Half a Million Dollar House, Lip Injections, ETC

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Half a Million Dollar House, Lip Injections, ETC

Post by KandeeLies »

Hey Yall!

Anyone else notice her huge and fancy house? I looked up where she lives, Gardnerville Nevada. Homes that look like that start at the $500,000 price range out there. Isn't she supposed to be a struggling single mother of 4 pinching pennies?

One of her recent videos she states she has tons of Ralph Lauren clothing and she shows off her "All Saints" Coat, that coat is $500.

All her travels too...

And is she over lining her lips with liner to make them look fuller like a Kardashian? Or did she get lip injections?

Anyone else getting annoyed by her ugly red ratty hair extensions?

Okay sorry, I had to rant.

What are your thoughts?

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Half a Million Dollar House, Lip Injections, ETC

Post by clairebear »

Not surprising at all. Kandee's poor penyless single mother act was just that an ACT.

She makes in the high six figures from youtube adsense alone, this was said in a business magazine. So like atleast $ 700,000 a year from youtube. This new conde nast deal has to be also a million dollar deal. Kandee is RICH. She just doesn't want people to know that so she can seem relatable to all the people she preys on.

The hair extensions, lip injections, botox are no doubt to try and fit in with her younger man but also her image for Conde Nast and the projects they will put her on. No tween wants to take advice from an aging loser of a mother of 4 so she's got to do everything she can to try and throw people off from what she REALLY is.

brook137209
Stalker
Stalker

Post by brook137209 »

She isn't really struggling anymore. She makes pretty good money off of YouTube. Honestly she is one of the few gurus I personally think is genuine.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

She is such a fake.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

brook137209 wrote:She isn't really struggling anymore. She makes pretty good money off of YouTube. Honestly she is one of the few gurus I personally think is genuine.
We know Kandee isn't struggling anymore, yet Kandee continues to say she is struggling. How is that genuine?

ETA: Financially struggling.

MudPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MudPie »

Hi y'all and a Happy New Year to everyone! :love2:

This being said, I checked on Gardnerville Nevada houses, and found a home that looks very similar to Kandee's in term of construction, kitchen-living arrangement, wall height, garage, patio, even the closet. This is just a random house, NOT Kandee's, my point being that it's listed for 579,000.....pinching 'pennies' I guess:

http://listings.realbird.com/Real_Estat ... tab=photos

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

The fact that she constantly says how tired she is to blog and vlog now days is just annoying as well. She is over it, and now that she has made hundreds of thousands of dollars she doesn't feel like she has to keep it up anymore.

She looked better before the injections, and the extensions.. but you're right she is doing it because she has a younger boyfriend and following.

GENUINE? Really? All she has done to get her fame and notoriety was lie and take money from people.

Her kids are always with their dad or having a "SLUMBER PARTY" At her moms house, while she goes gallivanting the world with Michael Castro....

This woman has gotta stop already. While the rest of the world goes on working their tired asses off for a decent living...

WheresMyCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

It's even worse if Kandee is renting a half million dollar home, she is throwing her money away when she could clearly afford to put down roots. She could put a huuuge down payment on a nice house and actually leave something for her kids. Put down roots etc... she is paying someone elses mortgage.

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

SHE STILL COMES ON HERE AND READS THE FORUM!

CHECK OUT HER NEW VIDEO "HOW TO FAKE (FULL) LIP INJECTIONS" hahahahaha
[youtube]
[/youtube]

You can tell her lips are fuller than her videos before.. lady don't even try..

:rofl:

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

He y

mbundercover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mbundercover »

Someone get the girl some Chapstick, gross

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

playtone22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by playtone22 »

MudPie wrote:Hi y'all and a Happy New Year to everyone! :love2:

This being said, I checked on Gardnerville Nevada houses, and found a home that looks very similar to Kandee's in term of construction, kitchen-living arrangement, wall height, garage, patio, even the closet. This is just a random house, NOT Kandee's, my point being that it's listed for 579,000.....pinching 'pennies' I guess:

So what. I live in a house that's shows up on Zillow as being worth almost a million dollars. What does that mean? Absolutely NOTHING. First of all, I HIGHLY doubt my place is worth that much based on factors Zillow would know nothing about. Second of all, I rent my house and the owner bought it for $400k...my rent is SUPER cheap.

Personally, I haven't heard Kandee mention being "broke" or "penniless" in any of her videos in the past few years, so I don't know why people on here seem to care so much. Even if she was able to buy a nice home (which I don't think...I think she said before she rents), that doesn't make you rich. It's still not cheap to take care of yourself and four children.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

playtone22 wrote:
MudPie wrote:Hi y'all and a Happy New Year to everyone! :love2:

So what. I live in a house that's shows up on Zillow as being worth almost a million dollars. What does that mean? Absolutely NOTHING. First of all, I HIGHLY doubt my place is worth that much based on factors Zillow would know nothing about. Second of all, I rent my house and the owner bought it for $400k...my rent is SUPER cheap.

Personally, I haven't heard Kandee mention being "broke" or "penniless" in any of her videos in the past few years, so I don't know why people on here seem to care so much. Even if she was able to buy a nice home (which I don't think...I think she said before she rents), that doesn't make you rich. It's still not cheap to take care of yourself and four children.
Playtone I think you're on the wrong forum. This is "Bash" a guru. We are here gossiping and pointing out the lies Kandee has told to get where she is, the scams, Glaminars, what an average makeup artist she is, terrible mother, etc. If you want to support her, I think there is a form called Rave about a guru. You would probably be more comfortable there.

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

PrettyLittleLiar wrote:Does anyone remember when she had her lips done, and had an allergic reaction?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YEP!! Gosh. She is such a trainwreck.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

Isn't her mom her landlord?

Learner
Learner

Post by 4063 »

I was dating Kandees father when he passed away! She writes all these blogs to be kind Etc... I was not invited to his memorial, she promised to send me a watch I purchased for her father, I have never revived anything ! She is fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

4063 wrote:I was dating Kandees father when he passed away! She writes all these blogs to be kind Etc... I was not invited to his memorial, she promised to send me a watch I purchased for her father, I have never revived anything ! She is fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG REALLY?! Wow what a heartless wench.

Were you the one who called her when it happened? I remember her saying in a video that someone she didn't know on the other line called her to tell her about the accident.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”