MegaShoppingAddiction & yerrgonnagobroke Part 52

thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaShoppingAddiction & yerrgonnagobroke Part 52

Post by thecitylightsburn »

The part that annoyed me the most with that vlog is where she said "to sober up." They will be the ones to kill someone while driving. Hands down.

Oh, Meg, stop telling other people what they need or don't need. You're not the best voice of reason, Mrs I buy all the spices and laundry items at Target. :roll:
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

The truth is that... Airports have seen more sincere kisses than wedding chapels,
and hospitals have heard more sincere prayers than church.

Post by Guest »

Rebelle wrote:She didn’t wrap gifts, she put them in bags.

Why did she need to buy rat a shirt to wear to dinner? Just wear your work clothes. My husband is an officer, he doesn’t like to expose his uniform & firearm off duty, even though he’s allowed to carry off duty nationwide. Rat works with cable boxes & remotes.
I thought the same thing. It’s not like Cheesecake Factory is this upscale dress-code restaurant like Ruth’s Chris or something. Just another excuse to spend money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Guys, please go over to the thread title suggestions and vote on a new title/submit a title!!

We need a new thread ASAP.

Live2Laugh93
Talker
Talker

Post by Live2Laugh93 »

MegaNotMent2be and yerrgonnaneedabackadjustment

Last edited by Live2Laugh93 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spread light & love but above all be real :love2:

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Sooo if they don’t know what Bella wants to eat or likes to eat, why didn’t they just ask her? I know... that’s a crazy idea right? you know your going tomorrow so the night before talk to her on the phone or FaceTime and ask her what her fav snacks are and what meals she likes.

Yerrastinker28
Learner
Learner

Post by Yerrastinker28 »

What about in the beginning of the vlog when she is at DD?? Did anyone notice how fucking hard it was for her to utter “Thank you” to the drive thru employee? She’s an idiot. The blue on the bottom of the tree skirt...good god almighty. That was a new low.

Live2Laugh93
Talker
Talker

Post by Live2Laugh93 »

TeddySerious wrote:Guys, please go over to the thread title suggestions and vote on a new title/submit a title!!

We need a new thread ASAP.
where

spread light & love but above all be real :love2:

here4puns

Post by here4puns »

News flash Meg. Anthony didn’t want to go grocery shopping with you on his day off because he knew you would eventually have to go alone and would have to BUY EVERYTHING! How does she not see this? She literally said she bought all the groceries, stuff for when Bella is here, stuff for the house, and even presents for HIS NEPHEWS! It just shocks me how dumb she is that she can’t see that the move of “going to hang with friends” was 100% completely calculated

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Meg likes grocery shopping at Target because it gives her an excuse to buy other things, like those boots. Why did she even buy those when she knows they're too big and plans on exchanging them for a smaller size? Just wait until you find your size.

Nicolemazzei
Learner
Learner

Post by Nicolemazzei »

I’m loling at Anthony telling Nicole how she NEEDS TO STIR IT when she said her drink is too strong. And of course meg doesn’t care if Nicole is sick and let’s her drink from her straw. She’s probably praying to get sick so she can get more pity

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Nicolemazzei wrote:I’m loling at Anthony telling Nicole how she NEEDS TO STIR IT when she said her drink is too strong. And of course meg doesn’t care if Nicole is sick and let’s her drink from her straw. She’s probably praying to get sick so she can get more pity
He kept saying you probably got a full sip of straight vodka. She didn’t, bc that was a mojito, made with rum. Him and Meg really found each other lol

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

I hate how she throws around the term "anxiety". Since everything pretty much gives her anxiety, she apparently doesn't know real anxiety.
Grocery stores give her anxiety? Give me a fucking break! :rofl:
Also, Target is always more expensive than regular grocery stores. Their grocery section is just there to entice you into grabbing a few items at an inflated price., not do a full shopping run. She just went their to buy other bullshit "essentials" like boots, napkin holder, Mrs Dash holder, ughhhhh
Matching the PJ's to the wall has to be one of the stupidest things ever. She just wants it to be the perfect Christmas morning instagram pic. Its gonna be so funny when those small PJs dont fit Ratface at all and he wears some shitty Eagles t-shirt to ruin her pic.

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

Whenever Bella comes to visit it just seems like they’re babysitting someone else’s child. They have no idea what her interests are, what her favorite foods are, who her friends are, etc.. it’s really strange. And Meg always goes on a manic power high of disciplining someone else’s kid.
Last edited by BlueDiamond55 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gurugossip_lurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Gurugossip_lurker »

devilishtenshi wrote:Sooo if they don’t know what Bella wants to eat or likes to eat, why didn’t they just ask her? I know... that’s a crazy idea right? Imageyou know your going tomorrow so the night before talk to her on the phone or FaceTime and ask her what her fav snacks are and what meals she likes.

We all know they will make plenty of trips to target why is she making such a big deal out of it

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Did they not even wait for their friends to get there before they ordered? It looked like when they got their salads the other two weren't there yet.

And when she says "its different for us, we think everything's strong" does she mean specifically her and Nicole or like, women in general?

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:Whenever Bella comes to visit it just seems like they’re babysitting someone else’s child. They have no idea what her interests are, what her favorite foods are, who her friends are, etc.. it’s really strange. And Meg always goes on a manic power high of disciplining someone else’s kid.
It’s because they essentially ARE babysitting someone else’s child. Anthony is nothing more than a sperm donor at this point. There’s no excuse for him not living closer to his daughter or not seeing her more than once a year. He’s just a lazy fuck who doesn’t care enough to do what it takes to be a real parent.

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic »

ggg wrote:“ non sponzzzed “
that was so fucking embarrasing.

that jacket with the collar lining looks like it stinks.

don’t they facetime bella often enough to find out what her favorite meals are?

she complained to drive far to cheesecake factory like anthony, andrew & nicole don’t have full time jobs they’re probably tired from being at all day compared to her.

when she showed the bottom of her tree skirt to show that it was blue and that it matched her “theme” i literally sat in fucking disbelief...
THE JACKET WITH THE COLLAR LINING LOOKS LIKE IT STINKS. Ok I’m dead! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage that was amazing.

Also, why doesn’t she ever zip it up?? It’s always half off her shoulders like one wind gust and it would fall off. Looks so messy and disheveled.

alisons732
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alisons732 »

She looks like she has hand foot and mouth Image

Return to “Megan Leigh”