veggiebeauty

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has thanked: 0

veggiebeauty

Post by Emerald »

I liker her videos, but I wish the quality of the videos were better. I also like watching the vegan videos even though I'm not vegan.

shadowlurker
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: veggiebeauty

Post by shadowlurker »

I like her also - she's genuine and passionate about the message she's sending. I think the camera quality is okay - I don't mind it too, too much.. I think if she'd fix her lighting a bit and sit closer to the camera in tutorials, that would do a lot already.

I've been very curious about her make up line too, it seems like lately I can't catch a break with bills so I haven't ordered anything as of now, but I'm planning to. It looks like she puts a lot of thought into her products and I like that! :D

BeautyGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyGirl »

Thank you for posting this. Never heard of her before. But am always interested in Vegan videos. I can deal with the quality. I agree that it might just be her lighting.

veggiebeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by veggiebeauty »

Hey guys, this is Kristy aka veggiebeauty on youtube! I appreciate you putting me in rave a guru section, I feel very honored! I want to get more lighting and a new camera, I've been filming with my canon powershot lately so the quality should be a bit better. My husband lost his job, so I can't afford the setup I want at the moment, but I do plan to in the future! I work really hard to provide the best videos I can with what I have currently and I appreciate the support! Being a vegan can be lonely sometimes, so its nice making new friends:)

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

I'm sorry about your husband's job. How did you find us?

veggiebeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by veggiebeauty »

I was just checking out the rave a guru section, looking for new channels to check out and I saw my username! I felt very flattered:) Thanks for the concern, he's working really hard to find a new one fingers crossed. I was saving for a new camera before he lost his job, but it got pushed to the back burner. I hate my set up and camera, its why I don't make as many videos as I want to.

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

I was actually talking about how you found GuruGossip. I remember seeing you on the old forum. Take your time getting a new camera. Also just to let you know (you probably already know) that if you mess up, somebody might put you in the trash section.

veggiebeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by veggiebeauty »

I enjoy the boards on gurugossip from time to time. Haven't been back for awhile...used to have an old account, but I forgot my password on it. People have a right to their opinion. I know I can't make everyone happy, I'm just going to be myself and try and help people find vegan alternatives and promote cruelty-free beauty. Good things come with time, I'm sure I'll get a new camera before too long, its a goal of mine.

veggiebeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by veggiebeauty »

I never have a problem with constructive criticism either, as long as it comes from a good, helpful place. I totally understand that my video quality needs to be better and appreciate the feedback. More than likely I'm harder on myself than what someone critiques me on.

lalalaloca
Talker
Talker

Post by lalalaloca »

Veggiebeauty is from my hometown! :) But I've never seen her lol.

veggiebeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by veggiebeauty »

Hello fellow Iowan! You're from Waterloo? that's cool:)

mookieloo
Informer
Informer

Post by mookieloo »

Yay, Iowa! I'm from Iowa City AND I'm vegetarian! Subscribing!

mookieloo
Informer
Informer

Post by mookieloo »

Aww, that's too bad. I wonder if there are any other Iowa gurus besides her and UnlimitedElizabeth.

Return to “veggiebeauty”