LadyTimeLikeJen Part 62

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LadyTimeLikeJen Part 62

Post by Fat Shark »

I think NachostandardtrolllikeJen is a good one.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Nacho friend anymore.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Nacho friend anymore.
Ha! That's a good one too! Someone just pick something!

UnorganisedlikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by UnorganisedlikeJen »

HolidayDressofChoice I think you got yourself a stalker. :rofl:

Where are all the Mods these days? This place is going to the dogs.

Stummy Trouble
Learner
Learner

Post by Stummy Trouble »

xyz wrote:
Holidaydressofchoice wrote:
xyz wrote:didnt jenxiety also say that jen point blank CAN NOT conceive? and then flip-flopped to them trying to conceive and then they quit trying over a cyst...etc

its also funny to me that don has supposedly emotionally checked out of their relationship, has smooched around on other women, but still is physically checked into his and jens relationship? Thats not how it usually works, if someone emotionally checks out the physical attraction usually also goes straight out the window. I also dont see Don being without too much or really worried about losing much in a divorce with jen...she cant take everything and he still has a job and he isnt the one who "needed" all the material possessions anyway...so he could easily pay alimony, get another house and another wife and not be down and out, emotionally, physically, or financially.
I think Don is an ass but divorce is hard even if you are married to a fruitcake. By all accounts he was madly in love with her and worshiped her early on. I think he loves her and in his own weird way thinks she will change. Not based on anything said in the last couple of days just what I see in their interactions.
oh yeah i agree i think don IS still emotionally invested and is waiting for her to change or hoping and doing whatever he can to satisfy her and get the change to occur. I think jenxiety has just tried to paint don as the opposite, as he is over his and jen's relationship but just hanging on bc he is afraid of losing everything in a divorce. I also dont think the divorce wouldn't be hard on him but i dont think he is NOT doing it for the sake he is afraid he would be on a curb with nothing, if that makes sense ;)
IMO he is lucky they don't have kids together. I can't imagine she would be able to handle taking care of a baby. Things you guys have already said about why she is jealous of Grace. She wouldn't be the center of Don's attention any longer and she'd actually have to do things while at home all day. She'd probably convince Don they'd need to hire a nanny and have the cleaning ladies in more frequently. I know I am just speculating but I don't see her wanting kids because it will ruin the fantasy life she is leading.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

I agree..i think its for the best that she doesn't have children based on her behavior displayed in her vlogs..i would never venture to guess if she is truly able to conceive or not bc i dont think you would be able to really know that unless someone told you. But i agree, i dont see her being able to handle a baby or raise a child or anything like that.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

UnorganisedlikeJen wrote:HolidayDressofChoice I think you got yourself a stalker. :rofl:

Where are all the Mods these days? This place is going to the dogs.
No one cares about our little thread anymore. Image

rockstarchicklet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rockstarchicklet »

Shhh, don't make a call for mods. We are all doing great here. Jen's forum is always running smoothly and is one of the fastest and most used forums on GG. We are usually all respectful of each other and apart from feeding our own trolls, we are doing good. No need for us having our hands slapped. :?

Imp
Talker
Talker

Post by Imp »

allegedly wrote:DestroyingMarriagesLikeJen
TelenovelaLikeJen
EmilyDoesn'tLikeJen
FatSharkLikeDon
Heehee! :tu:

YouGuysSlayMe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouGuysSlayMe »

Is it too early to pour myself a DaisyPants cocktail (Vodka/Cranberry Juice/Lime/More Vodka) and wait for HolidayDressOfChoice to report back?
Thank you, Imp, for the StonerLikeJen avatar!

UnorganisedlikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by UnorganisedlikeJen »

rockstarchicklet wrote:Shhh, don't make a call for mods. We are all doing great here. Jen's forum is always running smoothly and is one of the fastest and most used forums on GG. We are usually all respectful of each other and apart from feeding our own trolls, we are doing good. No need for us having our hands slapped. :?
Hah I just meant for creating a new thread - once we agree on one that is.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

members can make the new threads so I did it:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=16937

this thread will be one for the history books :tu:

rockstarchicklet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rockstarchicklet »

I like Fat Shark like Don as well.

Lady Troubles
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lady Troubles »

I'm delurking to say that the whole Jenxiety/Daisy Pants thing was fun while it lasted. I especially don't believe Jenxiety because of the complexity of the Instagram thing (#Thyroid) and the fake-identity-created-years-ago business. The truth is always easier. Plus, people asked questions(!) and there were no answers. Just lots of complaints about how we obviously don't want to know reality and She. Has. It. All.

I used to be a Jen fan. (Never a minion.) I like to organize. I'm old enough to be her mom. But here's where she lost me - she is so freaking pretentious and condescending. People that actually have money don't act like that. I know because I live amongst a world like the one Don and Jen claim to inhabit.

P.S. Don would be fine in a divorce. Jen would be the one injured. There is no way she knows enough about the Ross family to dine out on their dime for the rest of her life. IMO, Don stays because he accepts what she is serving. (And there is no way he got two women to kiss him in NC. Jenxiety should have stopped at one. )
*** By the way, I've asked for a name change because I had noticed someone (that didn't lurk like me) had a similar name.
I don't want to cause confusion. ***

Regal_GG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Regal_GG »

Jenxiety wrote:Keith is up to his elbows in legal costs and will not bail Don and JeN out of the shitter if they need it and cannot have anymore crazy shopping. .
My suggestion is that Jen quickly subscribe to DoItOnADime as well as DebtIsDumb and take the weekend to binge-watch their videos.

Regal_GG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Regal_GG »

ooopps moving this to the new thread. That'll happen when you are reading so far behind.

Regal_GG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Regal_GG »

QueenBooBoo1216 wrote:Not sure if the cases are plastic or what but maybe 3 years ago they were each in their own case with the book/accessories with the doll. They were lined up on some sort of shelf. The picture was posted on the old site for awhile before a mod removed it.
Shakes fist at said moderator.
hahaha

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”