Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush »

Saw it couple days ago, OMFG, is his nails painted too? Did KJ write this for him, and he's got her voice too. Like Mother, like Son. :rofl:

@duhas

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

@DuHast Well played my friend. Well played."

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

DuHastMich wrote:Whens she gonna go down? Talentless, MUA fake, relationship scam artist is a pathological liar, a con artist, maybe a psychopath. :FU:
Sadly, probably not too soon. According to my experience 90% of the world's population is stupid. The light upstairs is turned on, but nobody is home. KJ is gonna be around for a while. Unfortunately....

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Lady_Mary wrote:
DuHastMich wrote:Whens she gonna go down? Talentless, MUA fake, relationship scam artist is a pathological liar, a con artist, maybe a psychopath. :FU:
Sadly, probably not too soon. According to my experience 90% of the world's population is stupid. The light upstairs is turned on, but nobody is home. KJ is gonna be around for a while. Unfortunately....
True and more to laugh at :) this shit is better than cable tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Lol love Chris

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

DuHastMich wrote:I woulda stuck it with the Professional Mustache Rider than this fugly koala.

WHo knows he may have a funner mustache.... thats why she wants the world to know she is with him.. LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

captaintwiddelston wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:Does anybody know where i can watch that video with kandee hosting that nickelodeon show?? French google keeps on redirecting me to the french nick page -.-

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5100 mit Tapatalk
Found it - (note put your speakers sound low )
http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/ultimat ... -clip.html

(to watch the clip download Hola as an extension and put it on United States and you can watch any video that is normally blocked.
She's stil orange - the palette she's using is looking really nasty/dirty - I feel sorry for that poor girl.

HER POSTURE IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!! SHe is standing like Bad Grampa!!!

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

PunkLush wrote:Best of my recollection:

This was around the time after Ellie was born, Kandee was free of baby and had Bobby playing Mr.Mom I suppose because she booked jobs in Los Angeles.

Anyway, we always made it a habit that every time Kandee was in town...we would all hang out and catch up. She told us she was staying at the SLS in Beverly Hills and that we could meet her there. I honestly thought it was a great idea considering that I've never ever been there.

Please note that Kandee was in Los Angeles months prior and during our group visit and a little after. I had asked one of the girls if she had seniority there because the staff knew her! Either she was staying there awhile or she was that internet famous (lol).

I don't know how the fuck she did it with the kids, I never saw them when I went. She was always so secretive. Red flag, right? We were having dinner at the hotel when momma Shannon made a comment that Kandee wasn't feeling well. Okay, I'm only speculating here but I THINK Bobby was in the room with Ellie because Kandee would come up and down the room back to the restaurant as if she was breastfeeding. Never did I see the baby or Bobby but that's what one of the girls said. So she came back from one of her runs and sat quiet just browsing her iPhone. She got up and said she was going to the restroom, the whole dinner as weird. The mom had gone with her, they were gone for awhile. I had suggested that we should just pay for our dinner and leave because this whole gathering was awkward. The whole reason we were there was to hear about Kandee and her job and she was hardly there! She was so rude, regardless of the situation. Well as time went by we see Kandee walk out with her mom and her face was red like she was crying. She didn't even say goodbye! Her mom came and said dinner is paid sorry Kandee is having pains still sensitive about just having the baby blah blah. Okay.

The main girl (the one who always called everyone and planned stuff) asked me to stay with her in one of the lobby's. TBH the Hotel was one of the most beautiful places and I had nothing else to do. She was texting Kandee and I guess she was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on because she looked at me and made a face. She told me that Kandee was pissed because some people were calling The SLS asking if Kandee was a guest, like, hundreds of callers. She was afraid that these "stalkers" were gonna come to check on her. From what was said, Kandee DID file a police report via The SLS staff and the evidence provided.

Days later we found out that Kandee had posted or put out a picture of her staying at a Los Angeles Hotel and how beautiful it was. Apparently some "haters" tracked down where she was staying and exposed her saying that she lied about staying at a Best Western when in fact she was staying at The SLS in Beverly Hills. They had called the Hotel and I'm not sure but I heard that some showed up LMAO!

All I know about that incident was that she was staying at The SLS so she did lie. She did call the cops (oy vey) and it explained why she was buried in her phone, crying like a little bitch. I honestly think she cried because she got caught, NOT because she was scared. So anyway, that's the story about The hotel and her crying-ass. I never knew she had lied until we found out what had happened. Also, after that, I heard that the SLS let her stay there for a couple more weeks for FREE. All because of the callers, the blog fiasco and mostly, because they thought she was high profile. She stood there and uses Aliases for now on. Maybe that's why she thinks she's celebrity status? That bitch couldn't hack it as famous, she'll crumple.

I didn't proof read so I apologize if there's spelling auto corrects.

OMG I remember lurking Guru Gossiper around that time when we were trying to figure out where she was staying because we knew she sure as hell wasn't at the best western.. that's when things got carried away and people were told not to stalk her that much for the sake of her baby... so crazy to hear the other side of that story.

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

DuHastMich wrote:
PunkLush wrote:So, pregnant or postpartum Abortion bulge???

I believe this was 3 weeks ago.

I'm :*&^%: :*&^%: :*&^%: :*&^%: PunkLush, LOL! Those photos and your turkey vulture avi :SS: :SS:

The story board date is July, plus she's not wearing the engagement ring she bought for herself. I'm happy to come look at all this shit today. :rofl: Thanks ya'll, my day got better. :rofl:
The michael castro diet is really starting to show.. :( :(

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Anyone catch the new buzzfeed video she did about 2 minute eyebrows?
Sorry i don't know how to screenshot, I'm on a new computer, but the comment section is tearing her to shreds!! Maybe buzzfeed will finally get the clue and start using someone with even a speck of talent.
here's the link [youtube][/youtube]

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

A few gems from her eyebrow video. I still don't understand why Buzzfeed keeps working with her...

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

That's a horrible tutorial
Buzzfeed is totally pumping out that cash cow

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”