Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Post by KenAdams007 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Even her toes look lazy..they're just kinda slouched there..like they can't be bothered to be toes.

Omg... dying lmao rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

kurkuma wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Image
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Ok, i'll go fetch the latest posts...cdn.com/20180517/89f33141093b488fa9213be851823f62.jpg[/img]Image
Actually although Carrie's clothes are of course less expensive than Lydia's, I think Carrie looks better than her most of the time. At least Carrie seems to know her own style and which clothes will look flattering on her. Carrie's hair also looks much nicer and healthier than Lydia's.
That babydoll dress looks just horrible on Lydia. It makes her look like she's pregnant. And the lunchbox bag is just ugly.
I've always wondered how so many expensive clothes can look so bad. Especially this dress :-o :shock: Grotesque!

Carrie does know how to dress well and her outfit is totally cute in this pic, I'd def wear it. Lidl's dress...well, let's just say it looks like a grocery store dress :rofl:

BTW....I watched Ali's vlog this morning. And speaking of Carrie, did anyone catch the hair scene where Lidl kept DEMANDING Carrie get the goofy hair braids with all sorts of colors, when Carrie kept trying to opt for the cute "lydia wedding hair" style? You culd hear the chav in the background with her real (non-staged) deep voice constntly repeating to the hair dresser that Carrie get the pippie braids. It was so obvious Lidl didn’t want Carrie to look better and upstage her. Which, BTW Carrie usually looks better than Lidl in most cases because she is natural, knows where to draw the line and dresses her face and style to her own preferences.

I’m not a Carrie fan, but after seeing the Santorini picture I thought “she could be an IG/Blogger”

KenAdams007
Debater
Debater

Post by KenAdams007 »

Her AND Carrie have some terrible ugly looking feet! Carries toe nails look like fucking bird talons. Like go cut or file those suckers down. Who shows off uneven long ass toe nails on social media.

Sorry but I get disgusted by people who don’t take care of their feet.

And LIDL has fat, stubby feet. I’m convinced this is why you rarely see her in open toe shoes, or heels like Nudist Sandals from SW, which would actually benefit her a lot. Because they look like loaves of bread she needs shoes that make them look longer and slimmer. You can tell she self conscious of her feet by her lack of sandals, they way she usually hides them from pics and how she always points them. She tries to make them look slim by pointing them but she’s always tucking in her sausage toes.

For the record, I’ve been told on numerous occasions I have pretty feet :p

issy
Informer
Informer

Post by issy »

Hi all
Am I the only one not getting updates and new posts on the thread?

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

issy wrote:Hi all
Am I the only one not getting updates and new posts on the thread?

There’s a new one already since yesterday (I think)!

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33779&p=3088520#p3088520

Return to “Lydia Millen”