Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 5

Post by laurenashley »

yourenotaguru wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422205623.975899.jpg
OKAY HOW DOES SHE NOT SEE THIS IN THE MIRROR OR WHEN SHES FILMING OR WHEN SHES EDITING LIKE THAT IS SOME MAJOR MOOSE KNUCKLE
Omg that's awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I sweat this girl doesn't play back her edited video! Or she'd see the fact her first few words are cut off, the fact she has a moose knuckle, she'd see that boob slip she had one time. She'd see all her mistakes shes done

lalalaha
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lalalaha »

the fact that she feels the need to justify that she is taking soooo many ap classes and studies soooo much. ok. we get it. she's definitely in for a reality check when she steps into college. does anyone else get bothered by how she'll put the camera in her face and then start flicking her nail into her nose? does she not realize she's filming herself putting her nail up her nose? lol. Ah! and her jackets or anything that she owns with a collar....those nasty makeup stains! reminds me of her dirty brushes :( I could not wear something like that out, ever. end rant.

El_reggae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by El_reggae »

Her parents are divorced but they still live together? (I mean in the same house) that's pretty strange to me...

Danniiixoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Danniiixoxo »

Oh my goodness, her lips in the flex belt "video" (more like commercial) have hit total poo ring status. :o :o :o :o

Return to “polinaberegova”