Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikiandGabiBeauty

Post by thelovingmomma »

social_butterfly93 wrote:
thelovingmomma wrote:
social_butterfly93 wrote:So Gabi went to her college formal without Brandon yet they are supposedly still together? I'm beginning to sense a pretty little liar here.
I'm wondering if when she said she was still with her boyfriend she was talking about Colin. Colin is young so maybe he couldn't go. She was probably not specific on who she was talking about to leave people thinking. If she was with Brandon you would think she would be smarter with Colin posting pictures of them kissing.
She specifically said "Brandon and I". Those were her exact words in the comment, I'm regretting not screenshotting it so badly lol. She's been called on her bullshit so now all we can do is wait for it all to be publicly revealed. Brandon and her ended things already, she's just too embarrassed to admit it. I wonder if her attitude and personality change was the reason why t(he)y ended things. The last time I heard her mention Brandon was in her Palm Springs vlog where she did the haul as well.
Well damn. Then her foot just met her mouth. I was looking at her facebook but it's private so only some things can be seen, same with Brandon's. Brandon's has a picture of them together as his profile picture but it's from 2014 so I don't think he updates his Facebook. Her last public post with him was October 16th.

verybritney
Learner
Learner

Post by verybritney »

She's definitely not with him anymore, she's embarrassed to admit that they broke up. She made this whole fuss about how great her relationship was, made a video on how to have a lasting relationship, even made a channel for it, all for the relationship to come to an end. She's embarrassed that she made it a big deal and couldn't make it last.

itmerachie
Learner
Learner

Post by itmerachie »

I just watched the mall haul with Gabi, Allie and Thania on Allie's channel and damn. Does it make anyone else uncomfortable when Gabi and Allie are together? I feel like Gabi pushes her girliness or "glam" on Allie or else Allie tries to copy it and it's just not her at all. It seems so fake.

Quiet_Nights
Debater
Debater

Post by Quiet_Nights »

I'm assuming they're not together any more because the last vlog they made was 7 months back and oddly all the comments are disabled from the video and all other videos too. I distinctly remember being able to read comments previously.

Unless I've missed something I'm guessing she doesn't want people questioning her about the lack of vlogs with him hence the disabling or was it related to them being "bullied"

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 dual sim using Tapatalk

itmerachie
Learner
Learner

Post by itmerachie »

Double post but the video where Thania does Allie and Gabi's makeup was in my recommendations so I watched it. Allie looks great but she really doesn't need all that makeup and it doesn't seem like her, especially with the winged liner and all that face makeup. Gabi just looked her usual muddy self.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

itmerachie wrote:Double post but the video where Thania does Allie and Gabi's makeup was in my recommendations so I watched it. Allie looks great but she really doesn't need all that makeup and it doesn't seem like her, especially with the winged liner and all that face makeup. Gabi just looked her usual muddy self.
Why does Gabi look so muddy all the time? Is it the tan? I think it's the tan. Allie is such a cutie, but all that makeup just doesn't suit her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Four-years-Falling
Learner
Learner

Post by Four-years-Falling »

TinisaurusRex wrote:
tayy wrote:Does anyone have any ideas for a new thread name, or is everyone ok with NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2? I think this one is about to be locked.
Is there a part 2 that I'm missing?
No, what I was trying to say is that when a thread gets to around this amount of pages, it gets locked and a part 2 thread needs to be started. I was asking if anyone had any names for the (coming soon) part 2 thread or is everyone fine with NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I'm sure that's fine with everyone. I guess just do it up, and then a Mod can lock this one. I think that is how it works! :)

Four-years-Falling
Learner
Learner

Post by Four-years-Falling »

Started a new thread guys! Here's the link: gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=166&t=29202

thegoatkid
Stalker
Stalker

Post by thegoatkid »

cosmo585 wrote:hey guys so i went to high school with niki and gabi, just some fun facts you all might want to know... in high school brandon used to cheat on gabi ALLLL the time & everyone knew, she just never believed it and stayed with him, and jerry chaaaaased after niki, she couldn't stand him for the longest time. also, just for the record, they're whole 'bullying' stories were super overexxaggerated
if you knew them in highschool, i would pay you serious money to find out more. i weirdly believe you even though you have no contact info in your bio lol :D but im dead ass saying i'll pay you like $20 for each gossip you give me. i know thats not a lot but its worth offering. i am very curious lol do u have a paypal..?

Return to “Niki and Gabi”