Post by StarShooter »

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jess and Gabriel Part 2

Post by strawberryam0 »

StarShooter wrote:Image
how the hell can you use that to say he's abusing her? if it were forceful, then that'd be concerning. but he's simply lifting up her chin. he's not "holding her neck and controlling her." are couples not allowed to move one another's head or hand or other body part without being accused of physical abuse or...?

also, if you respond to this in an extremely condescending way like you have been, i'm not replying

StarShooter
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by StarShooter »

strawberryam0 wrote:nah, i'm done with this. the way you're wording your sentences is very, very consescending, and i'm done arguing with you.
strawberryam0 wrote: how the hell can you use that to say he's abusing her? if it were forceful, then that'd be concerning. but he's simply lifting up her chin. he's not "holding her neck and controlling her." are couples not allowed to move one another's head or hand or other body part without being accused of physical abuse or...?
also, if you respond to this in an extremely condescending way like you have been, i'm not replying
You just couldn't help yourself :rofl:
You have already contradicted yourself saying nah, i'm done with this and you still refuse to answer my questions. I tell you what, if you start contributing to this forum, I will answer your questions regarding the screen captures I just posted and I'll give you a life lesson on how the above is the start of a controlling stimulus to change the behavior of Jess and maybe a lesson on how the human brain works.

However, you have already said you aren't going to reply if I post this internet message this way because you believe it's condescending. You have the right to perceive things however you like in the world, what one person might consider condescending is what another person might consider a valid argument with highlighted points.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

lol we should all just ignore starshooter. they are begging jess’ dad to come back in here and yell that he’s gonna sic his lawyer on us for slander. i’m also getting major troll vibes from the way they’re speaking. my conspiracy theorist side is kinda also wondering if they’re someone from j+g’s side planted to make us seem like a bunch of ridiculous people spreading serious rumours.

and if you make an accusation, the onus of providing evidence is on YOU. that’s how it works. you don’t get to say something, then tell people who question you to look for it themselves lmao.

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

Blehmieux wrote:lol we should all just ignore starshooter. they are begging jess’ dad to come back in here and yell that he’s gonna sic his lawyer on us for slander. i’m also getting major troll vibes from the way they’re speaking. my conspiracy theorist side is kinda also wondering if they’re someone from j+g’s side planted to make us seem like a bunch of ridiculous people spreading serious rumours.

and if you make an accusation, the onus of providing evidence is on YOU. that’s how it works. you don’t get to say something, then tell people who question you to look for it themselves lmao.
agreed. i'm done replying to them. whoever it is is such an ass. like please crawl back to whatever hole you came from

redvelvetxoxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redvelvetxoxo »

What pissed me off the most is the fact that Jess talks so much about spreading kindness, positivity and all, yet, she couldn’t mention about the shootings or the fires more than once.
And that one time was “praying”
She’s releasing collection after collection about kindness and positivity, cashing on it.
But when so much shit is going around, does she think it’s her moral responsibility to talk about it?

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

Her face looks so different and I can’t work it out.
Lip fillers? Veneers? Botox?
I just can’t work out why her face looks so different

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

vitaminattitude wrote:
d4865 wrote:Her face looks so different and I can’t work it out.
Lip fillers? Veneers? Botox?
I just can’t work out why her face looks so different
This is what started all this drama! All I was asking was what the heck is up with her face in her recent Instagram pictures. Something looks so weird. No way it’s just those braces.
my response to your post got lost in the stupid abuse stuff. i feel like it's the insane amount of filter that she puts on her photos. maybe it just doesn't look good with her lighter hair and she hasn't realized it yet? if it's not that, then i don't know what it is

Potatie
Learner
Learner

Post by Potatie »

I’m thinking it’s the way she does her makeup now? I’ve noticed she’s started using more dark and vampy eyeshadows and lighter toned lipsticks. And also possibly her new hair - the blonde makes her look a tad washed out. Plusss she uses a ton of grain in editing her pics. I miss her old look tbh.. I thought she was so pretty

xoxogossipgiiiiirl

Post by xoxogossipgiiiiirl »

I seriously am confused on what she is trying to do with her company - I do remember her saying the reason she made this “company” because she loves paper and stationery. But this girl is selling shirts, beanies and candles!!! I am pretty sure that those are not stationeries. She’s clueless.

xoxogossipgiiiiirl

Post by xoxogossipgiiiiirl »

Also her products are like stuff that can be found at the dollar aisle of Target. God, it’s nauseating how much she charges for a sweatshirt/beanie/bags with a cliché saying on them.

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

xoxogossipgiiiiirl wrote:Also her products are like stuff that can be found at the dollar aisle of Target. God, it’s nauseating how much she charges for a sweatshirt/beanie/bags with a cliché saying on them.
The sweaters and beanie don’t even have a cute design on them, just plain typed “it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas” or something just as bland. I feel sorry for the parents who are going to be forking out top $$ for this because their kid wants it for Christmas.

And as for StarShooter, I completely lost it laughing when they said “why did you choose 9?” :rofl: :rofl: felt like I was watching Derren Brown at work or something! I personally don’t see signs of physical abuse in their relationship, perhaps emotional though.
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

I didn’t know their friend Brian (Bri-guy) was so much older than them! He just turned 30. I also didn’t know he had a fiancée that lives in England so he’s in a similar LDR position that Jess and Gabe were in, plus they got engaged within a year of dating. I wonder why he’s not featured in their vlogs anymore...

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

Princess Diva wrote:I didn’t know their friend Brian (Bri-guy) was so much older than them! He just turned 30. I also didn’t know he had a fiancée that lives in England so he’s in a similar LDR position that Jess and Gabe were in, plus they got engaged within a year of dating. I wonder why he’s not featured in their vlogs anymore...
I wonder this. I liked Bri-guy, he was so sweet but you could really tell J&G took advantage of his nice disposition... he’d do anything for them!

He was far more tolerable than Sebastian and Bobby - I find them to be loud and irritating.
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

Started a new thread as we are at 40 pages

viewtopic.php?f=564&t=34413

Continue here

hello_potato
Learner
Learner

Post by hello_potato »

ackbellai wrote:
oneandonlyolive wrote:
Princess Diva wrote:They’re making a High School Musical 3 carpool karaoke video. They’re so unoriginal and I’m not sure what they’re going to do when they don’t have anymore HSM movies to make videos about.

Also am I the only one that finds Jess’ obsession with HSM weird? Like we all liked it when it came out (IN 2006, 12 YEARS AGO) but she still constantly makes references to it and watches it over and over.
Yeah it's definitely weird that she has an obsession over that teeny bopper movie. Honestly she really seems immature because she's grown up in such a bubble all her life and never got the chance to explore life and herself by being on her own.
I think part of it is her trying to be relatable to the LITERAL CHILDREN who watch her. still blows my mind to this day that anyone above the age of 21 would watch them. they're such annoying, obnoxious, immature people. I feel like the whole act (trying to be this cute, innocent, romantic Christian couple) is completely transparent. I honestly think they're one of the fakest couples on YouTube besides the thirst trap, clickbait, fake ass LaBrant family.

SO MUCH TRUTH IN ONE PARAGRAPH!!!

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”