WWE Divas

barbiesparkle
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WWE Divas

Post by barbiesparkle »

I love them. I know not all them are skilled in wrestling but for some reason, they have a place in my heart.
The Divas Division has been interesting as of late, with Stephanie and The Bellas. That segment last Monday on Raw with the Bellas was on point. Brie needs acting classes though. I always knew that Nikki was the bitchier of the Bellas and she solidified her heel status perfectly. As for the Divas championship, I'm hoping for a number one contender's match very soon because competition is a little stale. I also hope more divas from NXT start coming into the main roster.

My favorite divas currently: Naomi, Natayla, Summer Rae, The Bellas, Eva Marie, Layla.
Past: Kelly Kelly, Eve, Maryse, Mickie James, Lita, Trish, Michelle McCool, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, Maria, Melina, Candice Michelle.

BQ: What do you guys think of Total Divas?

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: WWE Divas

Post by TeamCupcakes »

I don't watch Total Divas I tried but it felt weird. I have been watching wrestling for 10 years now or so.

I love the Divas I want to see them become respected again but this current crop isnt cutting it. The Aj/Paige feud I was expecting it to be amazing, yet it has been lackluster. They have no chemistry in the ring together. They have pulled off some cool spots but ugh its frustrating to watch them.

The Bellas have improved since coming back I will give them that, but I don't really like this feud. Eveything was predictable from the start once Brie "Quit" clearly she was going to come back and Nikki turn heel. I didn't like the match with stephanie (it was better than I thought it was going to be) but they kept using their husbands finishers!!! Like be your own identity.

As much as the Bellas have improved they are still leeching off Bryans popularity Bries are based of her husband (using his chant, his yes lock etc). Until they can do a good decent feud without relying on their talented halfs I am not impressed. I will reserve further judgement till I see a full on match between them.

They divas have potential but they are not given the time and the story lines at times are just stupid. Eva Marie needs to spend more time in development or do some training before the show starts with the Bella's.

Divas I like: Trish, Mickey, Gail Kim, Lita, Vicotoria, AJ, Summer Rae, Layla (Laycool), Maryse, Eve, Beth Phoenix, Namoi.

how you like Kelly Kelly I will never understand she was horrible in the ring and on the mic, she was just blonde hair and boobs.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: WWE Divas

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I watch total divas love that show, I used to be really in to wwe but only watch pay per views now. My hubby is a big fan though and we tape raw and smack down every week. My fav divas are Trisha stratus, I like the Bella twins, Natalya and Paige and I on and off like aj. Used to really like the Micky James/ Trisha storyline.

Return to “TV Shows”