SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

Post by PinkPrada »

It's still so odd to me that Myles wasn't invited along... I know he goes to school, but you know Nina would have made his ass skip a class to tag along. You'd think Myles would be part of her reject "dream team"

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Kady99 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:Nina straight up looks like a man in her recent vlogs. Like she could totally pass off as a man if she covered her boobs. And that photoshoot is a JOKE. Who are these photos for? Is nina planning on framing her pics & hanging up in her bedroom like Trisha? :roll:
Also, i told myles to stfu on his vegan rant & go back to being nina's sugar baby begging her to buy him the latest gadgets, he got so offended he said "lol i may be nina's sugar baby but at least i'm not rude blah blah blah" :rofl: Loser.
:good1:

Not rude? Maybe sugar baby wants to go back and watch his own video.

He's probably just cranky cause sugar momma left his ass in Florida and took her "DIVAS" to Vegas.
He's not 21.. there are a shot load of areas that you can't be in if you are under age.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

ami10479 wrote:
Kady99 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:Nina straight up looks like a man in her recent vlogs. Like she could totally pass off as a man if she covered her boobs. And that photoshoot is a JOKE. Who are these photos for? Is nina planning on framing her pics & hanging up in her bedroom like Trisha? :roll:
Also, i told myles to stfu on his vegan rant & go back to being nina's sugar baby begging her to buy him the latest gadgets, he got so offended he said "lol i may be nina's sugar baby but at least i'm not rude blah blah blah" :rofl: Loser.
:good1:

Not rude? Maybe sugar baby wants to go back and watch his own video.

He's probably just cranky cause sugar momma left his ass in Florida and took her "DIVAS" to Vegas.
He's not 21.. there are a shot load of areas that you can't be in if you are under age.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Vegas has a ton of stuff to do with people under 21. We took our kids a few years back and they had a blast. Besides that, Nina just sat at home...well at her "photographers" house and did nothing! Sugar baby could have kept mama company..lolol

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

PinkPrada wrote:Those "photo shoots" were hilarious. This bitch is acting like her and those 2 idiots need a photo shoot, like they're famous or something! :rofl: :rofl: not to mention this was all taken in some random "photographers" basement!! :rofl: :rofl: The delusions are high with Nina. I can't. Lmao a photo shoot though, I'm still dying about that!!
Vonn is awkward af! Like seriously awkward. He gives me such a creeper vibe! I just don't like him at all. How sad is it that that MAC mua looks more like a woman than old sugar momma, Nina does?? Neens must be so jelly! :P
Nina, "I'm incognito" bitch, what?? From WHO?! NO ONE knows you... LITERALLY... NO ONE know YOU! Stop playin...
Glad I'm not the only one who finds Vonn creepy. something about him it's just off. I find it strange that he spends a lot of time telling everyone what a wonderful time he's having..it's like he's trying to convince himself.

I think the basement photo shoot shows how delusional Nina is! Watching Vonn was uncomfortable, maybe te realizes how idiotic the whole thing is. The Mac guy is clueless.. He really worships Nina and strokes her ego. I think he's looking for more handouts. The fact that he won her giveaway should have really been insulting to her KISSES. I'd bet if you looked back on her social media, he has no comments until after he won. Besides that most giveaways are randomly selected, that's really the only fair way to do it. I went back to a few of her other giveaways and noticed she never announced a winner. She probably gave the junk to her sister or roommate. Has to be something in utube TOS, against fake giveaways for views.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her makeup artist is totally in this for the free shit. She's clearly paying for everything. I haven't seen enough of Vonn yet but he seems very awkward and out of place. The photoshoot was painful to watch.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Okay, was she drugged up at the end of that sushi vlog? Dafuq?? What was she so tired from that she couldn't keep her damn eyes open? It's not like she's been out partying at night with them. Part of me thinks she's fucking the photographer - why else would she be staying at his house, acting like she owns the place, or why the fuck did she even fly out there in the first place? And she had a "meeting" to go to? FOR WHAT? :rofl:

KimberJamez
Informer
Informer

SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

Post by KimberJamez »

Is it just me or does she wear the same outfits over and over? That all white outfit with crocs, or that spaghetti strap top with the printed leggings. Oh and now she bought that dress in Vegas that she wore twice. Also does she ever wear a bra? You can always see her nipples. Everything about her screams "dirty".

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Poor girl spends so much at MAC and on her trashy dream team of beggars she can't buy a bra for herself. Or maybe she wants someone to fuck her, anything for attention, that desperate hoe.

shopgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by shopgirl »

vonn is extremely boring in the vlogs. the only good thing about the sushi vlog was the photographers cute dog at the end. :|

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I hate that she never edits. Did we really need all that footage of them sitting there eating?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “NinaUnrated”