Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Post by EveryJuan »

enchantedapril wrote:Wait!!--Who's already had two root canals?
Ellie.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by DirtyMelodies »

EveryJuan wrote:
Ellie.
Holy shit. How do you guys know that? Ellie's like, what, five?

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

I remember reading about one of them having screwed teeth. No surprise. Kandee probably gives her kids free-range of the fridge. Her cabinets are probably stock-piled with bullshit cereals, soda, candy, Hostess, pop tarts...etc...etc....you name it. Her kids' friends probably look forward to comin over, for "the cabinet"....we all had friends with "the cabinet" and they all grew up with issues with obesity-related health conditions...sad, but true. I had a couple of these friends.

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
EveryJuan wrote:
Ellie.
Holy shit. How do you guys know that? Ellie's like, what, five?
I'm pretty sure 4leavelover(sp?) mentioned it a couple months ago? I'm not sure what page its on, sorry, but I do remember reading it and being very shocked.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

did she actually make ellie say "huge hugs from my house to yours!" in her new kids tutorial?! :? ...just imagine what she's gonna make out of her when she's a teen.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

bambiii wrote:did she actually make ellie say "huge hugs from my house to yours!" in her new kids tutorial?! :? ...just imagine what she's gonna make out of her when she's a teen.
What a scary yet legitimate thought. Bobby!!! Take Ellie and RUN!!!

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

^do you think she's gonna train ellie to become a beauty guru? undertake her 'legacy' when she's retired?

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

@bambiii

Seems like she already is!! Children learn from example. This is Kandee's life (YT), her son already tried this...She needs to teach her kids that there IS life outside the Internet.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

hmm seems this page is not posting messages again, so sorry if it will a double post.

I was trying to say that Jordan saw his mom bought an Escalade with YT money, of course he would try to do same. It looks like he already abandoned the project though :P

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

I just watched the new Doll video, there are times when Ellie opens her mouth wide and you can clearly see silver on some areas? Or am I seeing things? Must be true about the root canals. I blame Kandee, what a terrible mother! She's a little girl!!! Ellie was cute in the video but I still think it's a bad idea.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Oh no! I have taught Kindergarten and the poor little silver teeth kids are the ones from low income, broken, dysfunctional families--IOW "the local white trash." It is so sad to see their little baby teeth with silver in them and I think about how unnerving it can be, as an adult, to go to the dentist. Imagine how it must feel to a little child? I would hate to have to keep taking my child to the dentist, especially when I know I could have prevented it.

Duh!! It is just hitting me---Kandee is white trash. She is like one of those people who wins the lottery and spends the money on expensive cars and things like jet skis and bullshit like that instead of investing and saving for things like her kids' education. So its just a matter of time before she is dead broke again.

PecanPancakes
Learner
Learner

Post by PecanPancakes »

PunkLush wrote:I just watched the new Doll video, there are times when Ellie opens her mouth wide and you can clearly see silver on some areas? Or am I seeing things? Must be true about the root canals. I blame Kandee, what a terrible mother! She's a little girl!!! Ellie was cute in the video but I still think it's a bad idea.
Your not seeing things. When she laughs you can see the silver crowns ( I guess that it's a crown). Poor little girl that must have been so painful and scary.

What is the deal with having her in videos then not having her in them. I thought she said Bobby wouldn't allow it, which is smart. YT can be a platform for an adult but not children. I would be terrified to know how many pervs there are on YT watching videos with kids in them.

Kandee, quit using your child for YT views. If you need someone to put layers of foundation on, there is always your Mom, Michael and the Rat. Maybe you could use all three and do a Three Stooges Costume look.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

enchantedapril wrote:
Duh!! It is just hitting me---Kandee is white trash. She is like one of those people who wins the lottery and spends the money on expensive cars and things like jet skis and bullshit like that instead of investing and saving for things like her kids' education. So its just a matter of time before she is dead broke again.
I thought Kandee had money, so why the fuck would she choose silver crown/fillings for her child?
Stuff like this pisses me off.
She could spend hundreds of dollars to eat out with Koala but chooses NOT to make it a priority to make sure her kids are well taken care of, health wise?

She's twisted IMO
Last edited by PunkLush on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

PecanPancakes wrote:
PunkLush wrote:I just watched the new Doll video, there are times when Ellie opens her mouth wide and you can clearly see silver on some areas? Or am I seeing things? Must be true about the root canals. I blame Kandee, what a terrible mother! She's a little girl!!! Ellie was cute in the video but I still think it's a bad idea.

Kandee, quit using your child for YT views. If you need someone to put layers of foundation on, there is always your Mom, Michael and the Rat. Maybe you could use all three and do a Three Stooges Costume look.
ImageImageImage funny but so true!! You nailed it.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Off topic but--does this bitch ever close her mouth? Does she just walk around all the time catching flies and stuff? WTF is wrong with her? Is that weird to anyone else?

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

^ i was too distracted by the dirty beauty blender she used on ellies moulth to notice the silver

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

"Nothing to hide" ImageImageImage

Yes, "go back a few years into her vids if you want to know more"....unless Kandee already deleted any evidence of wrong doing.

Her followers are delusional.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

PunkLush wrote:Image

This must of been before the Botox, do you see what I see? LOL
This is her after, so stiff...looks painful.

she should show in one of her 'transformation' videos, how she transformed fro ^that to this

Return to “Kandee Johnson”