Blobshell Tanya "Bardsely": straw hair, don't care. #31

neeraja
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Blobshell Tanya "Bardsely": straw hair, don't care. #31

Post by neeraja »

Kit168 wrote:@Ava2014 I think you may be right she could have bulimia, I could see her developing an eating disorder, because she’s become so obsessed with looking slim on Instagram to the point of constantly photoshopping herself. If she’s taking Adderall it can probably only do so much regarding weight loss, so she may want to lose more weight without having to deny herself. I could see her going crazy and gorging then purging cos she wants to stay slim. Tanya is someone who could never deny herself food, so calorie restriction wouldn’t work for her but bulimia would.
Look at her neck and see if it looks inflamed/weirdly shaped in anyway (other than normal Image) next time she makes a vlog/video. That can be a good indication of bulimia if her glands are swollen.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

She’s adding things to her “acting cv” that actors try to hide, such as being extras in a small project.

It’s like when an actor is on a tv show and the pull out a clip of them in the background of a music video and they get super embarrassed and start cringing.

Anyway all this reminds me to rewatch Ricky Gervais Extras over the Christmas period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

How does that much desperation fit into one ever-shrinking person?

Post by Guest »

Sweetnpeaceful wrote:She’s adding things to her “acting cv” that actors try to hide, such as being extras in a small project.

It’s like when an actor is on a tv show and the pull out a clip of them in the background of a music video and they get super embarrassed and start cringing.

Anyway all this reminds me to rewatch Ricky Gervais Extras over the Christmas period ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, a bit like the Deal or No Deal stint with Meghan Markle- I can see Tanya happily adding that to her list of credentials too. Thanks for reminding me about 'Extras' as well :D

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Tanya Burr”