Zoella FAQ

gabbygossips
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Zoella FAQ

Post by gabbygossips »

the_slayers_next wrote:Q: is zoe's boyfriend Alfie a twat?
A: Yes
Twat or not but at least he put that Velvetgh0stlies to place.

gabbygossips
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gabbygossips »

peachkins wrote:
mrmilo wrote:
peachkins wrote:Who is Gabby?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
She's a fellow youtuber.
What kind of friendship do they have?
What is Gabby like?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
[quote="the_slayers_n

Gabby is horrible, you can read the velvetgh0st forum.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Zoella's house: On the official document it says Zoe is the sole owner with a mortgage :D

Turn Left at Irony
Talker
Talker

Post by Turn Left at Irony »

What are the names of Zoe's pets?

She has a Pug called Narla, two Guinea Pigs called Pippin and Percy, and a Chimp called Alfie.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

vanwilder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vanwilder »

Can anybody tell me or link me to the story of what happened between Zoe and her ex Wilf? He cheated on her???

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

vanwilder wrote:Zoella280390
I'd start with this thread? http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=7657

justforhighkicks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by justforhighkicks »

So Gleam is something I've been wondering for a while, and it gets talked about, but I can't find a full history. I was wondering if any of you guys know.

What is Gleam's relationship with Zoe? So I know it's a talent management place, but I'm wondering about the specifics. How did Zoe first get picked up by them; who got in contact with who? Was it Gleam that boosted Zoe, or Zoe that boosted Gleam? Were they responsible for the rise of the british blogger circle? Are they akin to acting agents for youtubers? PR? Assistants? As for their reputation, they're the boogeyman-puppeteer type, but how much control do they actually have? Where would Zoe be without them? What's the drama that they are a major factor of?

If anyone else is wondering, or is new enough to where they don't know Zoella without Gleam's influence, it could be a good idea to give a brief history of sorts. I thought it'd be a good FAQ question. Sorry for the trouble!

swirlsandpearls
Talker
Talker

Post by swirlsandpearls »

justforhighkicks wrote:Top
Ok so I don't know an in depth history of gleam but I do know that when gleam started it was just Pixiwoo, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr and Ruth Crilly (Jim's mentioned it in videos and so has pixiwoo) but I don't know if Tanya/Zoe were friends or knew each other before Zoe joined Gleam so that isn't very helpful for who sought out who sorry!
On whether Zoe boosted Gleam or Gleam boosted Zoe, personally I think it was a bit of both and right place right time for both of them. Zoe used to be so charismatic and fun to watch so she gained subscribers quickly but Gleam were responsible for negotiating the deals that made her a household name.
Gleams bad reputation seems to come from viewers of their 'talent' not from brands etc they work with so it's hard to tell how much of it is warranted. (I agree they've made some shite decisions, but any talent agency does)
The majority of large youtubers have managers/agency's that do the exact same thing as Gleam they just don't talk about it like Gleamers do
Tassel, tassel, tassel. No tassel.

Jussayin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jussayin »

Are Zoë & Anna Saccone still friends? I never see them vlogging together or interacting at all online.

shaumar
Learner
Learner

Post by shaumar »

Who is the guy thats been hanging out with them recently the tall thin rather 'fay' young man? he was flavour of the month for a while and not seen him recently?

Lily2410
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lily2410 »

shaumar wrote:Who is the guy thats been hanging out with them recently the tall thin rather 'fay' young man? he was flavour of the month for a while and not seen him recently?
Mark Ferris? They're still friends but he lives in London so she has to wait until he can come and stay with her because she won't go and visit him. I was genuinely surprised that she went to visit Louise this vlogmas although obviously she couldn't be bothered to stay more than a few hours and did nothing but moan she had a cold.

Return to “Zoella”