TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing--Part 4

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing--Part 4

Post by Alkaer0929 »

What is this new persona she's adopting in her latest snaps about chick fil a? It's like a cross between her fake hood attitude and her fake southern accent. If she says one more time something or someone is playing her.....

She just wants to humblebrag that she had a meeting this morning. Big fucking deal. We're all more concerned with the fact that you showed up to the meeting looking like a complete asswipe.

nsalehi11
Learner
Learner

Post by nsalehi11 »

Sorry if this was posted before but I just can't get over this eye makeup. lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nsalehi11
Learner
Learner

Post by nsalehi11 »

Alkaer0929 wrote:What is this new persona she's adopting in her latest snaps about chick fil a? It's like a cross between her fake hood attitude and her fake southern accent. If she says one more time something or someone is playing her.....

She just wants to humblebrag that she had a meeting this morning. Big fucking deal. We're all more concerned with the fact that you showed up to the meeting looking like a complete asswipe.
She was obsessed with us reminding us that she had a meeting. Honestly, I'm very confused by what kind of meeting there was in Knoxville, TN. I can't imagine that any of these beauty brands would fly all the way to TN to meet with her. And if they did, I can't believe she would be acting that way.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

Jaclyn Hill goes to meeting all the time, so Amanda does too. I don't know what the fuck she was talking about in those snaps all I heard was her using all these slang phrases and terms wrong. Lol it was like a game where she had to say as much slang as possible in less than 5 minutes.

HausOfMaquillaje
Learner
Learner

Post by HausOfMaquillaje »

Everyone, alert the presses! A man held a door for Amanda - what a creep! Today's snapchat rant was one of her worst. I'm still trying to figure out what kind of "meeting" she had to attend wearing her gym outfit. Also, if it was something serious she wouldn't have spent all that time waiting to get food.

C_girl25
Lurker
Lurker

Post by C_girl25 »

A part of me feels like this meeting was probably nothing makeup related lol. Maybe like an insurance meeting or with her bank or whatever. But amanda will make it seem super important since shes a SUPER important person.

If a meeting was important enough, you would look the part and you wouldnt have waited to get food which will risk her to be late.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

C_girl25 wrote:A part of me feels like this meeting was probably nothing makeup related lol. Maybe like an insurance meeting or with her bank or whatever. But amanda will make it seem super important since shes a SUPER important person.

If a meeting was important enough, you would look the part and you wouldnt have waited to get food which will risk her to be late.
My thoughts exactly. I figured her "meeting" had something to do with her house since she's moving. But anything to make herself seem important! Lmaoo.

C_girl25
Lurker
Lurker

Post by C_girl25 »

HolyPoly wrote:
C_girl25 wrote:A part of me feels like this meeting was probably nothing makeup related lol. Maybe like an insurance meeting or with her bank or whatever. But amanda will make it seem super important since shes a SUPER important person.

My thoughts exactly. I figured her "meeting" had something to do with her house since she's moving. But anything to make herself seem important! Lmaoo.
Exactly!

She needs to stop with that dog filter too when shes talking cause it gets so annoying.

Is it just me or does she seem so annoying to hang out with? Like the sound of her voice and all of her YAS and SLAY and whatever will irritate me.

Also i just watched her snap, she told everyone to comment chicken biscuit on her new instagram post.. Her laugh sounded SOOOO forced.....

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Holy shit you guys...I can't even with the lip situation in the Kylie lip gloss video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

annita23_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by annita23_ »

C_girl25 wrote:
HolyPoly wrote:

Exactly!

She needs to stop with that dog filter too when shes talking cause it gets so annoying.

Is it just me or does she seem so annoying to hang out with? Like the sound of her voice and all of her YAS and SLAY and whatever will irritate me.

Also i just watched her snap, she told everyone to comment chicken biscuit on her new instagram post.. Her laugh sounded SOOOO forced.....
A hoe's favorite filter lol. :rofl:
And she makes no sense when she talks. She sounds so uneducated. No one is playing you girl.

C_girl25
Lurker
Lurker

Post by C_girl25 »

Amanda why are you saying a guy played you because he said youre AROUND the same age as his daughter?....

Like his daughter is 26 and arent you turning 25 this year?

Such a poor girl... Everything in your life is wrong and you couldnt get your food and someone 'hit on you' this morning. Sorry for those of us who deal with REAL issues and dont go on social media to complain about it.'

i just cant wrap my head around her problem with that.

If someone said i looked a year older ... I wouldnt care...

Post by Guest »

Omg. Watching her paint that Kylie lip gloss on made me sick to my stomach.

It's like watching someone swab poo poo brown (why is this a color now??) paint on a fish's lips. Yuck.

beautynbullets
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautynbullets »

She tries sooooo hard to be Amrezy - it's fkng comical. The rappin? No just no, u look like an idiot - Not that I'm an Amrezy fan- she's a demon of Satan but she got her own style and to see puss wuss copy her is downright pathetic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omturner
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omturner »

TeddySerious wrote:Omg. Watching her paint that Kylie lip gloss on made me sick to my stomach.

It's like watching someone swab poo poo brown (why is this a color now??) paint on a fish's lips. Yuck.
Lmao!! :rofl: it literally looks like poo on her lips. Her lips look like an anus. So gross

C_girl25
Lurker
Lurker

Post by C_girl25 »

Her lips look so swollen now..... It really messed up her face.

Shes just so annoying, no wonder why she doesnt have a lot of real friends cause she comes off as such a wannabe.

I discovered her back in January and she had over 600,000 subscribers.... Im surprised she STILL hasnt even hit 700,000 yet..

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

As everyone else has said she is trying waaaaay to hard to be someone she's not. I know every guru uses those popular guru slang words like "played", but when Amanda does it you can tell she's just doing it to sound like the others. She jumps on every bandwagon she can... now with the Panda song. Like STFU we don't need to see you lip syncing to it with your embarrassing hand gestures every single day.

I found it funny how she raved about Kylie's glosses and said she was annoyed at the wand but didn't really make a big deal about it in her vid. After she saw Jefree stat go off about them, she went on a snap rant about how it's not fair for Kylie to put out a product that wasn't 100% etc. Okay, so why didn't you say that in the review then??? Hmmmm, also, stop hating and spreading negativity Amanda. No one wants to hear your opinion unless it's positive right? :roll: :roll: :roll:

She also makes a point to say that she paid WITH HER OWN MONEY for the glosses. Bitter about not being able get them for free like the cool girls? LOL.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

She probably didn't give an honest review on her channel because Amanda's delusional enough to believe that Kylie will watch her review since she's been watching a few youtubers. That's so false of her and it's typical of Amanda at the same time. She acts like her paying for them on her own will get them sent to her for free next time lol no girl no. If brands don't invite her to events, how's Kylie even supposed to know who she is? I'm convinced that the only reason she was even at the ABH Halloween party was because she was one of the girl's 1. Amanda needs to stop thinking she's more than the basic chick she is. The meeting wasn't shit or makeup related, she's just trying to make herself feel better. If it was that important, she never would have stopped bragging about it because we all know she lives to brag whenever she gets the chance. The only person playing this chick is herself.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

New thread http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=507&t=29426

She's on the front page now, too. Woohoo!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”