General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 6

yeahyeahyeah01
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 6

Post by yeahyeahyeah01 »

Everyday this girl make herself look stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

Her PM is full of agressive/rude comments. It wouldn't take much efforts to say hi and thank you! enjoy my little compilation:

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

Last edited by chateautoro on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

Wow. Is she fucking serious? Did she just compare herself to Taylor swift?! ImageImageImage

I love how she acts like she has the option to not respond. Her crazy ass can't help but respond bc she has no life and needs to control what ppl think of her. If she didn't at least do that, her "online career" would be fucking nonexistent. Holy shit, her personality is just so atrocious. She literally feeds off of negativity - it's what she lives for. I guess in her pea sized brain, she thinks that as long as ppl are gossiping about her, it means she's #goals. No holly, you're just badshit crazy and delusional af. Stop actively reading gg and tweeting about if it bothers you so damn much. Get a goddamn life...you're so embarrassing and have wayyy too much time on your hands.

Go ahead, stop interacting with your followers, thotty. See if any one of them give a flying fuck. Byeeeeee felicia Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

last one

sweettarttiff
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweettarttiff »

why is she such a bitch? like wow shes so defensive. she's going off on twitter again.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Shanghai_Lili wrote:last one

wtf is up her ass?????
why is she selling it if it's brand new? resellers sell shit for cheaper than she does.
BANNED

:hugs:

whooshXD
Learner
Learner

Post by whooshXD »

This reminded me of holly

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

I love how she acts like she has the option to not respond. Her crazy ass can't help but respond bc she has no life and needs to control what ppl think of her.
Lol! This is too true. She really has no choice, since she cannot stand it when people are pointing out her hypocrisy and defensiveness, so she has to over-explain everything.

Just throwing this out there, why didn't you go to Coachella over the weekend Holly? Everyone in LA goes, and you and Toothy have nothing but time. Weekend 2 is still available. ;)

eviekins
Learner
Learner

Post by eviekins »

prettyontheinside wrote:
I love how she acts like she has the option to not respond. Her crazy ass can't help but respond bc she has no life and needs to control what ppl think of her.
Lol! This is too true. She really has no choice, since she cannot stand it when people are pointing out her hypocrisy and defensiveness, so she has to over-explain everything.

Just throwing this out there, why didn't you go to Coachella over the weekend Holly? Everyone in LA goes, and you and Toothy have nothing but time. Weekend 2 is still available. ;)

She didn't go to Coachella because 1) she's afraid people will see her fridge body, she will be paranoid AF and I'm sure subbies are there 2) she can't wear her loubs, chanel/lv bags or fashion nova clothes 3) she will be the oldest looking person there, but mentally the youngest :rofl:

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Trust in Holly to always give us entertainment :cheers:

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 »

Of course she can wear her Fashion Nova, it's tacky trash central in Coachella! She would fit RIGHT in.

She doesn't want anyone to film/take picture of her, especially when she isn't ready and at a certain angle, and also, why would she go? She doesn't have any friends or any interest outside of LV/Chanel and yelling at people online.

She seriously has NOTHING going for her.

So she thinks that when like TWO people actually ask her something and she (over) explains it (rudely, might I add) she thinks she is Taylor Swift?
Uhhhhh yeah ok! :rofl:

Please don't compare yourself to a celebrity who actually has some form of talent and a real following, Holly.
You are a NOBODY.

If it's SUCH a bother, why even have your social media accounts?
Vile bitch!

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 »

Of course she can wear her Fashion Nova, it's tacky trash central in Coachella! She would fit RIGHT in.

She doesn't want anyone to film/take picture of her, especially when she isn't ready and at a certain angle, and also, why would she go? She doesn't have any friends or any interest outside of LV/Chanel and yelling at people online.

She seriously has NOTHING going for her.

So she thinks that when like TWO people actually ask her something and she (over) explains it (rudely, might I add) she thinks she is Taylor Swift?
Uhhhhh yeah ok! :rofl:

Please don't compare yourself to a celebrity who actually has some form of talent and a real following, Holly.
You are a NOBODY.

If it's SUCH a bother, why even have your social media accounts?
Vile bitch!

Return to “Hollyannaeree”