Sephora in Winnipeg?

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sephora in Winnipeg?

Post by -P- »

Hi! Is there anyone here who's from Winnipeg? I just want to ask if they carry the Givenchy cosmetics in Sephora Polo Park?

Or if anyone here can give me a gist of brands that they carry, that would also be super helpful. Thank you!!

f1shtail
Learner
Learner

Re: Sephora in Winnipeg?

Post by f1shtail »

Hi! I actually live in Winnipeg! I didn't think anyone else on this site did..

From what I remember, neither the St. Vital or Polo Park Sephora locations carry Givenchy. I was at the Polo location yesterday and I didn't see it.

From what I can remember, the Polo Park location carries these lines (not including skincare, nails, fragrance and hair)..
Marc Jacobs, Becca, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, Two Faced, Stila, Buxom, Urban Decay, Makeup Forever, Anastasia, Hourglass, YSL, Dior, Smashbox, Bite, bareMinerals, Blinc, Clinique, Josie Maran, Kat Von D, Nars, Laura Mercier, Tarte.. I thiiiink Lancome and Estee Lauder but I could be wrong. I don't usually purchase from those brands but tbh they probably have them. I could be missing a brand or two since this is all off the top of my head.

I've seen OCC occasionally. Haven't seen COVER FX but you can purchase that brand at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I hope I helped you out!

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

^ Thank you so much!! Really helpful of you to type all that! Now I can list down all the stuff I want to buy :))

I actually don't live in Winnipeg - I just have family there :D

carriemarie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by carriemarie »

I am pretty sure the Polo Park Sephora carries Givenchy! And they do have Lancome, but not Estee Lauder (you can get Estee Lauder at The Bay)

f1shtail
Learner
Learner

Post by f1shtail »

carriemarie wrote:I am pretty sure the Polo Park Sephora carries Givenchy! And they do have Lancome, but not Estee Lauder (you can get Estee Lauder at The Bay)
Oh yeah, they totally have Givenchy! Slip of the mind! :D

Return to “Sephora”