sula
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fake Threatening Card

Post by sula »

fake card.jpg
This is identical to the way the word 'friends' is written on the Youtube award as well as being like a lot of his draw my life stuff. Its a screenshot from the Too Much Drama vlog of April 2014, outside the police station.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sula
Informer
Informer

Post by sula »

fake 2.jpg
This is the front of the envelope. Again, obvious similarities with other stuff he's written.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sula
Informer
Informer

Post by sula »

fake3.jpg
here's his writing on the youtube award to compare with blue envelope supposedly from 'stalker' lol.

Bbopper

Post by Bbopper »

I'm glad those new examples are on there.

Jonathan, you are so, SO busted.

HappyLittleBubble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HappyLittleBubble »

HappyLittleBubble wrote:The capital G from the card is identical to the capital G in Jonathan's DML video. Uncannily similar.
Sorry to quote myself -- but just noticed, look how the 'A' in "We ARE coming..." on the card is constructed along with the 'H' in "CRASH" in the DML video. Both have that same stroke pattern.
Fri€n£I€$t fri€nd$

HappyLittleBubble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, iirc at the time the envelope was totally the wrong size for the card, which gave speculation that he had used a blank congratulations card and then realised he needed a post stamped envelope so wrote on a legitimately sent one as 'evidence'.

Tbh, the Garda would be shite not to catch who sent it, as you can see a very clear post stamp of it being posted on 22nd April in Cork.

Furthermore, the spelling of Eduardo is comically bad (and different) on both the card and envelope, exactly as a faker would do (because Jonathan wouldn't spell his kids' names wrong, would he?)

I'm sure Jonathan visited fantasy land that day in a knee jerk act to discredit the "trolls" who had unearthed his Adsense scam and divert attention away from it -- and the sick bastard was so desperate he wrote that shit about his own kids.
Fri€n£I€$t fri€nd$

HappyLittleBubble
Gossiper
Gossiper

3:50 - he can't even look at the camera talking about it. :roll:
Fri€n£I€$t fri€nd$

Bbopper

Post by Bbopper »

buscj
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by buscj »

Does anyone know a handwriting expert? If you have them look at it and confirm it matches... could be interesting.

seriouslywrong
Learner
Learner

Post by seriouslywrong »

Ok. This is kind of my future area (sorry, english is not my first language, so sorry)... I'm studying criminology, for that i have Documentology. Our hand writting is like a finger print, no one else has the same finger print. We can change our writing, sure, but we will always have a signature, even in one letter. So, i have no doubt it was jonathan.
I dont know how the UK handles cases, but im pretty sure this is not a priotity case, if is even a case. Nothing really happen, for a family as expose as they are they will obviously get theats, so the police will most likely take a report and be storage there. No one will take finger print of it, simple because nothing really happen there. (Im sorry but that is how the system works)
As for Social Services... they are not going to focused on these kinds of families, unless something really big happen, or there is tons of complains about this family, so if you guys are in the uk (i dont know where they live)or live near, you can totally call social services, a couple of calls and they'll be on their way.
That is really all they can do.
The police, no matter if the parents are super worry, they wont do much.

ps: i wish everything could be like csi, but, sadly, is not.

ughmygosh
Informer
Informer

Post by ughmygosh »

To drag this topic back up again, if this were 100% real, or even if he actually gave a crap about his kids, he would not have posted the card online, or even spoken bout it. Ever. He would've dealt with it like an adult. He wouldn't want it on the internet for his kids to one day see. No decent parent would want that for their child. I personally think this was written by him, but even if it wasn't, if he were even a speck of a decent human being, he wouldn't have publicized it.

Ferretlover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ferretlover »

I just read through this and am shocked. I can't believe a father/mother could write or even think something like that about their own children. The writing has too many similarities. Why has this not been made more public knowledge?!?! Surely viewers need to see this, this is not right in any way or form. I'm disgusted.

Ferretlover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ferretlover »

Wex66 wrote:
Ferretlover wrote:I just read through this and am shocked. I can't believe a father/mother could write or even think something like that about their own children. The writing has too many similarities. Why has this not been made more public knowledge?!?! Surely viewers need to see this, this is not right in any way or form. I'm disgusted.
Because anyone who even mentions this on any social media gets blocked and attacked by their fans .It was posted on the Hollywire playlist live video and was deleted also .No one wants to know .Journalists have been contacted also but no interest as of yet :(
How frustrating :x
They are acting all perfect and squeaky clean when clearly they are not right in the head to do something like this.....

Pikarlychu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pikarlychu »

Wow guys. I've only been watching the SJ's since after Eduardo's birth, and it's safe to say I've been a bit of a minion. I had no idea about any of this. Is there any more information in relation to the keying/threats they received, or vlogs I can watch that reference it? Totally weirded and grossed out rn.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

[youtube][/youtube]

Since there have been a couple of posts of this Youtuber on the main thread, I thought I'd post this one here since it is relevant. It's great to see others posting videos exposing these freaks! No parent would ever even have thoughts of what A&J wrote in the card...I don't even know how they came up with such a horrible horrible idea..

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

sula wrote:
fake card.jpg
This is identical to the way the word 'friends' is written on the Youtube award as well as being like a lot of his draw my life stuff. Its a screenshot from the Too Much Drama vlog of April 2014, outside the police station.
To side by side post this, here is a tweet I found comparing the word'friends' on his award to the envelope.

[tweet][/tweet]

Return to “Anna Saccone”