Love her but she unsubbed me today

AnnaleeSF
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by AnnaleeSF »

Her latest video, "Turning Leaves" was well edited and had a voiceover, which is fine. Thing is, she started doing just a few little cutesy things that reminded me in Ingrid/MacBarbie so I commented about it... nicely. I said that I loved her videos but the "Time for mascara!" and the little head wave at the end was borderline cutesy and that it would break my heart if she went that route... and to please stay true to herself, a mature, smart woman.

For that she deleted my post and unsubbed me.

Thoughts?

By the way, I got 50 thumbs up on my comment and a slew of emails agreeing with me.

AnnaleeSF
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Love her but she unsubbed me today

Post by AnnaleeSF »

Yes, I did mention Ingrid.. which likely why she unsubbed me. I guess I pissed her off! Oh well.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Her videos have kind of annoyed me lately. They seem rushed. IDK I really like her but I get a strange vibe from her anymore.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

JDBgirl wrote:Her videos have kind of annoyed me lately. They seem rushed. IDK I really like her but I get a strange vibe from her anymore.

she's in la and as far as i know doesnt work.. she'll be cranking out videos all week long.. look for daily vlogs soon to reel in the $$$$

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

I don't get why they're all copying Ingrid. At least come up with something on your own or use a different song. It's just weird to me that Allison, Tonya and Fleur have all come out with similar videos to what Ingrid is doing lately. And all the videos have that exact Landon Austin(?) song.

I agree with your comment, hope Allison doesn't become fake. She seems so real in her videos and like she has a good smart ass sense of humor at times, and then other times I wonder about her.

Still a fan though.

pumpkinparade
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinparade »

As beauty gurus get popular it is probably easy for them to go the conventional cutesy route that many of the most popular gurus display in their videos. But I think Allison still seems very down to earth and genuinely nice and funny in her more recent videos. I also get the impression that she doesn't spend time with other youtubers very often, which I respect since people like Ingrid and Fleur can seem annoying, but it would make her channel more interesting if she collaborated with other gurus occasionally!

MathewGop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MathewGop »

you cant convince a girl to fall in love with you .best you can do is to let her come to you.if she wants a relationship,she will let u know.she has a boyfriend for a reason,if she was looking for love she would have broken up with him a long ago.

Return to “Allison Anderson”