The Londoner/Rose

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Londoner/Rose

Post by littleraskle »

Just discovered her this month. How is it possible that she travels so much? Where does she get the money?

Her body and hair and style and LIFE is very enviable. She seems sweet too which is rare lol

supersecret
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by supersecret »

I went off rose when I found out that she took the idea for slutty brownies, what a stupid name btw I mean you're so naughty rose *eurgh*, from Kevin and Amanda

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/d ... e-bar.html

She makes a big deal about it and moans if anyone posts about them and doesn't credit her, well she didn't credit the original creators! There have been quite a few recipes that she has pinched from lesser known blogs and passed off as her own. I remember she did a chocolate egg post one Easter if I remember correctly it was an Australian blogger that did it first.

I just find her to be really shady and dishonest, she is portraying this really glamorous lifestyle and I know a lot of her readers feel bad about themselves because they don't have a life like that. I don't think most of them realise that she gets pretty much everything for free. Oh and one last thing that hair needs to go I think it is really old and aging, does she not get bored of having had the same style for so long?!

Pria
Learner
Learner

Post by Pria »

Slutty brownies have been around forever!! She definitely did "invent" them. Her travelling is insane--I mean that in a good way. Paris, Switzerland, Morocco THEN back to Paris. Insanity. I've certainly heard rumblings of this and that about her, but no smoking gun. Until then...I have a girl crush!

I love the recipes she posts. Oh! How the hell does she post all those great "impromptu" photos of herself??! Does she have a photographer follow her around??!

sleepingsickness
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepingsickness »

letswiki wrote:She's a Tory girl who lives a life of leisure in London - gets invited to No. 10 and on free holidays by Tourism boards - her life seems completely alien to me but I can see why a lot of people like to read her blog as a sort of aspirational/escapism thing.

Anyone know her background? It seems like her life revolves around her blog, the social season and holidays.
I think she went to my uni. One of my lecturers was showing her blog in class the other day.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

I absolutely love her, she's so chic and elegant and you can tell this lifestyle is natural to her. She's not like those other try hard bloggers/youtubers who desperately try to convince you of their "coolness" *cough* essiebutton *cough*
XOXO

Mildrid
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mildrid »

I agree with those who say the life she portrays comes easy to her. She doesn't seem to shy away from who she is, she comes across as-'I am who I am'. Unlike many other bloggers she isn't backtracking on things she forgets she says and then has to backtrack a little.

Gbirdy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gbirdy »

She has a 3000 + page thread outing her lies on GOMI ....

Return to “Adored Bloggers”