ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

weaboo43
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by weaboo43 »

Okay so I know this is off topic but I literally* just discovered this thread and I have a lot to say, but first and foremost I want to talk about my theory on why her and the twats don't talk anymore and why she REFUSES to talk about it. Last year (two years ago? i can't remember) when she went and visited them all in PA for her birthday, I think that maybe she hooked up with Tess, Emily' girlfriend. This would explain why she doesn't talk to the girls anymore and why they would be mad at her. All three of them seemed to have so much sexual tension and Rachel always talked about how cute Tess was. I think it would also be awkward to talk about on the podcast in front of Chris which is why she won't answer anyone's questions about it, not even the patreons. I know this is an awful thing to accuse her of but it is literally the only thing that makes sense to me. I mean they helped FLY her out to PA and then right after that just stopped talking?? This would also explain the coming out video shortly after?? What are your thoughts?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

^ I think that's probably it. I didn't know they stopped talking since I don't follow her anymore, but she hasn't done a video in a month. From her IG it seems like she crafts and does a podcast. That's about it... Her college education was a waste of money.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

So she is quitting youtube. Did you guys watch her "goodbye youtube"? I watched her videos on and off for years, never really got into her. Youtube is so easy, she doesn't have a big following but if she actually tried and put out consist videos then she would take off. She is just too damn lazy. Why make a rant about it, just quit if you don't like it.

Does she make money off podcasts? I've never watched them.

hkzy
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hkzy »

smashthebox wrote:So she is quitting youtube. Did you guys watch her "goodbye youtube"? I watched her videos on and off for years, never really got into her. Youtube is so easy, she doesn't have a big following but if she actually tried and put out consist videos then she would take off. She is just too damn lazy. Why make a rant about it, just quit if you don't like it.

Does she make money off podcasts? I've never watched them.
I just came here to say this. I got about 10 minutes in and basically the gist is she doesn't do it anymore cause she doesn't like it. It wasn't for herself or for her viewers; she only uploaded for the money. Once the money wasn't coming in as consistently (prob because uploads weren't consistent?) She stopped. Companies didn't want to work with her MOST LIKELY because she hardly did beauty videos or vlogs anymore and because she stopped getting not just views but interaction. I don't personally care, it's been like she hasn't been on YouTube anyway lol but I'm happy she's going to find a real job.

The thing I found cringe worthy is when she was like "well I need stability, it's not like I have help from family or anything" ....she's 24 and had a bachelor's degree. That is everyone. I'm 24, and my husband and I don't have help from family either?? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”