Dantrific/ Amazingtrific (?)

Sparkly_lorrie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dantrific/ Amazingtrific (?)

Post by Sparkly_lorrie »

Okay, so can someone PLEASE clear it up to me if Dan(isnotonfire) or (Amazing)Phil had/have an attraction towards Catrific because I was watching the 2013 'Amazingcatisnotonfire' vlogs and I noticed that sometimes Dan and Cat were standing really close and there was even Dan giving her the heart eyes sometimes the Phandom would usually see him giving Phil.

In the vlog when Dan, Phil and Cat went to Seaworld and Phil said that he would go find a table while the other two got food when they were at the cafeteria or something.. I have a feeling that Phil didn't say he was going to get a table because he was being generally nice, he just wanted to leave Dan and Cat alone. But then again, Phil seems like a nice guy so maybe I'm just overthinking this all.

AND I COULD GO ON FOREVER WITH THE EVIDENCE THAT ONE OF THE TWO HAVE A CRUSH ON CAT BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF I JUST THINK TOO MUCH AND SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY FROM OTHER PEOPLE.

hElp

[ Please note that this is my first time on Gurugossip :) ]

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Dantrific/ Amazingtrific (?)

Post by lalal0ve »

Sparkly_lorrie wrote:Okay, so can someone PLEASE clear it up to me if Dan(isnotonfire) or (Amazing)Phil had/have an attraction towards Catrific because I was watching the 2013 'Amazingcatisnotonfire' vlogs and I noticed that sometimes Dan and Cat were standing really close and there was even Dan giving her the heart eyes sometimes the Phandom would usually see him giving Phil.

In the vlog when Dan, Phil and Cat went to Seaworld and Phil said that he would go find a table while the other two got food when they were at the cafeteria or something.. I have a feeling that Phil didn't say he was going to get a table because he was being generally nice, he just wanted to leave Dan and Cat alone. But then again, Phil seems like a nice guy so maybe I'm just overthinking this all.

AND I COULD GO ON FOREVER WITH THE EVIDENCE THAT ONE OF THE TWO HAVE A CRUSH ON CAT BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF I JUST THINK TOO MUCH AND SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY FROM OTHER PEOPLE.

hElp

[ Please note that this is my first time on Gurugossip :) ]
ok catrific, time to get off this site..

gasp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gasp »

honey you are going to get laughed out of here. come lurk in the danisnotonfire/amazingphil thread for a while. clear your head.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Yes Dantrific is real but you should be respectful and not post about them in a public space because it's a secret!1

Delta503
Debater
Debater

Post by Delta503 »

Um, I don't know what you're talking about gasp (what kind of username is that anyway, liek ur an intake of breath what does that mean???). But, where you're going wrong Sparkly_lorrie is that it's not a question of either or.... if you know I mean ;)

Phantrific - comprised of Dan(isnotonfire), (Amazing)Phil and Cat(rific) - is alive and kicking. There is substantial poof out there. Of course, it's possible that Cat is has a jealous streak, due to her emphasis that he's her "straight male friend" in this tweet, but other than that teensy hiccup, this theory is very common within the phandom. Everybody just lOVES cat :love2:

Hope this was helpful. :)
Dan Howell wrote:Remember kids, this is just me talking shit.

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

DANRIFIC IS REAL, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise to cover up THE TRUTH! A lot of people joke about Philrific to draw attention away from Dan and Cat, but honestly it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cat and Dan used to be involved back when they first met in 2012, and that's a fact. Not a serious relationship or anything but they did have a sorta fling thing when Dan and Phil went to the US for Playlist Live and Vidcon - if you watch Cat's vlogs and videos from that time it's sooooo obvious (especially in the first Amazingcatisnotonfire, check out the hearteyes)! As for Phil, Cat knew him WAY before then, they used to send editing tips and nudes to each other back in the oldschool Youtube days, but I'm pretty sure she sees him more as a brother now. :)

Unsure what happened with Danrific in 2013 but it seems that's when they tried to STOP seeing each other, actually! I think they still had feelings for each other and that's probably what you're picking up on (you've got a keen eye for detail!) but if you look real closely you'll see they seem to be trying to distance themselves from each other!

2013 tweets like this one confirms it:
[tweet][/tweet]
Cat clearly still loves Dan but is trying to distance herself from him, put him back in the "friend box" - it must have been SUCH a difficult time for them, with all those people constantly asking about Danrific! :( :( :(

It's widely believed their romance started off as just a funny thing, but then they developed true love feelings( :love2: :love2: :love2: ) for each other and realised they'd have to break it off before someone got truly hurt, as it'd never be a Forever Relationship*. :| There's STILL hurt feelings between them though - just look at Cat's 2015 Vidcon vlog. Phil is trying to be nice to both of them but Dan can't keep his irritation inside and is really quite mean to Cat, and when they're in the car he sits as far away from her as humanly possible! :? :? But I still have hopes they'll resolve their differences eventually (their my OTP! :love2: )

*It couldn't work because Cat has dogs and Dan, as everybody knows, HATES dogs!
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

ambery7

Post by ambery7 »

I don't know what you are all about. Dan is dating Kalel, they are not "official" but it is so obvious, Dalel is a strong couple. There've been many many proofs, I will not write right now, but trust me it all legit. As to Cat I don't know really, butI lean towards Philtrific, because they seem to looked involved with each other more.

upd: wow this is my 400 post, i'm glad it is this one.

Kurapika
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kurapika »

Amanzingtrific is real, but Phil is a very private person and we should respect that. They want us to focus on Danrific, but Amazingtrific is the (TRUE)

edit bc i wrote the name wrong smh
yes, you may call me weebtrash

slutty_angels
Informer
Informer

Post by slutty_angels »

hello the rest of the dan and phil thread. Do we have to troll haha.

@Sparkly_lorrie Personally I thought I saw a bit of mutual attraction between cat and dan in the 2012 vlogs, and jealousy from phil (I'd speculate for two reasons). I don't think based on what we've seen they were ever in a relationship though.

danphil333
Debater
Debater

Post by danphil333 »

Sparkly_lorrie wrote:AND I COULD GO ON FOREVER WITH THE EVIDENCE THAT ONE OF THE TWO HAVE A CRUSH ON CAT BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF I JUST THINK TOO MUCH AND SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY FROM OTHER PEOPLE.

hElp
Please continue with the evidence. .. :scratch: :scratch:

They BOTH had a crush on Cat, OBVIOUSLY. Remember 2012 people.!!Someone needs to put the pieces together and expose the truth
felucca wrote:(you've got a keen eye for detail!)
:cheers:
Image Time to Clark Kent it up

Sparkly_lorrie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sparkly_lorrie »

@Danphil333 I now know that they did. And woah, you're coming off aggressive to me because of those emojis... :/

This is a public site, I don't want to expose 'the truth' since I'm beginning to think that Cat and Dan are trying to distance themselves because people are bombarding them with Dantrific and I'm pretty sure they want to keep it private. And if Cat makes Dan happy [ besides Phil ] the people who keep invading their privacy are basically tearing them apart when they've known each other for so long.

I will delete this thread later since it does say something probably a lot of people didn't know... You know, nude sharing between Cat and Dan etc.

Spicyhottea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spicyhottea »

On a more serious note (lol can't believe I'm saying that on gg), I'm not even going to comment on Danrific because I've literally never seen more evidence of someone tolerating a friend of a friend who they don't really like.

As for Amazingrific, I've never seen Phil have less sexual tension with a female and he doesn't have it with (m)any to be honest as it is. I see nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm so surprised to see this thread because their chemistry runs cold imo.

On the contrary, that clip in the vlog was amusing to me because Dan was adamant to find Phil and was apparently even happy to let Cat's food get cold so he could find Phil hahaha. What a chivalrous bloke ahaha jk.

danphil333
Debater
Debater

Post by danphil333 »

Sparkly_lorrie wrote:Cat and Dan are trying to distance themselves because people are bombarding them with Dantrific and I'm pretty sure they want to keep it private. And if Cat makes Dan happy [ besides Phil ] the people who keep invading their privacy are basically tearing them apart when they've known each other for so long. .
people are bombarding dan and phil with Phan so much, one of then should move to another planet to distance themselves
Image Time to Clark Kent it up

ambery7

Post by ambery7 »

human, I think we all just deluded and not aware of real things:
Sparkly_lorrie wrote: I will delete this thread later since it does say something probably a lot of people didn't know... You know, nude sharing between Cat and Dan etc.
Sparkly, could you tell us more please : )
Btw, I will be very shocked if you able to delete a thread on this site

Lari
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lari »

I smell a troll :zz:

also goodluck deleting the thread

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

My goodness I did not even realise this thread exist and I am one month late :roll:
Credit:amazingfiru

majitzu
Informer
Informer

Post by majitzu »

Same swetmm :c how I hadn't find this materpiece before. I should pay more atention to all the threads. But whatever i lose my oportunity to participe in this magnificant diacussion ;-;

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”