ProTeacher Forum

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

ProTeacher Forum

Post by StrawberryShake »

I was interested in teaching a few years back. Now,..Not so much. I look at this site called ProTeacher forum, and I don't know if it's run by trolls, but a lot of the so-called teachers on there are just plain rude and nasty.

The first girl was pretty much getting told off by CVT and someone called Guest2:

http://www.proteacher.net/discussions/s ... hp?t=73230

A user on yahoo's Q/A profile which is now defunct asked what people thought of the first girl, and getting her head bit off, and well, the response was just the same:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 452AAbGGjy

I don't get it. Why do teachers act like this? Shouldn't they be actually giving advice, not treating the person like they are two years old? A guy I'm friends with told me he had terrible teachers in school, and most of the mean ones were probably mean popular girls in high school.

What do you think?

What Really
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ProTeacher Forum

Post by What Really »

I'm a teacher and hope I'm not mean but I am probably annoying. I sing when song lyrics come up in conversation, I let the college dog run a muck and decide what is being taught based on what he sniffs out first from items I leave in the room and generally try and make it feel like the class ever start but you learn something.

I probably shout have mentioned I am a performing arts tutor so get away with a lot of stuff.

I have never heard of that site but will have a look doesn't sound like it's for me.
No time for spellchecking...and even if I did I would still suck

banananana12
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ProTeacher Forum

Post by banananana12 »

I've also not heard of this site. There's another one called ratemyteacher.com

Return to “Education”