HAD IT! With Sigmax brushes. ):

Nukemoth
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HAD IT! With Sigmax brushes. ):

Post by Nukemoth »

I lovemy Sigma Sigmax Brushes. there some of my all time favorite foundation brushes, however they such a huge pain to clean.

I use Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Soap (the lavender one) to clean all my brushes. I don't have a problem getting the soap out of any other brush I own except the Sigmax brushes. I have spent the last half an hour rinsing them and when I swirl them onto my clean hand they sill produce suds.

Has anyone found a technique for getting all the soap out of very dense brushes. I'd really appreciate the feedback!

kittykat

Re: HAD IT! With Sigmax brushes. ):

Post by kittykat »

Try diluting that soap with a little water before you use it on your brushes. I use the baby version to clean new piercings, and it says you can dilute it for certain uses. It might help!

As for rinsing them now, I guess just keep rinsing them? I'm not sure any tips on that! Good luck though.

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

I use Daiso Detergent (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daiso-Detergent ... 4cfe99eeb7) for all my facebrushes and eyeliner brushes. I haven't had any problem with rinsing my Sigmax brushes with this. :)

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Oh yeah forgot to mention I use baby shampoo on Sigmax brushes, and it rinses fine for me!

Return to “Sigma”