Legend of zelda games

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Legend of zelda games

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

How many of you like or play legend of zelda games and if you do have you fully finished a game. I have gotten to the end of some games but have never finished. Currently playing legend of zelda the spirit tracks and legend of zelda ocarina of time. Both on the 3ds.

Min
Informer
Informer

Re: Legend of zelda games

Post by Min »

I've completed all games up to Twilight Princess. Then I moved out and only had a PS3 so no more Zelda games for me T_T

I love all the Zelda games but a classic fave for me is Link's Awakening.

incognito

Post by incognito »

I had Link's Awakening on Gameboy back in the day and Ocarina of Time on n64 (probably my favorite game ever), and I could never beat either of them. I always got to a point where I had no clue wtf to do next, and since you couldn't look up that kind of stuff on the internet back then I just gave up lol. I want to give them a try again though if I can find them somewhere. I also have Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks for the DS, and I didn't really like them. I felt like they were too easy and for some reason they just didn't have the same feel as the older games. Phantom Hourglass is the only Zelda game I've beaten so far, and my least favorite. I've been playing Spirit Tracks on and off for a couple years at this point and I'm almost done with it. I keep putting it down and forgetting about it for months at a time just bc I can't get into it.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I'm obsessed with them, I freaking love them.

I'm currently finishing Ocarina of Time 3D, I also had Wind Waker but i can't find it :(

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

whoooooa a zelda thread and it's not been updated for almost 2 years!!!! i am obsessed with zelda XD ghirahim from skyward sword is my husband but majora's mask is my favorite zelda of all time :love2:

i've played the first zelda,wind waker for gamecube and wii u,majora's mask,skyward sword,twilight princess,a link between worlds,ocarina of time for n64 and 3ds.
i've never played spirit tracks and still have to pick up 4 swords and can't wait for majora 3ds!

i've got 4 zelda tattoos as well. link from OoT,the song of time,ghirahim and the triforce with pokemon lugia and ho-oh combined. but ghirahim isn't finished yet.

hope this thread comes back to life 8-)

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

I'm playing Twilight Princess, A Link Between Worlds, and Skyward Sword right now, almost done with Skyward. I've played completely through Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Spirit Tracks. On the list for after all this is Wind Waker!

edit: omg I forgot I had a link between worlds i really need to finish that!!

cuteceratops
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteceratops »

I'm excited to see this thread exists! Link's Awakening was my very first Zelda game...I just replayed it a while ago and I still love it. It aged way better than I thought it would. I also played Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons on gameboy color but never beat either of those.

Other than that I've beaten Wind Waker and Twilight Princess...I own Ocarina of Time but I never beat it, and I own Majora's Mask but it kind of creeps me out lol. I also own Skyward Sword but I haven't tried it yet.

Wind Waker is one of those games I go back to over and over again and it never gets old. Something about it is just so magical. I love it.

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

yeah i've heard great things about wind waker! I really really need to get it for myself stat but I want to finish the other games in the works first hehe

yotsuba
Learner
Learner

Post by yotsuba »

i've played link's awakening and oracle of seasons but i didnt like them because i just didnt like gameboy games lol. but ive beaten all the ones on consoles, from what i can recall, and recently a link between worlds, which is great. ive also played the philips cd-i link's adventure game and all i can remember was that it was hard and i didnt like it. my favorite is majoras mask and im pretty stoked that it will be released on 3ds. maybe ill go back and play phantom hourglass and spirit tracks but it's probably unlikely. idk if ill even really get into hyrule warriors either because it doesnt appeal to me but i guess ill have to save up for a wiiu because the new zelda game looks amazing. "real horses dont run into trees very often."

tansnowflakesyndrome
Learner
Learner

Post by tansnowflakesyndrome »

I played the original LoZ on NES when I was around 4 or 5. My dad would help me play and every time we got to Ganon I would cry. The most recent one I beat was The Wind Waker HD, which looks BEAUTIFUL. My husband just found a copy of Skyward Sword for Christmas (apparently they're hard to find) so I want to beat that before Majora's Mask comes out for 3DS.

And did ya'll know they're make a series on Netflix!?!? Thanks, Google for that little tidbit of information.

dance0nglitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dance0nglitter »

I completed Ocarina Of Time when I was younger, aha. When I got my 3ds, I played through A Link Between Worlds and finished that, then went straight into Ocarina Of Time :) when I finished that, I started on Twilight Princess - I haven't finished that yet though - and I'm part of the way through the Majora's Mask remake now :D my brother is a massive Zelda fan, aha, so he got me into it too by constantly playing it and talking about it loads!

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

wind waker is one of my favorites! i'm sad that people mock the graphics, graphics don't make a game good. to me it's the story and music that matters :love2:

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

Dude, I love the Zelda franchise. I've played and finished a good portion of them - the rest I've had to watch via Youtube lets-plays. I still have to play A Link Between Worlds. I'm one of the annoying fans that's still wishing for a 'darker' Zelda game lol. Skyward Sword was disappointing though. Beautiful graphics and color palette but the romance/fluff was too much and it didn't "grab" me like the other games did. I really dislike the Wii-mote controls too and how it made Link right-handed. The tech demo for the Wii-U was amazing.. too bad it's not a thing. Zelda-U looks promising though along with the open world concept. I really hope Nintendo decides to leave out the romance/ZeLink stuff in the upcoming game. It really is a fantastic franchise and still has lots of potential, so here's hoping Aonuma continues the series in a positive direction :tu:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

thought why not share this with you. me hugging the majora 3d remake ad @shibuya station in february

i know the color choice of my outfit is horrible, the green hair bow does not go well with the rest of the outfit but i didn't care xD
and a few days later i returned to take another pic with my link tunic. light blue and green isn't the best color combo. luckily i know the importance of fashion by now 8-)

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^i just noticed that all my pictures are gone because i deleted my account on imageshack :P
aw well.. can't delete the above post unfortunately.

Return to “Games”