Valeria Lipovetsky

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky

Post by FashCandyxx »

Lalelou123 wrote:But did she quit at Valeria's? Or does she do that parttime? Plus, they can't be good friends if Valeria never pointed out that she had a channel too.

...never mind, she's still on LinkedIn under Valeria INC. :|
Well in a way she became a competitor and mind you emma is important to her because emma can edit. I believe there is another person on her team but she doesn't teally show her individually. Tiffany is it? It's always Emma or jesica or kimmy.

PS Kimmy is a better dancer

Post by Guest »

FashCandyxx wrote:
Lalelou123 wrote:But did she quit at Valeria's? Or does she do that parttime? Plus, they can't be good friends if Valeria never pointed out that she had a channel too.

Well in a way she became a competitor and mind you emma is important to her because emma can edit. I believe there is another person on her team but she doesn't teally show her individually. Tiffany is it? It's always Emma or jesica or kimmy.

If you mean Tiffany than she is already revealed. She was presented in one of the earlier videos not far back...if I remember right, than she is editing. But they never showed her in action, meaning Walking together with Emma, Valeria and Jesica.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FashCandyxx »

Lalelou123 wrote:
FashCandyxx wrote:

If you mean Tiffany than she is already revealed. She was presented in one of the earlier videos not far back...if I remember right, than she is editing. But they never showed her in action, meaning Walking together with Emma, Valeria and Jesica.
Yes this is exactly what i meant. I think maybe tiffany films so that's why they dont show her like being buddy buddy like others.

Post by Guest »

FashCandyxx wrote:
Lalelou123 wrote:
FashCandyxx wrote:

Yes this is exactly what i meant. I think maybe tiffany films so that's why they dont show her like being buddy buddy like others.

Ah, okay. But I don't think so - it seems like they take turns in the Video with the ear piercings for example. But maybe she is somewhere else filming...like the one with the pizza Party.

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”