scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

Post by scamdalous »

sisinikkole wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:In the new vlog, Dipshit moans, and says "I'm banging Piinksparkles." :barf: :barf:
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!
he's not banging her much. in her dirty q&a video she said they fuck 5-15 times a month.
Considering how much he’s emotionally checked out I’ll bet it’s much closer to 5 times a month, and only when he wants it :roll:

Ps is it possible he didn’t physically cheat on her, but maybe emotionally? By hanging out with another girl, as “friends” yet still maintaining it wasn’t cheating if he never slept with her? We all know she’s insecure enough to react the way she did over something like that. In her mind, She must be the centre of attention compared to any other female

pillowtalkblanketboy
Talker
Talker

Post by pillowtalkblanketboy »

Yeah I guarantee they only fuck about 5 times a month. He's the kind of dude to get annoyed when she wants it and tell her "I'm too tired!" And act like a dick about it. But when HE wants it she's expected to be naked and waiting on the bed by the time he gets home. And you know she goes along with this, willingly. And when they do it, u know she's expected to get on top. He runs out of breath too fast and sweats all over her.

I still hate her but I do feel like she's matured just a TINY BIT in the last couple years and he's just getting worse. I feel like they are both kind of checked out of the relationship in their own ways. She is terrified of being alone and has put forth way too much effort to be able to call it quits. And he, well he's a disgusting man child who likes having no responsibility and a sugar mama.

It's a blessing for the residents of Saskatoon though. Keep them out of the dating pool.

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

I’m surprised she made the thing about cooper seem so nonchalant. — But still used him for the dramatic thumbnail and clickbait title !

she seemed really unfazed. He’s an old dog and uh....shitting blood is a really serious thing?!

I’m her same age and my dog is about Coops age (~10) so I’ve had him since I was 17 and it’s insane how attached I’ve gotten. Taking care of a dog is no joke! I feel like I’ve had an actual kid for 10 years. For her to not update on his condition is really telling to me. Did she tweet if he’s okay or anything? I don’t really follow her on other SM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

I’m surprised she made the thing about cooper seem so nonchalant. — But still used him for the dramatic thumbnail and clickbait title !

she seemed really unfazed. He’s an old dog and uh....him shitting straight up blood is a really serious thing?!

I’m her same age and my dog is about Coops age (~10) so I’ve had him since I was 17 and it’s insane how attached I’ve gotten. Taking care of a dog is no joke, duh. I feel like I’ve had an actual kid for 10 years. For her to not seem too concerned or even update on his condition is really telling to me. Did she tweet if he’s okay or anything? I don’t really follow her on other SM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Did Samantha put a tissue under Cooper in the car but not on the couch?Also why didn't she put an old towel under him instead of a fast food napkin that won't absorb anything?Sometimes Samantha lack of common sense baffles me.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol god forbid he stains the Range Rover, but it's totally cool to get dog butt-blood all over the couch where they lay all over it and put their faces :rofl:

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

Bookish17 wrote:Did Samantha put a tissue under Cooper in the car but not on the couch?Also why didn't she put an old towel under him instead of a fast food napkin that won't absorb anything?Sometimes Samantha lack of common sense baffles me.
i noticed this too!!!! i was baffled too hahaha
like, the napkin was just slipping around and wouldnt do anything if something were to happen. why wouldnt you put a towel? it would have been nice and comfy for the dog too

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Kind of OT now, but I would unironically watch her reacting to that old Livejournal #videoidea ;)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “PiinkSparkles”