Thatcher Joe Part 4 - Homeowner, the Sugg who isn't a Mug

Deep_throat
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Homeowner - The Sugg who isn't a Mug (Part

Post by Deep_throat »

So, I've just watched the live he and Caspar did on the E4 facebook page and I felt he was a bit angry when Caspar called Josh and Connor to be on the live as well. I have to confess that I felt sorry for him, I mean, that was their moment (Joe and Caspar) and then Caspar goes and call two other people that can't stay with their mouth shut. There were moments when Joe was trying to answer some questions and they kept talking over him :x

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

SuggthePug wrote:Hasn't he said he has a mortage though? Or am I making things up?
yeah he has a mortgage or whatever you call it in english... even jim talked about joe's mortgage situation in one of his vlogs I guess lol.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put "raucous" and/or "rodney" in new threads name too! PLEASE LOL

I thought it was against the forum rules if you only post adresses on threads but you were free to pm? is it also against the rules to pm?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
SuggthePug wrote:Hasn't he said he has a mortage though? Or am I making things up?
yeah he has a mortgage or whatever you call it in english... even jim talked about joe's mortgage situation in one of his vlogs I guess lol.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put "raucous" and/or "rodney" in new threads name too! PLEASE LOL

I thought it was against the forum rules if you only post addresses on threads but you were free to pm? is it also against the rules to pm?
It's not against the rules to PM technically. Any info that makes it obvious where a YT lives (including LAYOUT) is against the rules to post unless the youtuber has released themselvess

http://gurugossiper.com/rules.php
Reference F:
Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

smars27 wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:

I thought it was against the forum rules if you only post addresses on threads but you were free to pm? is it also against the rules to pm?
It's not against the rules to PM technically. Any info that makes it obvious where a YT lives (including LAYOUT) is against the rules to post unless the youtuber has released themselvess

http://gurugossiper.com/rules.php
Reference F:
Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
So when did anyone break that rule?

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Enough already. It's not difficult to follow the rules, anymore than it's difficult to ban people who refuse to follow the rules. If you want to share his flat layout, do it via personal email. The reason for that is the fact that our server host gets alerted when their terms are violated. Sharing on here IN ANY FORM is against the rules, per the host and those caught violating will be banned. Thank you.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

His place looks amazing. It's massive (let's hope it's not the only massive thing about him)

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

I really wonder if joe liked to live with a roommate... I think it was more an obligation, rather than his own choice because it would be hard to move to london alone - rent prices etc. I think living alone is great but sometimes you feel very lonely... :(

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

I haven't even been taking part in this thread for ages but what on earth is happening here? No one has broken this rule, so why the mod warnings??? People asked for the link via PM, which two mods have confirmed is fine - what am I missing?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

mp1416 wrote:I haven't even been taking part in this thread for ages but what on earth is happening here? No one has broken this rule, so why the mod warnings??? People asked for the link via PM, which two mods have confirmed is fine - what am I missing?
I guess... it's also against the rules to pm the adress...

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
mp1416 wrote:I haven't even been taking part in this thread for ages but what on earth is happening here? No one has broken this rule, so why the mod warnings??? People asked for the link via PM, which two mods have confirmed is fine - what am I missing?
I guess... it's also against the rules to pm the adress...
Mod said its technically not :/

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

That house is ridiculous! how much dya reckon he dropped on it?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

mp1416 wrote:Mod said its technically not :/
look :tu:
ColdHeartedBitch wrote:Sharing on here IN ANY FORM is against the rules

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
mp1416 wrote:Mod said its technically not :/
look :tu:
ColdHeartedBitch wrote:Sharing on here IN ANY FORM is against the rules
I really (really) don't intend to come off as rude, but maybe the board rules should be updated to reflect this, considering they only say "posting" of such info isn't allowed. The fact that smars27 said above ^ that PM is technically not against the rules shows its not clear, and I see people asking for links regularly in all the topics I lurk/post in.

Seriously, there's been a few times I've seen things like this happen recently and I just think well I wasn't aware of that, so I could so easily have broken that rule. I love GG and as far as I'm aware I stick to the rules. But I really don't know how I'm supposed to stick to (literally) unwritten rules...

Just my thoughts :) I won't post again unless it's Joe-related.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

btw I need to tell you something... we know that joe's not the best when it comes to social situations lol - he himself said this anyways. I thought he only has trouble when he's in an unfamiliar environment... but did you notice how he's always so reserved and quiet in big social gatherings, even though he knows all the people there. Idk... all this time I thought he was a huge extrovert - just a little bit shy in unfamiliar situations lol but now I think I might be wrong on this... maybe he's really an introvert! so what do you think?

for example, it was almost like he tried so hard to keep up with social interaction in this video lol...
[youtube][/youtube]

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Any ideas?

[tweet][/tweet]

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

lol it's so funny when they try to get their fans attention :rofl: especially caspar's tweet made me lol so hard.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”