how do you take care of your nails?

popperroxser
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

how do you take care of your nails?

Post by popperroxser »

How do you take care/mantain/grow your nails?

i put a loition on, then then some vaseline, and using tweezers i try to pick all the dirt from under my nails out. then i use floss and a q-tip dipped into nail polish remover and get some more from under my nails. then, i clean up around my cuticles with some more nail polish remover. i put on a nail growthener and strengthener (its a nutra nail 2 in 1) then a base coat.

also, send me a picture of what your nails are right now. (with nail polish. my nails are plain, but i cant right now because i cant move my hand.

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Re: how do you take care of your nails?

Post by audrelizabethh »

I don't do a thing with mine but paint them and let it chip till it annoys me haha

Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Post by Zealous Lace »

I absolutely *love* my nails and I really try to take care of them :)
Before I apply polish, I file them, then put on my favorite nail hardener which is Herome nail hardener in extra strong (it also assists in growing my nails too), followed by a color/glitter then I use a top coat by Orly Top2Bottom.
Here is a photo of my nails; The glitter polish is Radiant by Revlon worn on top of Orly It's Up to Blue :)

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Zealous Lace wrote:I absolutely *love* my nails and I really try to take care of them :)
Before I apply polish, I file them, then put on my favorite nail hardener which is Herome nail hardener in extra strong (it also assists in growing my nails too), followed by a color/glitter then I use a top coat by Orly Top2Bottom.
Here is a photo of my nails; The glitter polish is Radiant by Revlon worn on top of Orly It's Up to Blue :)
You have gorgeous nails. Mine look a lot like yours (but I would say yours grow much nicer, mine grow straighter, if that makes sense.) Some people tell me they are too long, but I actually like the look of long nails.

I use OP nail envy for peeling nails since that is my biggest problem. My nails haven't peeled/broken in 3 months so far. I don't clip them because I notice that my nails are more likely to start peeling if I clip so I only file. I buff my nails about once a week. I also clean up my cuticles once a week. I use vaseline on my cuticles nightly.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I hate the look of unpolished long nails so I always clip mine when I'm too lazy to put on polish (which is 80% of the time). Mine grow really fast so I clip them once every 1 1/2-2 weeks. I don't do anything like rubbing oil in the cuticles or anything, though. I just don't care to lol.

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

My nails are pretty even though I don't take care of them, I just don't see the need to seem more high maintenance than I already could to some. I mean they're nails, doesn't matter

Return to “Nail Care”