Viva_Glam_Kay

carol346
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Viva_Glam_Kay

Post by carol346 »

As a young Latina, I used to like this girl. She's such a mess and needs to worry about her child more than her new bf. Ugh.

One minute she was posting about her husband and child. Even raving about how they bought a new house after debating whether or not to move to NY.
Then, out of nowhere, they're "divorced" and she's smashing some dude from Queens. She was probably cheating on her husband all those times she was in NY "for work"...she's a low key Thot.

Ever notice how she's so f*cking childish and Annoying with her new man? Like hunnie that isn't cute and even dudes get annoying. Grow the eff up and go brush your child's hair! Always flamed up and cute with your child running around looking cray. Smh :roll:

carol346
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Viva_Glam_Kay

Post by carol346 »

Like I was saying...
:rofl: :rofl:
He looks like it, maybe because he is. No guy likes that. Shit gets old real quick. So immature.

RealTalk407
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by RealTalk407 »

This is gonna be super long cause I have a lot to say about this girl. But I agree. Ive followed Kay Lani on Instagram since before she got pregnant with Lee'Ani, while she was still married to Rayshon (her soon to be ex husband). I really liked her and saw her as an inspiration. I live in her area and she actually came to my job with her dad and "mom" while she was about 3 months pregnant. She didn't even look my way and had serious RBF so I didn't go up to her. Definitely didn't look approachable which is sad cause I really wanted to say hi to her.

Anyways, I noticed how she jumped from her husband to her new flame in what seems like a month. I literally remember when she said she signed papers on a new home with Rayshon and then the next moment she has this rebound by the name of Andrew. It hasn't even been a year and they have each other's names tattooed on each other. Wtf?! Dumb move. Not even a year ago you was saying how much you loved your husband and blabbing on about your little family, painting this pretty picture for your followers. You made everything seem perfect. And then you wonder why so many people were talking shit when you dropped his ass quick and jumped on your new "daddy". Blegh...

She's putting this man before her child. Taking Lee'Ani to New York for weeks at a time away from her dad. I wonder how he feels about that. I mean it's her life, she does what she wants. But it's hard to see someone with so much potential just bumming it. She only has 2 years of school left to get her bachelors and she literally does not do anything all day.Like girl! Get your head out of Andrews ass and finish your schooling! 2 years ain't shit!

But I know what she would say... 1. She'd complain about being a mother and how hard it is to take care of her daughter and balance school. Meanwhile her "moms" Instagram has pictures of nothing but Lee'Ani. Kay Lani has plenty of help with her daughter. PLENTY. She practically lives with her "mom". And 2. She's too busy working as makeup artist, doing her seminars, weddings, etc. no... You're a freaking freelance makeup artist. You can go to school and work your makeup schedule around it.

She also contradicts herself so much. She spends her days taking selfies and getting her hair and nails done constantly, going out to theme parks and taking trips to New York. Yet sometimes she makes these random posts about how she's struggling financially and on welfare, and how life is so hard as a single mom and how she's not ashamed of it. Yet she dirty deletes her posts about that the next day. Same thing with her body insecurities. She posts a picture in her underwear and says she's confident in her skin cause she made a baby. But deletes the post soon after. Puh-lease.

In her recent q&a video she states that people hate on her but she's "making more money than them so who's winning there?" like literally says that. But whines about paying pills and shit. -_- so no honey, you're not winning. and another thing, she posted a screen shot of her man sending her $800 to buy makeup. As if that's something to brag about. I would be ashamed posting that to be honest. Especially when she could use that towards her expenses that she supposedly struggles with.

She lied months and months ago saying how she's going through a divorce, but she didn't even file for divorce until August. Its online, its public records for everyone to see. That shit takes approximately 6 months to get a first hearing. So she won't be officially divorced until maybe next year. And knowing her, she would jump and marry this Andrew boy as soon as she's free. And even pop some kids out with him without thinking. I honestly almost feel bad for her. Cause she's blind without knowing. This man doesn't even acknowledge Lee'Ani online. He only puts pictures of Kay Lani and says "it's just us" ummmm no. It's you, Kay Lani and her daughter you asshole. Ugh. Whatever. It's her life. I feel bad for her kid. She wants to make it seem like she's a grown woman in love and has it all figured out. She's only 24. But she's acting like a child in this and not thinking about her baby. I could respect the relationship if she was single for a while, focused on her daughter and herself, let the divorce drama settle down and then found herself Andrew or a man who can be a father figure to her baby and potential second husband. But I can't respect it when she's moving so fast and neglecting her daughter and herself in the process over this random rebound. I can't.

I don't know the whole story behind the divorce. Maybe Rayshon was a cheating asshole or worse. But I don't believe the bullshit she says that "we just changed and grew apart". If that was the case, you should have womaned up and worked on your marriage for the sake of your daughter. There was more to it. Like she says "no one knows the whole story" she even stated early on "no one knows what I went through". I even find it strange how he disappeared off the face of social media after. So behind closed doors anything could have happened. So if she was hurt I could completely understand but jumping on new dick so quick isn't the answer. End of story.

Hopefully she will open her eyes. This is all just a desperate attempt at finding love again. I wish her and her beautiful daughter the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beeestung
Learner
Learner

Post by Beeestung »

So glad there's a forum. I used to follow her before she got pregnant and married as well.

I had no idea she was with another man. She made a big deal about about being a Virgin or waiting until marriage to sleep in the same bed or some shit.

Anyways, I wanted to come on here because this bitch pisses me off she posted something a few weeks back about how some people apply their make up. It's like bitch not everyone that follows you is oblivious to blending. I remember when this bitches eyebrows were chola and dark as fuck using e.l.f brown gel liner. Then she did some weird as shit with them.

When I seen this post i was like really? Does this bitch really think everyone does their makeup this way?!?

Secondly,

Her make up isn't always fly. This is by far the shittiest look I've ever seen her do.

Please don't do this again^.

Last she needs to chill with all them filters. You know you don't be looking like that in person. Looking all cross eyed n shit. Looking like you're about to faint.

RealTalk407
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by RealTalk407 »

The way she dressed for thanksgiving.... Image

Idk about you but I couldn't go have dinner around my family with my tits hanging out like this. Cute outfit, wrong event. This chick thinks now that "acting extra" is cute. Umm no, you just look and sound trashy. Be a better role model to your daughter.

carol346
Lurker
Lurker

Post by carol346 »

I'm so glad I'm not the only one ... She's such trash.
Her man is going to move out there now? She's not even divorced and they're moving in together? Smh & of course she justifies her hoping on his dick so quick after leaving her husband because she's known Andrew since way back. Skank.

Also, did anyone else see her rants about clubbing and how it's so lame? She looked like such a bitch, umm, a lot of people like going out...just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you should condescendingly rant about it publicly and make those that do like it feel bad.
She can be all judgey, but we can't judge how she deserted her marriage to hop on another dudes ish, or how her daughter is in an unstable situation because her mom can't get it together.

carol346
Lurker
Lurker

Post by carol346 »

I also didn't want to mention this, but her and her man are always playing around with the baby in the car. That can't be safe, he should be focusing on driving...not performing for you so that you can show off how immature you are. No one gives a fuck, stick to makeup.
He's either not looking, not focusing, or dancing. Your CHILD is in the car!!! Don't you care? Or do you always need attention at all times?! So much that you risk your child's safety just so that Andrew can look at you??
I wonder if the baby's dad knows this. He should be informed. "Crazy moment" is right!
Not to mention the thirsty inappropriate content she wrote in the caption, like really? This is what you sing around your daughter? Thirsty AF.

Vanity_6
Talker
Talker

Post by Vanity_6 »

I used to like her and even followed her on IG, and I also remember how she went on about her marriage to her ex and how lucky she was, then out of nowhere u see her all skank-dafied and wit this new dude Andrew, I was like WTF?! But what gets me about her is how she be talking all that "being a single mom, struggling, while doing the damn thing" type shit. Like, bitch sit ur five-headed ass down wit that bullshit! You get more help than any single mom I know out here, cuz they don't get to fly out to see their long distant boyfriends, go on "bae-cations", and fly to makeup seminars or whatever. You obviously get help wit ur kid if u able to do ALL DAT! And she's truly nauseating at this point wit the IG posts of her and Andrew and how she constantly goes on about her "woe is me" tale about how she had a tough year and thought she'd never love again until Andrew came into her life, he's THE ONE, blah blah blah :roll: Like okay Kay Lani, we get it, you have a new man...do u want a fucking cookie or something. You ain't the only bitch out here going through a divorce and being a single mom...many women out here do it and take their time before jumping on another dick. So take several seats and please no more of your dumbass "mommy videos" on YouTube, you're not that experienced as a parent, smh. Focus on yourself and your daughter instead of worrying about making sure you and Andrew are locked cuz, trust....NO ONE is hatin on your ass, cuz u look mad desperate and ho-ish at this point.

carol346
Lurker
Lurker

Post by carol346 »

Vanity_6 wrote:I used to like her and even followed her on IG, and I also remember how she went on about her marriage to her ex and how lucky she was, then out of nowhere u see her all skank-dafied and wit this new dude Andrew, I was like WTF?! But what gets me about her is how she be talking all that "being a single mom, struggling, while doing the damn thing" type shit. Like, bitch sit ur five-headed ass down wit that bullshit! You get more help than any single mom I know out here, cuz they don't get to fly out to see their long distant boyfriends, go on "bae-cations", and fly to makeup seminars or whatever. You obviously get help wit ur kid if u able to do ALL DAT! And she's truly nauseating at this point wit the IG posts of her and Andrew and how she constantly goes on about her "woe is me" tale about how she had a tough year and thought she'd never love again until Andrew came into her life, he's THE ONE, blah blah blah :roll: Like okay Kay Lani, we get it, you have a new man...do u want a fucking cookie or something. You ain't the only bitch out here going through a divorce and being a single mom...many women out here do it and take their time before jumping on another dick. So take several seats and please no more of your dumbass "mommy videos" on YouTube, you're not that experienced as a parent, smh. Focus on yourself and your daughter instead of worrying about making sure you and Andrew are locked cuz, trust....NO ONE is hatin on your ass, cuz u look mad desperate and ho-ish at this point.

Omgggg yessss. I do agree. Do you guys remember how she started a blog because she wanted the world to know how her and her hubby met? Mind you, this was the "love of her life", and it was posted not even a year before she started smashing that dude andrew. But she never thought she could love again? :roll:
Not even one year! This "mother of the year" is so self absorbed, thinking that everyone HAD to know the details of her marriage, & now her rebound...but God forbid any one judges her. Like, enough already! Next year it'll be someone else who you're moving in with and supposedly finding love again.
Messy, messy.

eyeroll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by eyeroll »

It's not a surprise to me that Andrew moved in with her. The moment she posted that she's moving, I automatically knew he was going to join her. I was just waiting for her to say it. It's crazy how it hasn't even been a year since her and Rayshon split and here she is creating a new life so quickly with this guy. She's so desperate to pick up the pieces that she just settled with the next guy. Not even thinking about her daughter I'm sure. Everything is all rainbows and roses cause it's been long distance but wait until he settles in and she REALLY gets to know him. Or he gets to know her. They may not last long. But who knows...

I agree that she cries a lot about her life. Making it seem like she's a struggling single mom yet she goes out all the time, goes on trips back and forth, moving out buying all this new furniture, etc. I know personally what it's like to actually struggle with a child and I just don't see that in her. Her family always baby sits Lee'Ani so she can do whatever she wants especially when her new man is around. She's completely un-relatable in that aspect as much as she tries to paint this pathetic sad story. Another thing a poster pointed out that I noticed was every time she goes to the club she says she doesn't like it. Then why keep going?! I mean if it's not your lifestyle anymore as you claim then why even go? Because deep inside you do like it Kaylani. Who are you trying to kid. There's plenty of other things to do besides club in Orlando. This girl .....

Mark my words. As soon as the divorce is finalized, which should be any month soon or later, she will marry Andrew. In a heartbeat. And get pregnant again. But... That's her life. She just seems really fake towards her followers. Especially with those corny advertisements for that trashy FitTea junk. I don't know how these minions can believe that crap, especially when every time they ask her about it she barely ever replies.

I mean she hasn't changed. Her weight has been the same since she left Rayshon. You can tell in her videos that she's a little chubby or has her baby fat still. Don't let the pics and angles fool you. I guess as long as she gets her money she doesn't care huh... Smh. Humble my ass.

I'm sure Rayshon is well aware of her "new life". I mean her profile is public and she takes every chance she gets to rub her relationship in people's faces, I'm almost positive it's for Rayshon to see. I think he hurt her and she just isn't over it. Andrew is her bandaid. Soon to come off. For the life of me I just can't see loving someone so much like she said, to completely acting like he wasn't shit to her. She ALWAYS indirectly tells everyone how Andrew is a better man than anyone else and how his love is the real deal and womp womp womp. Clearly that's a jab at Rayshon. It just is. She's rubbing it in his face. Whether he sees her page or not. Point blank period.

I have a feeling the only reason she is the one that filed for the divorce is because she really thinks that Andrews the one. She was with Andrew for about 6 months before she filed. That's enough to convince me it's cause of him.

silent car rapper
Talker
Talker

Post by silent car rapper »

omgggggg im so happy theres a thread for this bitch. kay lani (first off i hate that stupid ass name, but thats just me, sorry.) is only a year younger than me, and come to find out we actually went to the same school (and so did her new man :roll: ) i used to see people liking her pics and I'm like whats all the fucking hype about?? her pics are BEYOND over edited, blurred the fuck out and all-around terrible.

she's so fucking immature its ridiculous. i remember her posting constantly about her husband and how happy she was and blahlbah. well you know what they say, not everything is as it seems. its always obvious when people are unhappy in their relationships cuz they're constantly blowing up social media with their pics and professing their love for one another. if you really had a stable relationship, you wouldn't need to tell the world. so the first clue to all her followers was when she took "wife" out of her bio, people are asking about her husband constantly. and i mean dozens and dozens of comments. THENN this bitch actually has the fucking nerve to say people are demanding to know? WELL BITCH, maybe you shouldn't be putting all your personal business out there for people and they wouldn't give a shit. she was always talking about this is the love of her life and she was a virgin when they met.

now she's with andrew who she was claiming was her "best friend" when she first posted some yearbook quote he wrote her.. but then later on she said they only reconnected recently, so which is it? i totally agree on the point that she was probably cheating. then she's so fucking dramatic claiming she thought she would "never" love again? OK. its funny because its all shits and giggles when he's in NY and you're in FL but now that you're living together lets see how real shit gets. I'm sure thats what happened with her husband but because she's an immature little cunt she couldn't tough it out and ran for the hills. he seems like a fuckboy too, obsessed with his car and shit, do either of them plan on getting jobs or just living off her sponsored ig posts?

and yes, i think she's a fucking shitty mother. you always dropping your kid with her grandparents while you're up hoeing around NY or you're taking her up here for weeks at a time?? then she has the nerve to say shes fucking struggling?? then get a fucking job.

ugh and the body positive shit irks me to no end, she posts up in a tight ass dress (of course the pic has been HEAVILY edited and blurred) and her "mommy pouch"(her words, not mine) is literally bulging out. if someone comments negatively that maybe just maybe she should size up or some shit, she deletes with the quickness.

LOL is it obvious i can't stand her? :rofl: :rofl:

lets see how long her and her man stay in this honeymoon phase now that they're living together with a toddler :roll: like in her new ig post about their "handshake" and the poor baby in the background is like begging to be included, bitch put down the phone and pick up your child.

Vanity_6
Talker
Talker

Post by Vanity_6 »

I wish she would shut the fuck up about her "Big Move". Like alright already! We know you moved and that Andrew is living with you now, WE GET IT ALREADY!!! You got what u wanted, you're not in a long distance relationship anymore, stop bitching about the move and how hectic it is and the trials and tribulations of a long distance relationship, ANDREW IS FUCKING THERE NOW! You can stop talking about long distance now! She gets on my fucking nerve now ever since she started dating him, she just became super annoying now more than ever. Just do the makeup videos and shut the fuck up about everything else!

silent car rapper
Talker
Talker

Vanity_6 wrote:I wish she would shut the fuck up about her "Big Move". Like alright already! We know you moved and that Andrew is living with you now, WE GET IT ALREADY!!! You got what u wanted, you're not in a long distance relationship anymore, stop bitching about the move and how hectic it is and the trials and tribulations of a long distance relationship, ANDREW IS FUCKING THERE NOW! You can stop talking about long distance now! She gets on my fucking nerve now ever since she started dating him, she just became super annoying now more than ever. Just do the makeup videos and shut the fuck up about everything else!
im a bitter betty and i don't give a fuck but i can't wait till reality fucking hits the two of them. its all shits and giggles until you live together and the real you starts to come out. she's dumb as shit to move so fast with him, they're still in this puppy love stage AND she has a toddler to think of.

im sick of her complaining about omg the move, omg the stress, omg this omg that. girl, you DONT WORK! your main job is to do makeup vids and take care of your damn kid. if you can't handle that shit then you're not cut out to be an adult.

eyeroll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by eyeroll »

^ Not even vids. She barely ever uploads. All she does is go to makeup events once in a blue and do people's makeup at their house - if that. I really wonder how she makes a living. Child support from Ray maybe? Or daddy helps her. (Her actual dad not her new "zaddddy" Andrew.) *shutters* I doubt Andrew has a job yet here to support little miss viva and her toddler. Who knows.

silent car rapper
Talker
Talker

ugh did anyone catch her snapchat chili?? who tf told her we wanna see her nasty ass meals?? the other day she made lasagna and put sliced cheese on it :rofl: :rofl: and with those long ass fake nails all up in there.. no thanks :? :?

Vanity_6
Talker
Talker

Post by Vanity_6 »

What stress?! She need to shut the fuck up! Be a single mother WITHOUT HELP from mommy and daddy, work a REAL 9-5 job, cook, clean and struggle to have a personal life then talk to us real single mothers about stress, smh.

eyeroll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by eyeroll »

I don't get the hype she made about her new vids with that bootleg marketing company she partnered with....?

Return to “U-Z”