just_lurking
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: is kandee hurting her childern?

Post by just_lurking »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
boop wrote:I quicky scrolled through Kandee's instagram and noticed she didn't have a single birthday message for Alani but had it for the rest of her kids.

Also, when and why did Ellie's dad start allowing her picture to be posted now?
THAT IS SO TRUE

I'm surprised I'm only realizing it now... She has mentionned Jordan, Blaker and Ellie's birthdays in the past, also posted "cute Blake quotes", but never ONCE talked about Alani in her statuses at ALL.
Same goes for that old blog she used to post in. I've seen her post old baby photos of Blake and Jordan, and of course we've seen a million pics of Ellie. I think I've seen ONE pic of Alani on her instagram a really longtime ago (she posted an older photo). It's just weird she never mentions her on Twitter or anything.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Maybe Alani is fourleaf and has fallen out of the goddess Kandee's good graces :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Honest_Critic wrote:Maybe Alani is fourleaf and has fallen out of the goddess Kandee's good graces :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ultimate plot twist! hahaha or jordan!!

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

Someone should call her out in a comment on one of the birthday posts! :rofl:

Haters gonna hate right? Seems like you really hate your daughter...

sugarsnapzz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sugarsnapzz »

Parents like her piss me off to no end. She is irresponsible for obvious reasons and the fathers of these innocent children seem to not give a damn at all. Where is Jordan's father for example?

Some people should not have kids, goddamnit. EVER.

It's bad enough she gets pregnant as soon as she gets laid, is she so daft? When she was pregnant with Elyse.. Isn't three kids with two different fathers enough? Of course, you can consider it a "miracle" and this and the other. Personally, in my profession I have seen too many neglected children, it just drives me absolutely bonkers.

That withered old bint needs to get some contraception before she'll have an army of baby daddies. Christ..

Return to “Kandee Johnson”