Tanya Burr Cosmetics?

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr Cosmetics?

Post by Pastel »

I've been curious to try some of her products but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Still I thought I'd add a perspective: when I occasionally watch one of Tan's GRWM videos, I keep an eye on what products she herself reaches for. Seems to mainly be her brow products. I think that's saying something about her range of products, you know? Like surely she'd want to flog as many as possible in her tutorials etc, but then of course she also has to go out in public :lol:

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

I got the Christmas set of her liquid lipsticks and wasn't really impressed. I decided to buy them after seeing one of the two colors on her in a photo from when she did a signing for her Christmas book and the color and texture looked gorgeous. Yes, the colors are beautiful but they dry pretty badly, leaving a mark and uneven residue on the lips. The smell is also a bit too sweet.

I bought them on sale so I'm not terribly sad because the colors are pretty but honestly, full price? Not worth it.

ButtcheeksUK
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by ButtcheeksUK »

:P

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

I don’t want to revive a dying thread but forgive me! I think it’s really refreshing to see people are having issues with her cosmetics. I’ve never really watched Tanya very often but when I saw my friends with her cosmetics I decided to try it. I have Birthday Cake lipstick, Puppy Paws matte liquid lip and Picnic in the Park gloss. And they’ve gone unused as I really dislike them :? all of her lipsticks are very drying and seem to settle in the cracks of my lips - I look awful wearing any of her lipsticks. I like Birthday Cake, but it’s got an odd white sheen to it that doesn’t look quite right, Puppy Paws is nice but drying and extremely bright. It’s a shame as I feel like she could’ve really worked at her cosmetics line and improved them and actually had some success from it rather than the acting thing she seems to have gone into...

Also I’m beginning to wonder if her cosmetics have gone bust or if that’s just due to the hype surrounding her dying out. I haven’t seen her cosmetics in my local Superdrug for ages and the ‘big’ store that stocks her products in the next city has a tiny display full of her old products but nothing new. Superdrug online stocks her newest products I think, but they never make it to stores...

Return to “Tanya Burr”