leighannsays~~Part 2

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: leighannsays~~Part 2

Post by superhighlyrequested »

bsupertramp wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://oi67.tinypic.com/10p6knb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>oi67</span><span>.</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>10p6knb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Hmm... wonder what this is about? Maybe to cope with being apart from Grant?
what pic is attached here? it isn't loading for me :-/

regarding her drinking, i think that leigh ann drank before but wouldn't show it. as others have said, she is extremely intentional about how she presents herself in her videos. i also think that she's trying to build anticipation for her engagement vlog... but i also feel like it's going to be majorly disappointing. watch her just do a jump cut to her grinning and bashful, alluding to the fact that they just got engaged while withholding all other details. i can see her not even showing the ring in her vlog because heaven forbid she is like other girls who are excited to share their engagement

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer

Post by bsupertramp »

Sorry, it was this tweet:
have you guys ever used @talkspace? i know its kind of an anon thing but im curious if its actually effective.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

I wonder what she wants to work on in therapy. That's great if she wants some help though.

asdfjulie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by asdfjulie »

Just wanted to pop in to say I watched her latest vlog last night with my boyfriend and he was like "i'm cringing they're so unnatural this is so weird" and I was like RIGHT WELL THEY'RE ENGAGED NOW and he confirmed that it's super weird.

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

doomloop wrote:Her not having anyone to hang out with in the past could be part of the reason why she drinks more now that she's with Grant. She's probably like me, a social drinker, who mostly has a drink when they're hanging out with someone. Since before we never saw her doing stuff with friends, she probably has more alcohol because she's finally hanging out with a person. I bet if they broke up she'd go back to not drinking as often.
I think this is spot on, and I also think she's taken a long time to become more comfortable with what she shows in vlogs. I'm sure she was drinking just as much when she was dating Alan but was back when she first started vlogs and hardly showed anything aside from her hanging out at home, driving, and concerts (not that much has changed, but she includes more interactions now). Nothing wrong with having a cocktail or two when you're on a road trip and about to enter a long-distance engagement.

Anyways - her whining is about to get so bad if this long distance thing lasts too long. I think one of the reasons she might feel conflicted about moving has nothing to do with her family/health/love of Texas but because she just bought a house and took so long decorating it. I'm not sure what the real estate market is where she lives but considering its a new generic housing development in the suburbs somewhere I doubt her house has appreciated in value much, if at all. Then again she's marrying a doctor so as long as she controls her target addiction its not like they will be hurting for cash in the future.

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

pear022 wrote:
doomloop wrote:Her not having anyone to hang out with in the past could be part of the reason why she drinks more now that she's with Grant. She's probably like me, a social drinker, who mostly has a drink when they're hanging out with someone. Since before we never saw her doing stuff with friends, she probably has more alcohol because she's finally hanging out with a person. I bet if they broke up she'd go back to not drinking as often.
I think this is spot on, and I also think she's taken a long time to become more comfortable with what she shows in vlogs. I'm sure she was drinking just as much when she was dating Alan but was back when she first started vlogs and hardly showed anything aside from her hanging out at home, driving, and concerts (not that much has changed, but she includes more interactions now). Nothing wrong with having a cocktail or two when you're on a road trip and about to enter a long-distance engagement.

Anyways - her whining is about to get so bad if this long distance thing lasts too long. I think one of the reasons she might feel conflicted about moving has nothing to do with her family/health/love of Texas but because she just bought a house and took so long decorating it. I'm not sure what the real estate market is where she lives but considering its a new generic housing development in the suburbs somewhere I doubt her house has appreciated in value much, if at all. Then again she's marrying a doctor so as long as she controls her target addiction its not like they will be hurting for cash in the future.
The housing market in Houston is pretty good right now so I don't think she'll have too difficult of a time selling her house/ townhouse. But I completely agree with your point about her decorating. She finally has just gotten her room to look nice imagine having to start all over again.

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

not trying to change the subject! but just wanted to mention that it seems she is having an engagement party tonight? she posted a snap with a custom "congrats leigh ann and grant" filter. i wonder if grant flew in for the celebration

of course it includes pizza because she's just so quirky, haha. i fully expect pizza, tex mex, and tiki drinks at the wedding

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her latest Instagram post...why is she having a rough time??

keebler_elf91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by keebler_elf91 »

Leigh Ann gets engaged... and falls off the face of social media and YouTube. :?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Elleayezee wrote:
The housing market in Houston is pretty good right now so I don't think she'll have too difficult of a time selling her house/ townhouse. But I completely agree with your point about her decorating. She finally has just gotten her room to look nice imagine having to start all over again.
She could always rent it out as well. Real estate is always a good investment!
That Girl!

lizzygogo
Informer
Informer

Post by lizzygogo »

One of my good friends did this recently after she got engaged-- went MIA on social media, phone, everything. Later I found out she was f-r-e-a-k-i-n-g o-u-t that she had made a terrible and very public mistake.

She had a similar and even bigger freakout after the wedding...

asdfjulie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by asdfjulie »

Do y'all think she reads this thread?

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes I think she has:..just recently someone posted that tumblr post she made about giving nicknames to ex's and then suddenly like the next day the post was gone.

asdfjulie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by asdfjulie »

I mean there's no denying that this was a quick engagement. I know that "when you know you know" and it can work out for a lot of people but if you're not 100% sure (as you should be) then especially reading where people here are commenting on their strange dynamic and how rushed it all is could make you second guess a lot.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well I'm sure she's also second guessing because is she gonna move to LA? I don't think she actually wants to do that and even just moving I don't think she wants to do. In one of her vlogs when she was helping Grant move she commented something like not being able to imagine moving again and how exhausting and overwhelming it would be. I think she's very comfortable where she is.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, I don't think you can be a married manic pixie girl haha

asdfjulie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by asdfjulie »

Did she say somewhere that she's moving to LA? I agree that doesn't seem like her. She has that big house that she seems to really love and be comfortable in. Also you can tell she likes being close to her family. I read in this thread somewhere that grant is doing a residency and isn't in LA forever. I was assuming he would move back to TX afterwards. But obviously this is all just my speculation.

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

asdfjulie wrote:Did she say somewhere that she's moving to LA? I agree that doesn't seem like her. She has that big house that she seems to really love and be comfortable in. Also you can tell she likes being close to her family. I read in this thread somewhere that grant is doing a residency and isn't in LA forever. I was assuming he would move back to TX afterwards. But obviously this is all just my speculation.
I think her move to LA is just speculation by us right now. No announcements yet. We're still waiting on the engagement vid.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “leighannsays”