A & J's Businesses (Saturday Sunshine/Next Level/etc.)

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A & J's Businesses (Saturday Sunshine/Next Level/etc.)

Post by Laffing »

^^^ Maybe she just emptied one of you 100 purses and found 3 cosmetic bags, dumped out her old foundation and eye liners, wiped 'em clean with a diaper wipe, and posted for sale.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

They started peddling their Saturday shitshine stuff again. Today she wore the ugly ass sweatshirt and showed us that mug.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:They started peddling their Saturday shitshine stuff again. Today she wore the ugly ass sweatshirt and showed us that mug.
LOL I knew they were going to pimp out the faux mason mug after drinking out of the Mason jar at the resto the other day.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

^ lol X-mas gifts

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

More pimping out those ugly ass Thathurday Thunthine mathon jars today.
"his and hers" :roll:

They must be feeling really desperate

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

^^ They have to pay for that $3000.00 camera somehow. :roll:

mindlesschatter

From her Twitter. Don't click that link....not only was it a shortened link (meaning she gets money for that), but...it's a referral link. Actual link takes you to: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4439146

Referral Program
How does the referral program work?

Each customer gets a unique referral link to share with friends. For each friend who signs up and orders a shipment, you will get $25 in Stitch Fix credit! The credit will be deposited in your account as soon as your friend’s package has shipped.

I don't know why she can't just be upfront and say....that it's her referral link.

mina
Learner
Learner

Post by mina »

<3 congratulations, Justafraud <3

This is a dedicated post for Justine, who always comes up with the most amazing ideas and great businesses!!
I love that you are always such a pioneer on the business field!!

Btw, as some of us here mentioned on the main board, I wonder if Seanthinks and Benjimantv is familiar with your idea as well? How about I gibe them some headsup? Judy mentioned in her q&a two vloggers because she loves how honest and true they are. It sounded like she was pointing to some other youtubers who are clearly not truthful and real! I bet she will be excited to hear the neqs from her bestie aprils huby!!

http://videoinfluencers.net

Good Luck. (A la Michelle Phan ;) oh Justine, how about her ideas? She has some good business ideas ready? Copy and paste!!!! Go for it.)

Disclaimer: this post is 100% sarcastic.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

As much as I dislike Douchebag, at the very least he is pairing up with seemingly credible YT individuals. I've seen all of the Video Influencers videos and it's informative and helpful. I wonder if Justafraud's site will do the same? Or, similar to all their other failed genius ideas, they will collect the money and half ass their service?

I hope people DO use this new, epic fail. This way they can do public reviews of how much a scam artist this guy really is.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

One thing I've learned from watching April's Athena7 videos, her CookwithApril videos and the vlogs is that April and Justin are LAZY.

When April films on her cooking channel she films herself cooking something FOR THE FIRST TIME. She's too lazy to do a test run to make sure things go smoothly. The same goes for her so-called beauty videos. Her run-on sentences and repetitive comments show us that she puts very little into the planning of her videos.

The editing on ALL of their videos is HORRIBLE. There's no creativity, no originality. If we see them trying something new on their vlog, it's something that's been done by Judy or another vlogger. They don't even bother to try to make something their own....they sometimes even use the same music. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

This business venture is going to be pushed for a month or so and then it's going to disappear as if it never existed. They get obsessed on something...go at it great guns for a while, then when their excitement fades, it gradually disappears. This will not be successful because Justin is going into it for the wrong reason. He's not doing it because he wants to help people...he's doing it because he wants to make a quick buck.

He wants to buy a house...and aside from going out and getting a REAL job (which is impossible because of his bad reputation), this is about the best he can do.

Nope...this won't be successful. If anything it just might show more people what an untrustworthy guy he is...his true lazy, untruthful colors will come shining through.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

discoverer wrote:hello ladies! some of you may remember me from the chat ^^ i decided to finally make an account to share my new "discovery" y'all!

so a few days ago when you all were talking about his scamming family website, i went to take a look..

and a few moments later i ended up on my youtube history page and i saw this!!!

this was shortly after i had visited the website. so i clicked into it and saw that the "intro" was literally just one of their old family favourites video (can't be bothered to find out which one)..

the best thing is that they uploaded it unlisted on the advice channel so it can play on the background of their new "business" website!

even better, this was only uploaded on April 18, 2015! so busy "working" before liam's birthday eh eh?

ps. does that mean only 21 people have visited his website????

hope you ladies found this interesting and maybe we can investigate more into it! keep up the great work :tu: :tu: :tu:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

AnnieAlbert wrote:Hi everyone,

I’m new here! I decided to make an account after lurking for a bit. I want to give my input because I (shamefully) joined the Next Level program when it first came out. I did, once upon a time, enjoy their videos and April’s channel and did want to support them. I also was curious about their program and thought they might have some great advice (ha).

I have included a screen cap. I hope it works - I am quite terrible at this cyberspace stuff.

Anyway, when I first joined they sent me a link to where the “secret” videos were. I clicked on the link but none of the videos were there. Oh, dear. I emailed them and they replied with something along the lines of “sorry, friend, give us a moment and we will try to restart it”. Sounds good. Later I checked my email with the same link and a message from them: “Hey, Friend! Hope this works now, sorry for any inconvenience! Love, April & Justin.” It didn't work.

I emailed them back and forth. After 3+ days, finally, there were videos on the link they sent me. It was not good. Half the nonsense that was on there I knew already or were things like “respect your spouse because they are humans, too!” or “Here is a sneak peak to a WWK before it goes public!” It was also really strange receiving emails from three different accounts: AprilAthena, NextLevel and then from 'AprilAthena' but with the email jnm528 through Gmail. It confused me so much because I didn't know who I was speaking to.

I wasn't on their monthly plan but they still sent me emails. I stopped watching their videos and after Judy mentioned them in a vlog, I thought, what were they up to and googled - which brought me here. I couldn’t believe how much I and other people were being duped. Something was always “off” about them. They were just too “perfect”, their vlogs..sterile, almost.

Looking forward to chatting to everyone :D

mindlesschatter

Well....

littleBits have an affiliate program as well. Surprise, surprise. Why would they really just give their minion friends $20 off and nothing in it for them? That too...what teenager is going to drop $100-$200 on a littleBits kit?

Anyhow, as an affiliate, you make 10% off any order. https://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.c ... ntID=53280

Base kit starts at $99 but the Pro Library sells at $3,299!! That would be a $300 profit just for linking for Ape and Nels. :o Of course, no mention by them. Just simply the $20 discount.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Keep meaning to say this on the main thread, but I didn't understand a thing about Little Bits except for them sponsoring a video.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

^ me either. I don't think any of their subbies will spend 100 bucks for those. If you have Iphone or android phone, you can download app that can make sound/music.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

sha1234 wrote:Keep meaning to say this on the main thread, but I didn't understand a thing about Little Bits except for them sponsoring a video.
I didn't understand the concept of Little Bits too. First of all Kustin was holding the camera so damn close to his face that I lost interest right away. Secondly, like you guys said, why would anyone pay shit to buy that tiny piece of junk?

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

Honestly, Little Bits are pretty cool for kids. My husband and I opted to go with Snap Circuits for our son's 7th birthday instead as they are more affordable. Justin did a terrible job 'selling' them, though. Happy Birthday to you, Justin. One year older, but far away from being more successful as you 'age.'

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Too late to edit, but why were they letting Ollie jump around with scissors? Even if they were fake, he could have fallen and hurt himself.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “AprilJustinTV”