Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by tok »

His newest vlog wasn't even that bad :lol:
I watched half of it without skipping.
I find it funny how happy he looks the whole time despite knowing that the media now focuses on his problematic girlfriend :lol:
Honestly if he'd really love her he'd suffer with her and not only take a lousy photo of her with him on vacation where he has the time of his life :rofl:

Offtopic: idk if I missed something but who exactly is that other girl in the vlog? Is that his cousin?

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sockmonkey »

^ I think she’s another one of his school friends. She’s really pretty

I can’t believe the whole thing was organised by the Dubai tourism board lol. Everyone in the comments is all “omg friend goals omg you’re the best” um...no. He got offered a free trip to Dubai and unfortunately has a girlfriend who never leaves the house, other youtubers who pretend to like him but really don’t so the only other people he could take were his old friends.

I’ll never get over the fact that rich people keep getting such expensive stuff for free. It’s just ludicrous

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

Soooo....when he was SO BUSY planning the trip (which, btw who leaves it until the day before to plan a trip) and couldn't vlog, he wasn't actually planning it. The Dubai tourism board has organised their actitivites.
God I could punch him.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

justmiss wrote:
miserlou wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
sandsgoldd wrote:
rai1234 wrote:Uhhh, according to Holly's IG story they're going to Dubai...for 3 days. This is such a waste if I've ever seen one.
Correct me if I wrong about Dubai’s laws but didn’t Alfie make some inspirational speech about the lgbtq community and he jets to a country which is extremely homophobic. If he’s as passionate about the lgbtq rights as he claims you’d think he’d pick somewhere a bit more accepting.
Yep you're right. Also Holly is bisexual and is currently dating a girl...and he's taking her to Dubai.
I don't like Alfie, but he's not forcing her to go. She obviously doesn't care and that's not really Alfie's problem
In a vlog he said that he organised it as a gift for his school friends and that they didn't know where they are going. This is something that you take into consideration while doing such a sulrise
Oops sorry, I didn't actually watch the vlog; that sucks then. Alfie seems dense to any kind of social issues so I'm not surprised tbh.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Just watched the CRAZY FIRST DAY IN DUBAI!! video and at one point Chai was hugging Holly at the water park when he got scared on the ride. I wonder if they know that kind of behaviour runs the risk of them being arrested.

BasicBtch21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BasicBtch21 »

miserlou wrote:Just watched the CRAZY FIRST DAY IN DUBAI!! video and at one point Chai was hugging Holly at the water park when he got scared on the ride. I wonder if they know that kind of behaviour runs the risk of them being arrested.
I mean, I lived there for over 13 years and used to cuddle and kiss my boyfriend in public and nothing was ever said/done to us so I’m sure they’ll be fine. The UAE (and Dubai in particular) isn’t as backwards and the media make it out to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

BasicBtch21 wrote:
miserlou wrote:Just watched the CRAZY FIRST DAY IN DUBAI!! video and at one point Chai was hugging Holly at the water park when he got scared on the ride. I wonder if they know that kind of behaviour runs the risk of them being arrested.
I mean, I lived there for over 13 years and used to cuddle and kiss my boyfriend in public and nothing was ever said/done to us so I’m sure they’ll be fine. The UAE (and Dubai in particular) isn’t as backwards and the media make it out to be.

Oh I've been to Dubai a few times so I know it's not as bad as it's made out to be, but that behaviour is definitely still illegal. Alfie is the right level of obnoxious that he could piss someone off and end up getting them in trouble for something small like that.

notyourchummy
Learner
Learner

Post by notyourchummy »

In regards to the new title, is there a way to work Alfiestotle in there somewhere? I can't remember who said it but it was bloody brilliant.

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

Random question for the Aussies or Kiwis on here: did all the Hello World talk just put that bloody Saddle Club song on a constant, weeks-long loop in your head? Because I cannot make it stop.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

PointlessBF: TAKE DOWN THE TENT

Return to “Pointless Blog”