her new song

pink123
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: her new song

Post by pink123 »

Song is catchy, but too much auto-tuned.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

If you bring proof you bought her song to Aeropostale, you get a discount off her new seasonal collection.

charlottedoyle
Learner
Learner

Post by charlottedoyle »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:If you bring proof you bought her song to Aeropostale, you get a discount off her new seasonal collection.
This doesn't surprise me because I actually suspected that Aeropostale had some kind of involvement with the song to begin with. The peace sign logo in her name is the same as the logo for her aero line isn't it?

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

^ when they had that release party for the clothing line there was a poster in the back saying "buy need you right now on october 13" right under aeropostale.. so yeah, they're either using her song to their advantage or they were apart of the idea.

charlottedoyle
Learner
Learner

Post by charlottedoyle »

ayoozsalah wrote:^ when they had that release party for the clothing line there was a poster in the back saying "buy need you right now on october 13" right under aeropostale.. so yeah, they're either using her song to their advantage or they were apart of the idea.
more crappy music to play in their stores lol

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

How embarrassing for her.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

The guys voice isnt bad but omg hers.... its so autotuned and just ruined the song LOL

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

she's been posting a ton more "singing" videos recently on her instagram. what is she trying to prove? that she has a non-autotuned voice or that she actually does care about music. such a fake.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

byebyebye1 wrote:she's been posting a ton more "singing" videos recently on her instagram. what is she trying to prove? that she has a non-autotuned voice or that she actually does care about music. such a fake.
I think she's trying to show people that she does care about singing. It bothers me. I like Bethany most of the time, she seems like a sweet girl, but we all know that singing isn't one of your passions or you would have done more singing videos in the past. Singing is just her new "favourite" because she got offered this singing gig. At least that's what it seems like.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:she's been posting a ton more "singing" videos recently on her instagram. what is she trying to prove? that she has a non-autotuned voice or that she actually does care about music. such a fake.
I think she's trying to show people that she does care about singing. It bothers me. I like Bethany most of the time, she seems like a sweet girl, but we all know that singing isn't one of your passions or you would have done more singing videos in the past. Singing is just her new "favourite" because she got offered this singing gig. At least that's what it seems like.
I completely agree.

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

Horrible horrible song. Wow the comments tho lol minions actually going mad, every comment is giving her a hard time and people are replying agreeing. Aw poor minions are realising the truth, beth, zoe etc they dont give a fuck about you!!

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

The song is horrible. I'm just enjoying the comments from her angry minions. "Beth we gave you your fame! Don't forget about us!!!!!!!! :cry: "

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

So is she not planning on releasing anymore songs? Is there any news?

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”