Would something like NYX pore filler work for me?

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Would something like NYX pore filler work for me?

Post by AnusPepper1 »

I have terrible pores in my t zone. Even the most raved about pore products don't work for me. I mean, they do help on my cheeks and forehead, but do absolutely nothing for my nose. My nose has the texture of a strawberry. I have those huge deep pitted pores that you usually only see on old men. It makes me really self conscious. Do you think a pore filler would work better than something that just blurs the pores. Maybe I could use the pore filler, and put a blurring product over it. Also, if you have ever used the NYX pore filler, how did it work for you? The reviews on the NYX page are so mixed, and I don't like to trust the reviews on the websites of whatever product I'm looking at because I now they're often fake.
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

Jellybeeno_96
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Would something like NYX pore filler work for me?

Post by Jellybeeno_96 »

hey, have you tried the benefit professional primer? it's quite good

dirtdiver
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Would something like NYX pore filler work for me?

Post by dirtdiver »

Personally, I tried the NYX pore filler just because I'm a broke college student and couldn't afford a good primer. It made my makeup FALL APART. I had splotches where my pores looked huge, and after using it a few times I won't ever use it again.

Return to “NYX”