JackSepticEye Part 2

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 2

Post by vanillachapstick »

robomojo wrote:The victim card does seem to be a thing with him. It reminds me of all the times people ask about when he's going to collab with Mark, Bob and Wade. His answer lately has been that he doesn't know because they haven't talked to him in awhile. When people asked why he wasn't in Mark's tour, he said he wasn't asked to join. It's all very, woe is me they didn't invite me. But, why doesn't he call them and ask for a collab? He's not a timid guy. He clearly doesn't mind being a pest with how much he's spamming Coke to sponsor him. Or trying to get on Hozier's radar lol
he better stay FAR far away from andrew (hozier). i won’t allow for his name to be tainted because of sean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:01 pm
That's a really good point valentine never really thought about it like that, him being a hypocrite.

Everyone deserves to be happy and you cant fault someone or call them selfish for seeking it out (nor for breaking up if the relationship is no longer satisfying), it'd be wrong for the Brighton group to make him feel like that but its the way he went about it that seems like missteps and mistakes.
Yeah I think Emma was probably referring to how poorly he ended it. When he left for LA he and Wiishu were still interacting on social media. So I get the feeling that he left her with the story that he'd clear his head in LA and come back home in a month to talk about their relationship. But the month went by and instead of going home, he broke up with her and extended his stay in LA. So I'm guessing all that didn't go over well with the Brighton group since he didn't have the decency to break up in person.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

robomojo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:25 pm
The victim card does seem to be a thing with him. It reminds me of all the times people ask about when he's going to collab with Mark, Bob and Wade. His answer lately has been that he doesn't know because they haven't talked to him in awhile. When people asked why he wasn't in Mark's tour, he said he wasn't asked to join. It's all very, woe is me they didn't invite me. But, why doesn't he call them and ask for a collab? He's not a timid guy. He clearly doesn't mind being a pest with how much he's spamming Coke to sponsor him. Or trying to get on Hozier's radar lol
Yes, He also did that when they last played together. Afterwards his fans decided to baby him and say the boys were rude because they were making inside jokes about stuff that happened on tour and Jack couldn't banter with them... That bs! Jack could have changed the subject to something he could riff with or remind the guys he doesn't appreciate the inside jokes... or you know... Edit his video differently to show the moments where he did have banter and laughs with them.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

robomojo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 pm
Valentine777 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:54 pm
vanillachapstick wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:17 pm
Onelongfurby wrote:You know what I find sad in this whole thing? A nearly-thirty grown man victimizing himself to this degree. This is the kind of behavior I’d expect from a sixteen year old, not someone almost twice their age! Like, Sean, if you’re lurking on here, I wanna say this: This is your fault. You made all these choices. You’re the one who chose to get into a rebound relationship, and so soon that, whether you did cheat or not, it looks suspicious as hell. You’re the one who did petty shit like removing likes off photos, while Signe chose to take the high road.

But most of all, you’re the one who allowed your fanbase to run rampant like this. I know creators can’t control their audiences, but you haven’t even tried to keep it from turning into the toxic cesspool that it’s become. Even if I wanted to be a fan of you again, your fanbase is so nasty and downright abusive that I’d be instantly turned off again.

Take a break, dude, from everything. Find hobbies and an identity away from who you are on YouTube, and just do some thinking about who you want to be, cuz this ain’t it, chief, it’s definitely not.
so, sean, if you are lurking around here, let me simplify.

you: not getting bread. not a single crumb.

signe: owns the bakery.

sorry, man.

As much as I’m trashing Wiishu about this, y’all are right. Wiishu went and got back into school, she’s socializing, she’s working, and she’s learning to live alone. What does Jack do? Jump into another relationship.
Agreed. She's moving on and making a visible effort to improve herself through school and work. All he did was get a new gf.

The thing that annoys me is that when he went to LA he made that video about his burn out and he looked miserable. It seemed like it would take so much therapy and time off and self-care for him to get back on his feet. I was definitely one of the people trashing Wiishu because I thought she had a part in him being so miserable. But it seems like the only thing he actually came away with after LA was a new gf and she was the magical cure for all his unhappiness. There's no way that someone so worn down mentally and emotionally like he was claiming to be, is going to spring back just because he found a gf who likes the same things he does.

The thing that annoys me is that he seems self-destructive and not "reflective" as he put it earlier.

Based on his response about the breakup with wiishu I think he prematurely and immaturely decided that wiishu and his relationship were a great source of unhappiness, not his actual depression; depression can cause your feelings and relationship falter. He needs HELP, not this "change and transition" he's always talking about because I see that as another form of pushing accountability off and running away from his problems. At the end of the day he can drop whoever, hang out with whoever, change his content, his surroundings and who he's dating... he's still going to be miserable.

In reality, He just burried his sorrow in another girl instead of changing his mentality and doing the work to create actual change. He stayed relatively the same; not many saw the "PMA" the he preached and to some Jack may have ended up worse in the end... This was pointed out through things people observed earlier in this thread:
Bad hygiene
Tired eyes
Lack of consistency
Poor focus in videos
Poor quality in work
Victim mentality
Not being happy with content
Constantly reinforcing the he is in fact "happy"
Rebounds and etc.

Another thing that bothered me but i didn't being it up because it's touchy is that he answered an ask and said he'd never capitalize off of mental health... But yet did promote betterhelp, until he got called out. Also he still has videos up with that horrendous girl, Kati Morton.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Lol we’ve been talking about Jack so much lately that it’s almost new thread time. :rofl:
:cuted:

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:02 pm

The thing that annoys me is that he seems self-destructive and not "reflective" as he put it earlier.

Based on his response about the breakup with wiishu I think he prematurely and immaturely decided that wiishu and his relationship were a great source of unhappiness, not his actual depression; depression can cause your feelings and relationship falter. He needs HELP, not this "change and transition" he's always talking about because I see that as another form of pushing accountability off and running away from his problems. At the end of the day he can drop whoever, hang out with whoever, change his content, his surroundings and who he's dating... he's still going to be miserable.

In reality, He just burried his sorrow in another girl instead of changing his mentality and doing the work to create actual change. He stayed relatively the same; not many saw the "PMA" the he preached and to some Jack may have ended up worse in the end... This was pointed out through things people observed earlier in this thread:
Bad hygiene
Tired eyes
Lack of consistency
Poor focus in videos
Poor quality in work
Victim mentality
Not being happy with content
Constantly reinforcing the he is in fact "happy"
Rebounds and etc.

Another thing that bothered me but i didn't being it up because it's touchy is that he answered an ask and said he'd never capitalize off of mental health... But yet did promote betterhelp, until he got called out. Also he still has videos up with that horrendous girl, Kati Morton.

Very well said. Although I believe he stated more than once that he does not have depression, I do believe he runs away from his problems. It’s really shortsighted and even immature, if he thought his problems will dissipate just because he changes his surroundings or found a new girl. At the end of the day, it mostly resulted in problems following him anyway. Unless he had big issues which couldn’t be resolved in his relationship with Signe, it could be that his general unhappiness clouded that aspect of his life...but off he went to hang out with friends in LA and get his next “high”..and there was Gab conveniently. Maybe he feels pressure to reinforce that he’s happy as his life looks good on paper, but I don’t think he genuinely and inwardly is, as things are still more or less the same. This change he speaks of is merely a band aid. Life isn’t out to get him, he isn’t a victim of everything, he needs to take some responsibility and do that reflection to better himself for his own sake if anything.

And it’s good that you mentioned capitalizing off of mental health, it’s not something that’s talked about near enough imo. Mental health is not a trend, it’s a very real part of many’s daily lives.

Post by Guest »

Some of Sean's other Tumblr answers make me wonder a bit.

He had an ask about his current favorite Hozier song. He said "As It Was." Because apparently Hozier's more somber songs are his favorites. But if you listen to the lyrics of this song, it sounds like a song about letting go of someone. I mean it's amazing but the lyrics are truly a story about leaving someone and trying to move on from it in a sense. At least that's how I view it. Maybe it's in reference to Signe? I dunno, I could be seriously reaching here with this.

He also had another ask about "What made him want to start growing his hair out?" and he said that apparently he's been wanting to grow it out for years but never really tried. I don't understand... Was he that held back by people so much that he would constantly go on about "needing to cut his hair" in certain videos that he refused to grow it out until now?

He also had another ask about "knowing when you're ready for a relationship or being romantically interested" and he said that there's no right answer. What feels right for one probably won't for another and that you should just do what you feel is right and makes you happy and not to worry too much about it. Maybe he did what he thought was making him happy at that moment? And then continued to do what he thought was right since the wheels had already started to turn on him?

I just think they're a bit odd is all. Don't mind me just wanted to share in case no one else saw it.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

EchoingSilence wrote: Some of Sean's other Tumblr answers make me wonder a bit.

He had an ask about his current favorite Hozier song. He said "As It Was." Because apparently Hozier's more somber songs are his favorites. But if you listen to the lyrics of this song, it sounds like a song about letting go of someone. I mean it's amazing but the lyrics are truly a story about leaving someone and trying to move on from it in a sense. At least that's how I view it. Maybe it's in reference to Signe? I dunno, I could be seriously reaching here with this.

He also had another ask about "What made him want to start growing his hair out?" and he said that apparently he's been wanting to grow it out for years but never really tried. I don't understand... Was he that held back by people so much that he would constantly go on about "needing to cut his hair" in certain videos that he refused to grow it out until now?

He also had another ask about "knowing when you're ready for a relationship or being romantically interested" and he said that there's no right answer. What feels right for one probably won't for another and that you should just do what you feel is right and makes you happy and not to worry too much about it. Maybe he did what he thought was making him happy at that moment? And then continued to do what he thought was right since the wheels had already started to turn on him?

I just think they're a bit odd is all. Don't mind me just wanted to share in case no one else saw it.
I think he let's a lot of things subconsciously slip out, no matter how hard he tries to control what type of facade or image he projects. Hence why I always reference certain things he says as Freudian slips; he let's his guard down a bit for the sake of honest and transparent and ends up letting too much out.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

People after a break up (either if it was mutual or one way) tend to do the wrong thing even if it feels right or makes sense at the time of doing it even if they "regret" it later.
Btw I'm just talking in general sense.

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:

Even more obvious it’s a rebound with Gab. On the ask about doing what feels right, he also ended it with “don’t worry so much about it.”
Typically I would be supportive of someone who ends up a rebound, but considering the type of person she apparently is. I just can't feel sorry for her when it comes crashing down around her ears whenever that may be.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

RED_RUM wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:28 am
Did it work out for your dad?

This might be my first and last post here... Lol only because when I saw the picture of the two an alarm went off in my brain and it made my stomach turn...
I have been a similar situation before...

Long story short : I had this friend in another country and I visited him once I slept at his. Well things happened and he had an idea of us getting into a relationship (which tbh I didn't really want) but still got into it cus why not.. Well when I came back to where I lived and it became a LDR.. (which I have done before, not my cuppa tea) and he was planning on moving in with me and engagement and kids etc... And we barely even been together 3-4 months... The idea of these things made me feel like I was trapped..

In the end I called him up just to tell him it was over that I couldn't do it and that I wanted to be free and single... And he kept telling me that I was trying to push him away etc... I didn't even cry this much during a phone call in my life.. It was hard to do but afterwards we remained friends and now he is happy with someone else and had kids with her. :)

Can't really make a good relationship out of being friends with benefits I tried it never happens...

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings with this but I had to get this off my chest.
You asked if it worked out for my dad...I did forget to reiterate something, and that's he's been with my step-mother for 25 yrs, and has been with this lady for only 5-6 yrs, their relationship has since cooled off unfortunately, as I didn't really like her in the first place, wasn't his type. She also has other children with mental problems and I just didn't think he needed to be with someone else when he was with someone he loved for 25 yrs. Like I said, you just don't go "jumping"into other relationships like he did, and Jack just did that with Wiishu and that isn't right! To jump into another relationship requires you to THINK about it BEFORE you act. Like everyone has said in their statements, jack is rushing into this new relationship without THINKING & I know you've all said that! THAT'S...what pisses me off about it!!!! .

also: TLDR...someone please explain WHEN the actually break-up with Wiishu took place? your saying it was in August of 2017 or 2018, I'm confused again. :tu:

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

eggo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:22 pm
RED_RUM wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:28 am
Did it work out for your dad?

This might be my first and last post here... Lol only because when I saw the picture of the two an alarm went off in my brain and it made my stomach turn...
I have been a similar situation before...

Long story short : I had this friend in another country and I visited him once I slept at his. Well things happened and he had an idea of us getting into a relationship (which tbh I didn't really want) but still got into it cus why not.. Well when I came back to where I lived and it became a LDR.. (which I have done before, not my cuppa tea) and he was planning on moving in with me and engagement and kids etc... And we barely even been together 3-4 months... The idea of these things made me feel like I was trapped..

In the end I called him up just to tell him it was over that I couldn't do it and that I wanted to be free and single... And he kept telling me that I was trying to push him away etc... I didn't even cry this much during a phone call in my life.. It was hard to do but afterwards we remained friends and now he is happy with someone else and had kids with her. :)

Can't really make a good relationship out of being friends with benefits I tried it never happens...

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings with this but I had to get this off my chest.
You asked if it worked out for my dad...I did forget to reiterate something, and that's he's been with my step-mother for 25 yrs, and has been with this lady for only 5-6 yrs, their relationship has since cooled off unfortunately, as I didn't really like her in the first place, wasn't his type. She also has other children with mental problems and I just didn't think he needed to be with someone else when he was with someone he loved for 25 yrs. Like I said, you just don't go "jumping"into other relationships like he did, and Jack just did that with Wiishu and that isn't right! To jump into another relationship requires you to THINK about it BEFORE you act. Like everyone has said in their statements, jack is rushing into this new relationship without THINKING & I know you've all said that! THAT'S...what pisses me off about it!!!! .

also: TLDR...someone please explain WHEN the actually break-up with Wiishu took place? your saying it was in August of 2017 or 2018, I'm confused again. :tu:
August 2018

Post by Guest »

eggo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:22 pm

He supposedly broke things off with Signe in August of 2018 and started to date Gab around October of 2018 from the info that's been gathered so far. I wouldn't put his and Gab's relationship forming to what it is now, boyfriend/girlfriend, being any later than December of 2018.

Post by Guest »

EchoingSilence wrote:He had an ask about his current favorite Hozier song. He said "As It Was." Because apparently Hozier's more somber songs are his favorites. But if you listen to the lyrics of this song, it sounds like a song about letting go of someone. I mean it's amazing but the lyrics are truly a story about leaving someone and trying to move on from it in a sense. At least that's how I view it. Maybe it's in reference to Signe? I dunno, I could be seriously reaching here with this.
I think Seán is the type of loving a song because of the lyrics. I remember him saying that he likes "can't help falling in love" by Elvis because of the lyrics. So I guess you are right.

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater

Post by vanillachapstick »

correct me if i’m wrong, but i don’t think jack’s the happiest right now..

i believe he still misses signe and gab really isn’t helping him. he honestly should’ve stayed single for longer to fully get over signe before getting into another relationship.

Post by Guest »

I guess we need another thread. This one reached the 1000 posts.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

AppleSauce00delete wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:19 am
Yes we defo need a new one

Post by Guest »

RED_RUM wrote:
AppleSauce00delete wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:19 am
Yes we defo need a new one
I'm going to make another one!!

Post by Guest »

Return to “JackSepticEye”