Kim Thai

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kim Thai

Post by GoldChocobo »

starslikeglitter wrote:that whole mom tweet is so fake like if you really missed your mother you would visit its not that hard to book a flight. but i guess since its not sponsored she doesnt feel the need to go.
She will fly halfway around the world to visit Nikkie (who she never mentions anymore! It's all like "Nikkie who?") for her birthday but won't arrange to see her own mom?? Girl is a straight up bitch.

I often wonder if Carlos is just as insecure and Kim was the only one who replied to his DMs or something. They always straight up annoy each other.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

schmooie-boy
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by schmooie-boy »

Carlos doesn't have any money. Carlos, I think, lives with his mom. I don't know that Carlos is going to school. Kim is always the one driving them around. There is no way that Carlos can pay for a trip to Hawaii. Either Kim will pay for it, or it will be some sponsored shit, or she'll pull the same thing she did with the football game and pretend to buy tickets and then have to cancel because something happened. I don't believe ANYTHING she says about her mom. The whole thing is sketchy. And yes, where is Nikkie? No mention of her at all? I think Kimbo is one big, bloated, pan faced bitch who is very lonely and delusional. Nothing about her is real. EVERYTHING is off.

schmooie-boy
Talker
Talker

Post by schmooie-boy »

The picture of her ring look exactly like the pictures "people" tweet her when they get her stupid lashes. FAKE! She definitely bought that ring for herself ( I mean her birthday is on it). He does not have the money for these things. It looks like all her minions that support her and write all that stupid shit are all wannabe youtubers/beauty gurus. They are using her like she used Nikkie and others to get subscribers and viewers.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

Nikkie doesn’t need to be friends with Kim anyway. She’s actually successful and has worked for where she is. (Even tho she’s obnoxious at times she’s not a mean spirited person like Kim.) but I’m pretty sure her and Nikkie must have drifted apart. Their friendship was weird anyways. Kim would ALWAYS film Nikkie in such unflattering ways, and Nikkie would always be like “oh my god why” and Kim would STILL DO IT and I know for damn sure she did it on purpose because she’s a cxnt.

Lol, like everyone is saying she can book trips to go to Hawaii with her boy toy of a month but can’t go see her mom? She doesn’t even care about it, she just fronts on social media to make people go “aww” and feel sorry for her. Also can miss hypocrite stop tweeting things like “when you have to turn down going to Mexico for a brand trip because of school” BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HAWAII?! Plus what brand besides boring benefit would invite her when she’s HARDLY a beauty guru anymore? She doesn’t even do her own makeup half the time and doesn’t even film anything about makeup. And when she does film is so boring and basic and it looks like crap on her face.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Made a new thread! viewtopic.php?f=156&t=33241

Return to “Kim Thai”