Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Because Cosmo photoshops and edits photos pretty much on the spot, like certain money is no object weddings I’ve been to. At the end of the night you get amazing photoshopped photos of the bride and groom as wedding favours.

All you need to do in these type of photos is stretch it a bit and some quick face tuning

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Wanderlust22 wrote:Because Cosmo photoshops and edits photos pretty much on the spot, like certain money is no object weddings I’ve been to. At the end of the night you get amazing photoshopped photos of the bride and groom as wedding favours.

All you need to do in these type of photos is stretch it a bit and some quick face tuning
Oh uau, I had no idea!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

TKL760
Informer
Informer

Post by TKL760 »

Sooo it looks like Matthew is in a woman's bed with Barney and thinks everyone needs to know. Classy.

Unless he has a very girly bed? And a fuzzy jacket that looks like something Helen would wear. He sure has a type, doesn't he :roll:

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Nothing nastier than a man who just digs the knife in. Sure Helen's been talking shit, but he should man up and take it because he's the one who ultimately hurt her.

I don't even like Helen anymore and that shit makes my blood boil

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

She defiantly know he is with someone, and the fact that he didn’t make any contact at all after shows he was busy with someone else, but seeing it and seeing how much better and more artistic the room he is in is must hurt so much!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I wouldn't read too much into it, tbh. He moved out and surely doesn't have his own place, meaning he's staying over at someone's guest room (family's or friend's), could just be the person just has really girly taste and Barney usually isn't allowed to sleep in his bed?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

meg1912 wrote:I wouldn't read too much into it, tbh. He moved out and surely doesn't have his own place, meaning he's staying over at someone's guest room (family's or friend's), could just be the person just has really girly taste and Barney usually isn't allowed to sleep in his bed?

Now that seems like a reach given the context and content of the photos. It's definitely not reading "too much" into it given the information we've been provided and Matthew's personality

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

FernPyjamas wrote:
meg1912 wrote:I wouldn't read too much into it, tbh. He moved out and surely doesn't have his own place, meaning he's staying over at someone's guest room (family's or friend's), could just be the person just has really girly taste and Barney usually isn't allowed to sleep in his bed?

Now that seems like a reach given the context and content of the photos. It's definitely not reading "too much" into it given the information we've been provided and Matthew's personality
I saw his story and it's my opinion. Bare in mind I hate his guts and I could be completely wrong! When I said about girly guest rooms, it's based on what I see on Youtube, even Helen's is like that too. I'm now following him as I'm really curious! Surprised Helen is still following him though, it would be much better for her mentally to cut ties.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

Wanderlust22 wrote:Her ideas on productivity and her self are really unhealthy, it’s like she’s been programmed by her ex to feel like that’s a healthy way to view yourself.
Wow yeah that post really shocked me. I know she's said things before in the same vein but she really does believe it.

I'm a similar age to Helen and it's been really liberating to reevaluate how I react to things. No person or no thing is going to "make" me feel anything.

There was a time where I was so busy I'd feel guilty for doing nothing or not be able to enjoy it. But just because something 'made' me feel guilty didn't mean I just kept staying busy to avoid that feeling. I gave myself a reality check and made the effort to deal with those feelings and make time for proper time off - guilt free.

Now I'm busier than I was at that time but I have more of a balanced outlook.

Chummeh
Learner
Learner

Post by Chummeh »

To be fair the bed he's on looks like a day bed. Even if it is another womans bed, it's been 5 months now since they broke up so it's not a terrible shock.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

This topic is now way over 40 pages so I went and made a new one :) :toad:

viewtopic.php?f=539&t=33644

Return to “Helen Anderson”