Spring Outfit of the day & Modeling Contest!

hunter
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Spring Outfit of the day & Modeling Contest!

Post by hunter »

illuminate wrote:In Notahatergator's defense, I'm pretty sure she's like me and just wants to see Megan acknowledge what happened for once instead of deleting and trying to keep things on the down-low that are clearly OUT. Maybe if Megan would talk about it here, so she's not informing her more ignorant subscribers of their existence?
well, this isn't "clearly OUT". A huge amount of her subs (especially the younger ones) don't know about the pics,I only know about them cause of GG. If it was something everyone knew about then it would be a different issue. Like when celebrities have nude pics, they HAVE to adress it (with news networks reporting on them, it becomes common knowledge etc.). Megan is not in that boat.

SarahSunshine
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Spring Outfit of the day & Modeling Contest!

Post by SarahSunshine »

hunter wrote:
illuminate wrote:In Notahatergator's defense, I'm pretty sure she's like me and just wants to see Megan acknowledge what happened for once instead of deleting and trying to keep things on the down-low that are clearly OUT. Maybe if Megan would talk about it here, so she's not informing her more ignorant subscribers of their existence?
well, this isn't "clearly OUT". A huge amount of her subs (especially the younger ones) don't know about the pics,I only know about them cause of GG. If it was something everyone knew about then it would be a different issue. Like when celebrities have nude pics, they HAVE to adress it (with news networks reporting on them, it becomes common knowledge etc.). Megan is not in that boat.
Completely agree. If Megan does not want to discuss the pictures, she does not have to. It's completely her decision and it's time to just let it go.

Return to “Megan Parken”