Uppiesbeads59

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Uppiesbeads59

Post by Dandelion »

Blossom wrote:Huh, I didn’t know her and Louie weren’t married but I think I just assumed. Has she mentioned or referred to him as his husband? IMO, anyone who gushes that much over their SO is trying to prove something so I assumed things were not hunky dory on that front.

Also, my dad is a doctor, been married 3x times, and a serial cheater so again I assume the worst when I hear that is what someone does.*

Why is her being older so shocking? How much older are we talking? That isn’t a big deal, IMO.

*I understand that not ALL doctors are serial cheaters and have multiple marriages.
Judging from his vita I think he couldn't be more than five years younger than Tammy, three or four years seems likely. I also think this is not too large a gap.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dew »

Dandelion wrote:
Blossom wrote:Huh, I didn’t know her and Louie weren’t married but I think I just assumed. Has she mentioned or referred to him as his husband? IMO, anyone who gushes that much over their SO is trying to prove something so I assumed things were not hunky dory on that front.

Also, my dad is a doctor, been married 3x times, and a serial cheater so again I assume the worst when I hear that is what someone does.*

Why is her being older so shocking? How much older are we talking? That isn’t a big deal, IMO.

*I understand that not ALL doctors are serial cheaters and have multiple marriages.
Judging from his vita I think he couldn't be more than five years younger than Tammy, three or four years seems likely. I also think this is not too large a gap.
He's probably only two years younger, max three. He received his undergrad degree in 1983, meaning he was most likely born in 1961. There's barely a difference between their ages at all.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Whenever I see Kelly Gooch on YT, I feel like I'm seeing what CMT looked like 30 years ago:

Or am I crazy as well? :P

Thesweetlife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Thesweetlife »

She is now intermittent fasting and trying ‘drugstore’ makeup and loving it. She is so excited about Milani products and has done a GRWM with all drugstore. That’s a first for a woman who only loves high-end. The low-end has made her shrink in horror mostly. She’ll give a patronizing pat-pat on the back for a low end product but that’s been about it. So onto her new obsession with drugstore - one has to wonder if that’s to tame her reputation with viewers as a major high-end department snobbo. I don’t subscribe but I check in to see what’s up there. She is now all giddy over Milani. And she also states that ‘she’s had her rings for 22 years. I am sure she knows that we are onto her not married status and are glad the in-the-know folks aren’t telling the tale. She’d delete it anyway. Maybe the new dogs are keeping the pseudo hubs happy with her. Must say- her hair is lovely - going silver might make her more real.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

She is very bored and she needs attention, she has always needed it. She has been pretty all of her life and she has lived with that card, she got Lou because of that, but I believe she does not have a full life even though she tries so hard to brag about it through social media, but no Tammy, we can see your emptiness and loneliness.
English is not my first language

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

You can become an Esthestician in NC in 4 - 6 months or 600 hours of school and pass the exam. Hairdresser is 1500 hours of school or approximately a year if full time.

Return to “U-Z”