acaciacutie

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: acaciacutie

Post by Wat »

She seems too immature and child-like to be having her own kid. :?

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

What I find more insulting is she just brushes off that her milk won't provide enough nutrition. There isn't enough nutrition because you don't want to eat the right foods. I'm sorry but doing things that you don't want to do for the sake of your child is called being a parent. I'm not a parent, but I'm an older sibling and have taken care of kids before. You cannot put what you want to do before your own child. Are fruits and vegetables as tasty as fast food? Not all the time, no. But you have to think what is best for my child. I mean you look anywhere and they state that breastfeed babies are overall more healthy. They also state that formula babies are more constipated and gassy so it's going to be fun watching those two struggle at 2 in the morning with a gassy baby.

I also hate that she even announced on her twitter that she was going to delete any negative comments about her not breast feeding. If you are confident in your decision, you shouldn't care about people who disagree with you. I find that it's those who aren't as confident who are more easily provoked with negative comments.

Nakil
Talker
Talker

Post by Nakil »

PinkOceanWhale wrote: I also hate that she even announced on her twitter that she was going to delete any negative comments about her not breast feeding. If you are confident in your decision, you shouldn't care about people who disagree with you. I find that it's those who aren't as confident who are more easily provoked with negative comments.
Never heard more truer words.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Nakil wrote:
PinkOceanWhale wrote: I also hate that she even announced on her twitter that she was going to delete any negative comments about her not breast feeding. If you are confident in your decision, you shouldn't care about people who disagree with you. I find that it's those who aren't as confident who are more easily provoked with negative comments.
Never heard more truer words.

mar1ee
Learner
Learner

Post by mar1ee »

I've been around and followed Acacia since the "kitty and doggy" phase. She's literally always been a complete idiot. I'm truly hoping to god that that poor baby won't end up like her or Jairus.. I usually don't post on these but come on Acacia!!!! :roll:

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

Ewww when she tweeted she wanted to have another kid within the next 1-2 years. :(
1. okay honey, let's see if you can even handle the first one.
2. her relationship with Jairus is probably going to become way too strained to function anymore (because they only stayed together for a baby) and I doubt he's down to be thinking about having more than one permanent tie to Acacia right now. lolz

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=31778

Hey guys, I started a new thread since we're way over on this one. Continue there! <3

Return to “acaciacutie”