Amy and Julian are not together any longer

ct25
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Amy and Julian are not together any longer

Post by ct25 »

I’ve followed them on IG and they both posted photos last night with the captions indicating they’re not together. Her caption was “Thankful Julian and I can still both coparent and be friends”

Honestly, I think it was the right decision and I’m glad Amy is moving on, she deserves way better. Most of the people in the comments must not have known about the rape as they kept saying how sad the news was.

Side note: Julian took a break from posting until May-ish. He’s gone back to posting everything again. If I was released from prison for rape, the last thing I’d want to do is go back to posting on my public Instagram with 27k followers as if nothing at all happened!! Also he posted about drinking booze at Thanksgiving which surprised me as IIRC the rape happened while he was wasted. Yeah, you might wanna give that up buddy. His insane selfies make me feel sick, I’m unfollowing him.

crew96
Learner
Learner

Re: Amy and Julian are not together any longer

Post by crew96 »

Good for her. I’ve been wondering for awhile if they separated. He’s so cringeworthy and self-absorbed on instagram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I believe Amy did what she thought was right and stuck around while he was in jail and shortly after he got out she pulled the plug on the marriage. She deserves better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what was going on.
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

Koshka
Talker
Talker

Post by Koshka »

Wait what!? Julian raped someone? Omg. When? Oh wow! I was wondering why it was mostly just pictures of his sons and not Amy. Then yesterday his Instagram story was a bit depressing and then Amy posted a picture today saying she got out of an unhealthy marriage. Whoa! That is crazy.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”