whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Pria
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Post by Pria »

awayfromthecrowds wrote:Can someone pm the link? I can't find it on right move :(
Could I have the link as well?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Guys why don't you just PM the person you want the link from? Just take this all to private messaging?

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

I think there must be something wrong. Unless I am giving her too much credit, her demeanour seems more than her usual moan-y self, and more something fundamentally wrong. I hope it's nothing serious.

indiedreamer
Learner
Learner

Post by indiedreamer »

I have the link people can PM me instead of posting and I'll send it around :)

HelloFridayy
Learner
Learner

Post by HelloFridayy »

After what happened to Alix/ICovetThee I don't want to speculate about what's happening in her life, although I sincerely hope it's nothing as serious. Lily is the queen of moaning about normal everyday stuff so it's hard to tell..

Did find it a bit odd that she never mentioned moving. She didn't have to go into details but she's brought up hating the small space frequently recently even though the place was listed at the time. Hope her moving/redecorating will make her content more interesting. I bet there'll be a homesense sponsorship too.

KTB_
Learner
Learner

Post by KTB_ »

HelloFridayy wrote:After what happened to Alix/ICovetThee I don't want to speculate about what's happening in her life, although I sincerely hope it's nothing as serious. Lily is the queen of moaning about normal everyday stuff so it's hard to tell..

Did find it a bit odd that she never mentioned moving. She didn't have to go into details but she's brought up hating the small space frequently recently even though the place was listed at the time. Hope her moving/redecorating will make her content more interesting. I bet there'll be a homesense sponsorship too.
Agreed, I really hope there's nothing wrong health wise.

smitten258
Debater
Debater

Post by smitten258 »

thanks to indiedreamer for the link!

it seems crazy to me that people so young can afford a half a million quid place... I wonder why she put so much effort in getting customized built-in wardrobes and all that interior stuff when they never planned to live there long-term?

She said once that she wants to own a big house like her parents so her kids can live with her later and save money for their own place (instead of paying rent) ... so maybe she got her upgrade sooner than expected?

Also, is this a "London thing" - living with your parents and saving to buy instead of renting?
In my city rent prices are also crazy, but NO ONE in my age group is not even slightly near having that much money to buy a place (not even enough for a credit deposit)...

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

smitten258 wrote:Also, is this a "London thing" - living with your parents and saving to buy instead of renting?
In my city rent prices are also crazy, but NO ONE in my age group is not even slightly near having that much money to buy a place (not even enough for a credit deposit)...
It's a thing in the UK in general. A lot of people choose to move back home after uni and save up for a house rather than spending money on rent.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

ECH wrote:
smitten258 wrote:Also, is this a "London thing" - living with your parents and saving to buy instead of renting?
It's a thing in the UK in general. A lot of people choose to move back home after uni and save up for a house rather than spending money on rent.
And also people in their 30's and beyond have had to move back home to their parents house after the Celtic tiger went bust because they can no longer afford their rent/mortgages through maybe losing their jobs! It has been a tough few years for lots of people and the lucky ones have parents who can let them move back in!

well_hello_there
Stalker
Stalker

Post by well_hello_there »

Hi! I'm new to GG so I can't PM anyone but can someone send me the listing link? Thank you in advance!

hana.bananals
Debater
Debater

Post by hana.bananals »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:
ECH wrote:
And also people in their 30's and beyond have had to move back home to their parents house after the Celtic tiger went bust because they can no longer afford their rent/mortgages through maybe losing their jobs! It has been a tough few years for lots of people and the lucky ones have parents who can let them move back in!
The celtic tiger was specific to the Republic of Ireland, not the UK or London.

Post by Guest »

IME bloggers tend to keep quiet about house moves until the sale has been agreed. Otherwise they know that followers will find the estate agent details and they may have non serious house viewings.

mt_1980
Learner
Learner

Post by mt_1980 »

Could it be a baby thing? Maybe a miscarriage? Hope not...

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

She said she's not been trying to get pregnant and she's not planning on trying anytime soon.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

litnerd wrote:She said she's not been trying to get pregnant and she's not planning on trying anytime soon.
Actually Lily had essentially said that this past year (2017) she wanted to treat as her last official child-free year... she wanted to buy whatever she wanted, travel a lot with Rich, do 'single life' things, and then probably start "trying" next year. So the timeframe they set makes kids/pregnancy a close possibility in the near future.
The ppl who always guess in the comments/on Twitter that she is pregnant are delusional and rude though.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

bubblebubble23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblebubble23 »

Hi! I'm new to GG so I can't PM anyone but can someone send me the listing link? Thank you in advance!

bubblebubble23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblebubble23 »

Return to “Lily Pebbles”