Sarahbelle93x - Part 5

christie_inthe_city
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x - Part 5

Post by christie_inthe_city »

Marissa said that Sarah is going on a date in her most recent vlog... guess she got over that break up quick

vanilla bean09
Debater
Debater

Post by vanilla bean09 »

She also appeared in Jill Cimorelli's volgmas video today.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ellamaecarter
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ellamaecarter »

Sarah is my age. Well, she's about a year younger but we are the same age in school. I've watched her videos for a long time, maybe a little after the time she started. I feel like she is one of those people who hasn't matured with age. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders freshman/sophomore year of college and then idk what happened. Fame getting to her head? Partying? I don't know. But I do know she seemed to know who she was and what she liked. People put up a front and maybe she wasn't happy at the time but man, a few years ago I really thought highly of her and looked up to her (though we were the same age). She didn't seem to care what others though. Then something changed. Her life choices are her life choices but to me, now, she's just kinda sleezy and sloppy...in her actions, in her words, the way she dresses, her makeup (PLEASE LEARN WHERE TO APPLY BLUSH, FOR DOG'S SAKE). Her video content and editing quality are horrible.

She has lost my respect but she's gained some of my concern. She seems lost..depressed..unsure? Idk if moving to LA was the best thing for her. If you have dreams, you have to work for them. She doesn't seem like she's working for her dreams, or maybe they aren't really dreams to begin with. Maybe she felt like it was expected of her, even though at the time of her "big decision" she talked about being expected to do something with her degree.

I don't know her personally and I don't have all the answers, but I do know something needs to be done. Maybe she should get a job at a boutique, start blogging, move to a more southern area close to home, rebrand herself. So many of you on here have suggested these things and I agree with you. As for what Sarah has become, I don't like it. I don't hate her, she's still a person who people love and look up to. But I don't think she's completely done yet. She has potential. She just needs to run with it instead of running to the bottle or sitting in her apartment alone, letting her channel, degree, and life go to waste.

thisgirl321
Learner
Learner

Post by thisgirl321 »

Sarah is my age. Well, she's about a year younger but we are the same age in school. I've watched her videos for a long time, maybe a little after the time she started. I feel like she is one of those people who hasn't matured with age. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders freshman/sophomore year of college and then idk what happened. Fame getting to her head? Partying? I don't know. But I do know she seemed to know who she was and what she liked. People put up a front and maybe she wasn't happy at the time but man, a few years ago I really thought highly of her and looked up to her (though we were the same age). She didn't seem to care what others though. Then something changed. Her life choices are her life choices but to me, now, she's just kinda sleezy and sloppy...in her actions, in her words, the way she dresses, her makeup (PLEASE LEARN WHERE TO APPLY BLUSH, FOR DOG'S SAKE). Her video content and editing quality are horrible.

She has lost my respect but she's gained some of my concern. She seems lost..depressed..unsure? Idk if moving to LA was the best thing for her. If you have dreams, you have to work for them. She doesn't seem like she's working for her dreams, or maybe they aren't really dreams to begin with. Maybe she felt like it was expected of her, even though at the time of her "big decision" she talked about being expected to do something with her degree.

I don't know her personally and I don't have all the answers, but I do know something needs to be done. Maybe she should get a job at a boutique, start blogging, move to a more southern area close to home, rebrand herself. So many of you on here have suggested these things and I agree with you. As for what Sarah has become, I don't like it. I don't hate her, she's still a person who people love and look up to. But I don't think she's completely done yet. She has potential. She just needs to run with it instead of running to the bottle or sitting in her apartment alone, letting her channel, degree, and life go to waste.
I completely agree! I'm the same age as Sarah and I feel like she's just not moving forward in life. With that said, I don't believe everyone who's 22 needs to be excelling at life, but steps forward shouldn't be hard to do. I get that moving across the county is a big step, but what is she doing over there? Doesn't seem to be much of anything. And she also just seams lost as a person. Or maybe this is the person she's always been and her audience just isn't responding well to it. Who knows.

tallbutshort01
Talker
Talker

Post by tallbutshort01 »

Her vlogmas is so sad. I want to feel bad for her but she isn't helping the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thisgirl321
Learner
Learner

Post by thisgirl321 »

That was actually the most boring vlog I've seen in a while, and I really like watching other people's vlogs. She literally doesn't do much of anything besides go out to eat. Also, watching the vlog you can really tell how untrained her dog is. I mean he's still running around chewing on her bra's and she's just putting it on snapchat like it's funny. She has all the time in the world, teach that dog some manners.

pinkpeony01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinkpeony01 »

It seriously makes me so damn sad that I'm out here busting my ass going to school and working and this girl just sits on her lazy ass and receives free Louis Vuitton :FU:

vanillabeannoel

Post by vanillabeannoel »

thisgirl321 wrote:That was actually the most boring vlog I've seen in a while, and I really like watching other people's vlogs. She literally doesn't do much of anything besides go out to eat. Also, watching the vlog you can really tell how untrained her dog is. I mean he's still running around chewing on her bra's and she's just putting it on snapchat like it's funny. She has all the time in the world, teach that dog some manners.
She's probably one of those people who thinks because it's a small dog it doesn't need to be trained.

smellofroses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by smellofroses »

I guess she is trying to score a hot husband, so that she can live off his money.
That is my only explanation to why she doesn't do anything at all.
She was on such a good path once, when she was in university.
Well, well.

Return to “Sarah Belle”