Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Uhlizubeth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Post by Uhlizubeth »

When I was in high school I had a pregnancy scare. Period didn't come on time and I knew that I took one pill way later in the day than usual. Haven't had a scare since because Plan B made me feel like shit.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

I've never had an STD. I used to be pretty paranoid though, not because I didn't trust my boyfriend, but because the vagina is a strange place. I can't be the only one who has ever looked down and been like, "uh.. is that supposed to happen?"

I recently had my first pregnancy scare.
I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and he is the only person I've had sex with. My mom stuck me on birth control when I was 16 when things started to get serious with him but hadn't had sex yet. And in all those years I never missed one single pill. (I tried the shot, but that horror story will have to wait).

Anyways, fast forward, this past november I had to move to Colorado and my bf can't make it until june so he is still in Oregon. so when my birthcontrol prescription expired, I was too lazy to go find a new doctor and renew it. So my bf comes and visits me for 5 days and we only use condoms. Well, condoms have never fit him right. I don't mean to sit here and brag about how "big" he is, cause I always thought of him on the bigger side of average, but those dang things don't fit and the condom broke. Snapped right off. I immidiately ran down to planned parenthood and got plan b. which is only 75-85% effective?????? ahh! luckily I got my period right on time!

Has anyone ever seen king size condoms? are they huge? We never tried them because I always thought they'd be gigantic but maybe they'd work. Oh well, I'll be on BC when he gets here anyways.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

Girl, I can fit a regular size condom over my opened up hand, trust me they fit him. You just gotta either a) put them on right or b) try and get a bigger size

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

ikeepitrealok wrote:Girl, I can fit a regular size condom over my opened up hand, trust me they fit him. You just gotta either a) put them on right or b) try and get a bigger size
They just never have fit him right. I can tell that they are painfully tight around the base. And I know that they're supposed to fit like most guys which is why I find it strange because like I said, he isn't freakishly big or anything. He's a trooper though, never has used it as an excuse not to use a condom (not that we have had to very many times)

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by geeklove »

kaysagossiper wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:Girl, I can fit a regular size condom over my opened up hand, trust me they fit him. You just gotta either a) put them on right or b) try and get a bigger size
They just never have fit him right. I can tell that they are painfully tight around the base. And I know that they're supposed to fit like most guys which is why I find it strange because like I said, he isn't freakishly big or anything. He's a trooper though, never has used it as an excuse not to use a condom (not that we have had to very many times)
Try female/internal condoms. I've always had issues with "regular" condoms because they cause me friction burn even with lube. It gives you better protection from skin to skin infections and you can insert it 8 hrs a head of time so you don't have to stop and get it ready in the moment. It can also be used for anal sex if you're into that.

[youtube][/youtube]

RadioSurgery
Learner
Learner

Post by RadioSurgery »

I once thought I had herpes may years ago.
I had shaved twice and given myself razor burn, I didn't even put two and two together because I'm a fucking moron and was freaked out cos a friend of mine had just got diagnosed and we were kind of going through this gross slut phase. (Ugh, life.) So I cried and called my best friend, it went a away a few hours later. I told him about it the next day. He laughed and laughed and called me a fucking moron.
Yep. Oh, and the occasional yeast infection during my pregnancy. The gross thing about that is you can totally pass that infection to your significant other.

methadonepretty
Talker
Talker

Post by methadonepretty »

Nope, but I get regular checks, cos I'm a paranoid freak and I would start imagining symptoms otherwise..did have a bartholin cyst a month or so back which scared me shitless mind

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I had a room mate who caught chlamydia from her cheating boyfriend, but I've never had an STD personally. I'm incredibly lucky. I did a lot of sleeping around when I was teenager (I know, I know) and the mathematical probability of me catching *something* was enormous. Especially considering the sleazy nature of the guys I was attracted to. It really was just blind luck in my case and I'm incredibly thankful.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Return to “Sexual Health”