Ladiedottie - Part 2

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ladiedottie - Part 2

Post by ewokfan11 »

They are going to Florida for a MONTH?!?!? In the summer, when it's 95 degrees and humid every single day??!! I'm guessing the trip gets cut to about two weeks because Kevin will whine, be homesick for his lavender/Nevada and generally be a douche about everything until Dot caves in. I don't even see why he needs to go with her.

Honestly, I can't see Kevin lasting more than a few days in the tropical climate we have down here. Those black socks are going to get really sweaty, stinky and gross in those sandals!! :rofl: :barf:

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Looks like it's true that they're gonna try to make lavender based products of some sort to sell

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I LOL'd when Dot said they had their "tiny house" life in common with the lavender farmers. I'm from Oregon and people who live without water and electricity are called poverty-stricken, living in a shack in the woods and often running from the law.... :rofl:

They think they are so off-grid and cool, but Dot and Kevin basically live in the big house during the day and only sleep in the shed. Food, bathroom, laundry, showers, clothes and the comforts of home are all in the big house. They need to STOP saying they live in a tiny house until they actually LIVE in a tiny house. They sleep in a shed on his parents' property.

Also, it's great they finally revealed their "secret crop" (Kevin is so annoying and sort of stupid), only to announce they are going to Florida (probably for several weeks). I guess Kevin's dad will be watching their crop for them. Kevin should be totally responsible for his new crop, plus he's just going to complain that it's too hot and wear socks with sandals for the entire trip (it's been 90+ degrees here in SWFL every day for almost a month and it's not even summer, UGH!).
Sounds better than saying we sleep in a tiny house, they have done a lot of work on it, I wouldnt call it a shed anymore, the reason they spend a lot of time in the big house is for some of the reasons you mentioned, also they don't have a toilet in the tiny house and no running water yet I think, so thats limits the things they can do there and have to use Kevs parents house which I don't see anything wrong with. It's not like it's going to be for the rest of their lives, im pretty sure of that, but let them live like this for a while, nothing wrong with that.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

Can the new thread name be something funny like Lazydottie? <3

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Sunny38 wrote:It's not like it's going to be for the rest of their lives, im pretty sure of that, but let them live like this for a while, nothing wrong with that.
It sort of seems like Kevin's dream to live at home FOREVER! :roll: That man has NO balls and will never leave home unless he's forced to. His parents are wimpy enablers.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Sorry for the second post, but it's SOOOOO freaking weird that Dot's lived in Nevada for 2.5 years and her parents haven't visited at all.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

ewokfan11 wrote:Sorry for the second post, but it's SOOOOO freaking weird that Dot's lived in Nevada for 2.5 years and her parents haven't visited at all.
If I was Datev's parents I wouldn't want to sleep in Kevin's parent's house and I guess it would insult the McCues if they got a hotel out in town. I wouldn't doubt if it was Datev's parents who came up with the idea to spend Christmas in Tahoe so they can meet Kevin's parents without staying in Hickville

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

o_O wrote:This instagram picture and that one particular hashtag cracked me up.

I wish she'd put more effort in her appearance, like changing her hair style or maybe wearing a little makeup every now and then. The least she could do is moisturize her face and lips. It just seems she doesn't care much anymore. We're the same age with the same birthday yet we're complete opposites. :|

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

^^ Just wait till she's around her family and friends in Florida. You'll see a completely different person.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Has Kevin ever been to Florida in the summer? I'm literally shocked he's going in June/July. I live pretty close to Sarasota and it's 90+ degrees and super humid everyday now, with lows in the 70s. He's going to HATE it and complain - which will be fun to watch in the vlogs!!

Wow, I just went back to watch some old vlogs around this time last year...some were getting 80,000+ views!! Now she can barely crack 10,000. How does she survive financially?

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”