Billboard music awards

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Billboard music awards

Post by letmetellyou »

anyone watching? i love selena gomez.. i think she looks great! she's performing her new song right now.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Billboard music awards

Post by BellaJane »

I didn't watch, but I did see red carpet photos. Selena as a whole looked fabulous, but I hated that dress. I hated most of the dresses this year...they all looked really tacky. The only exceptions being Taylor Swift and Kacey Musgraves.

I did hear that Taylor Swift took home like 6 awards? I don't know how she keeps doing this. I mean she's a decent musician and some of her songs I really do enjoy, but I don't think she is the "Best" at anything. I wouldn't give her an award until they come out with a "Best Song About How Shitty Your Ex Boyfriend Is" category. Buuut then again I also don't think Justin Beiber or Nicki Minaj should be winning awards, either, and they clean house just like TSwift. Idk, maybe I'm the crazy one because everyone else seems to worship these people.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

BellaJane wrote:I didn't watch, but I did see red carpet photos. Selena as a whole looked fabulous, but I hated that dress. I hated most of the dresses this year...they all looked really tacky. The only exceptions being Taylor Swift and Kacey Musgraves.

taylor swifts dress was incredible. it looked so good on her!

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I had to stop watching it because, it sucked. I feel bad for Idina Menzel, Brendan Maclean, and colm wilkinson are these talented singers but, some like Selena Gomez is the act?! Chris Brown and Miguel were terrible too

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i can't stand taylor swift anymore. she needs new material. and i agree that chris brown was bad.

Return to “TV Shows”