MissScamorazzi / Outgrid Nilsen Queen of the Baes p15

lotusflower
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissScamorazzi / Outgrid Nilsen Queen of the Baes p15

Post by lotusflower »

Ingrid talking about her pooping again in the newest Sense of Self video pre recorded from like ages ago..
a 3 something mark

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Whats with all the bouncing? Even joey got irritated and that says something. Get a grip, woman. Its the first video of hers that i have watched in ages and probably the last one for a long time. She has become such an idiot. I always thought she was bad when she dated luke but my god i wouldnt mind getting that ingerd back.

ewkitty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ewkitty »

Obviously it was under the guise of joking but, is it just me, or did Joey really seem to dislike Ingrid? Maybe it's because she's not really gay.

You may hate on me but the girl is bi. That's it.

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

lotusflower wrote:I haven't watched it yet but here goes Hannah talking about Ingrid and their dates

Hannah looks completely smitten.

Guanabeer
Debater
Debater

Post by Guanabeer »

ashleym wrote:I know we're not supposed to diagnose disorders but whoever said a while back that Ingrease might have histrionic p.d might be onto something. She always has to be center of attention (snapchat), weird/special snowflake syndrome, alienating friends, becoming bored with their usual routine- hence switching it up every 2 years and seemingly having her eye on the next victim before it's even over with the current, exaggerated expressions...the list goes on. The more she's with hannah I can totally see them being together. Ingrid brings out the worst traits in her actually. They both crave attention and are so insecure

This really will be interesting to see who she'll go for next since we know it's only a matter of time.
I was researching about this pd and Ingrid matches perfectly. Included the psychoanalytic theory, when says "Using psychoanalysis Freud believed the lustfulness was a projection of the patient's lack of ability to love unconditionally and develop cognitively to maturity, and that such patients were overall emotionally shallow. Exposure to one or multiple traumatic occurrences of a close friend or family member leaving (abandonment or fate of mortality) would make the person unable to form true and affectionate attachments towards people." Maybe her father's death is the reason why she has so many issues.
English is not my 1th language, pardon my english.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Omg, that sense of self video... what the hell has she become. Even Joey looked irritated with her tbh, and he's one of the most irritating people on YouTube fjlsjkdfgj. He was like "..." when she said that he only liked the crystal because it's shaped like a dick, LMAO. And then of course she had to mention that she ~doesn't like dick!!!~. We get it, you're MissLesborazzi.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Maybe that's why they don't hang out anymore. I am not a huge joey fan, but he seems even more mature than her in this video.

Evan
Informer
Informer

Post by Evan »

likefrylikefry wrote:Maybe that's why they don't hang out anymore. I am not a huge joey fan, but he seems even more mature than her in this video.
Like when she said she went to the bathroom to poop

Really Ingrid
Really
>__<

jules000
Talker
Talker

Post by jules000 »

butterflyprincess wrote:We get it, you're MissLesborazzi.
That should be the new thread title!

Sunnyboosh
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunnyboosh »

jules000 wrote:
butterflyprincess wrote:We get it, you're MissLesborazzi.
That should be the new thread title!
Hey I've been lurking here for ages and thought I'd join in finally! I just wanna use my first post to advise you PLEASE don't make this the next thread title as 'lesbo' has some really negative/homophobic connotations, even though this thread is obviously to trash Ingrid I'm sure nobody wants to come across homophobic!

Looking forward to more posts in the future :)

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

It's one thing to say comments like that with friends, we all kinda do it but why on earth leave it in the final edit?

marysunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by marysunshine »

I´ve never particularly like Joey, but he was really sweet in the video, and specially compared to her. Jesus, her fake loud personality gives me a headache.
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Damn people. You all have been due a new thread for awhile http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=22307
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”